CPA Notables 2003

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
"A gentle reminder folks! Please PM me with your vote for Best Entrance - I only have two so far!

Next up, this award is for that person who makes you laugh when you read his posts and makes you look forward to coming to the CPA (hopefully ;) ) This year's Most Funniest award goes to train! Here's a box of gag gifts, just for you!

The next award is for that person who exudes a, well, helpful and friendly atmosphere throughout the site. The Most Helpful and Friendliest Award this year goes to.... me! Woo-hoo! Thanks guys! I get a pair of those oversized sports hands, for "helping hands" <bah dum dum>

Now, this award is for that someone who posts non-ceasingly and at random, flooding the forums with annoying and nonsensical threads and posts. Pretty much the only negative award this year, this year's CPA Spammer award goes to Nightstalkers! A year's supply of spam for you, to keep you fortified...

Congrats to today's winners!"

I

Izaryo

you just seem to be here to collect prizes, train. you've got just how many now six or seven or hundred...

congrats nighty you're first prize:D

Ferret

Staff member
Okay, this is getting silly. Train is quickly becoming like HBO at the Emmy's or Miramax at the Oscars :)

-Ferret

"Soon you'll need a signature like Ransac's..."

N

Nightstalkers

"A year's supply of Spam? I'll use it to feed the hungry!"

"Bugger off bright eyes, I'm going to kidnap every member and stuff their pants with it just to make a statement."

:eek:

"Oh my...."

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
*Ransac tries to hang himself after not repeating the Funniest award again, but the spaghetti noodle proves to no be an appropriate noose.*

Ransac, cpa trash man

N

Notepad

*is still in statue mode, so does not mind at all the fact that spam will soon be stuffed in his pants*

M

Mazzak

<Mazzak's Kitten starts nibbling at the spam, but is rescued from certain death by a giant levitating copper velvet-lined spoon>

T

train

*Stunned at another award, train excitedly makes his way up to the stage...*

"Thanks everyone... really... I mean what can I say... Most funniest... I know that 99.9 percent of that award is because of my looks... but at least .1 percent is from what I type... Ertai - give them all a thank you gift..."

*Glasses of their favorite spirit pop into everyone's hands as all minors are temporarily adults...*

"I would like to thank... well... everyone... including the Elvish Ranger... I couldn't have done it without you babe..."

*train suddenly bursts into a chorus of wind beneath my wings, and Ertai hurriedly teleports him to his seat with a gag in mouth before the crowd can begin pelting him with odd flying objects...*

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
train hurries off the stage as mutterings in the crowd start to grow, sounding suspiciously like "Cheat!" and "Fix!" Fortunately his gift of spirits to everyone seems to calm them down.

"Next up is for that little something at the end of everyone's post that leaves you a little impression of them. It could be short or long, graphic or text. This year's Best Sig award goes to... me! Wow, thanks again everyone! I will once again give props to Griffith_se who designed it in what now seems long, long ago...

Now we have the award to that someone who we feel best represents the CPA in terms of Magic. Our winner today even has his own "costume", consisting mostly of a breechcloth of which anything and everything can be found! This year's CPA Mascot goes to orgg! Here's a coupon to get your breechcloth cleaned...

Lastly for today, this award goes to that person who so eloquently speaks to us from the front page. There wasn't too many choices this year and a lot of nostalgia votes, but the one person who contributed a lot in the past year gets recognized today. Whether he makes you laugh or cry to his comics or rants, let's give a hand to this year's Best Writer, SeFRo! You get your name in fancy colors on the front page if I ever figure out how to do it ;)"

I

Izaryo

this is weird.. three awards and train didn't get any:D

still congratulations to you people..

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
"Hello hello hello, is this thing on?" Spiderman checks his mic to make sure it's still working. "Test test"

"Alrighty, the next award goes to that person who keeps our spirits uplifted, who's always upbeat and rooting for the CPA. This year's Most Spirited award goes to our one and only train! A nice pair of pom-poms for you await you...

Next up is that person who isn't afraid to speak his mind. As you might have guess, this year's Most Outspoken award goes to DUke! A nice loud bullhorn is your prize!

And this award goes to that imaginative someone who may think outside the box in terms of deck construction. This year we have a three-way tie for Best Deck Ideas - the winners are 13NoVa, Capt. Caveman, and Mikeymike! They get a deck of their choice that they posted in the last year. What's that? That's boring? We can do better? All right, let's go for the gusto and give them all the decks they submitted last year :)

Congrats!"

Ferret

Staff member
Congrats to Train again - you can stop, now :D.

Nice jobs, CC, Mike, and Nova.

Special congratulations to DUke. You definitely kept the political and off-topic forums jumping this year (even if you did make a couple of us a teensy bit angry:D )

-Ferret

"No more confetti for you, Train!"

O

orgg

*theorgg raises his hand up high in victory while applauding the other winners.

Sadly, it seems there isn't enough space for speeches for each award this year, or time on the winner's platters, at least.

S

Svenmonkey

Well it's probably for the winner's own good, since I've got a whole stack of stuff to throw here.

T

train

Well... we're semi-trying to speed things along for Ferret's goodbye, but also aren't seeing too many hits from what I can tell...

I'm sure if anyone wanted to insert their speech, that wouldn't be a problem...:D

Ferret

Staff member
I feel really bad about this...hopefully, everyone will have a chance to do their acceptance speeches afer I go or something...

-Ferret

"...or at least burn down the warehouse..."

T

train

It's not your fault Ferret...

Uncle Sam should have scheduled around our awards...

It's all their fault...

E

EricBess

Besides, do you really want train to give a different acceptace speach every day? We'd run out of tomatos. :D