Cards of the CPA

F

Fire Slinger

Why did Duke leave??

I never really knew him, but him always seem very nice to me.

K

K9Archmage

Fuzzy thinks he can out-weird ransac. Well, let me tell you this, Fuzzy-Lumpkins. Know that you are nothing but a low-posting fuzzy-haired thing, and everybody in the CPA would be on ransac's side.

Hoipa

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
Wow. K9Archmage really thinks I something(rather he knows I'm something, but that's besides the point). And he is correct. YOU CAN'T WEIRD ME OUT!!!!!!! I am weird.

All right. I'll do it.

*Ransac snaps his fingers and everybody is wearing black clothes, except for fuzzy510, who is wearing a pink tu-tu*

Oops. sorry. But, I love doing that.

Ransac, cpa trash man

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
Wow. K9Archmage really thinks I'm something(rather he knows I'm something, but that's besides the point). And he is correct. YOU CAN'T WEIRD ME OUT!!!!!!! I am weird.

All right. I'll do it.

*Ransac snaps his fingers and everybody is wearing black clothes, except for fuzzy510, who is wearing a pink tu-tu*

Oops. sorry. But, I love doing that.

Ransac, cpa trash man
P.S. Volradon, I'm going to be doing CPA sets now.

F

fuzzy510

[me]snaps fingers, switching his clothing with Ransac's.[/me]

Ransac, NEVER mess with fuzzy510's clothing!!!

[me]thinks for a moment, then snaps again. Ransac is all of a sudden uncontrollably dancing and lip-synching to Britney Spears music.[/me]

B

Bob

All fuzzy does is spam and...well, Ransac does that too....and um..Ransac does that also...ummm...well, the point is, FUZZY HAD AFFAIRS WITH TICM!!!!!!!
*Everyone turns to fuzzy, and Bob sneaks away

F

fuzzy510

Get back here Bob!

[me]shoots Bob to the point where he can't be regenerated, even using some weird, freaky futuristic method.[/me]

F

fuzzy510

Maybe we should take this to the battle arena. I've started a new thread just for this.

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
No, no. That's quite alright. I'll finish him here.

*A big booming voice says "FINISH HIM!!!!!"*

I hate it when he does that

*A big booming voice says "SORRY!!!"*

Anyway, take this.

*Everybody watches Ransac as he snaps his fingers twice. Fuzzy510 is no longer Fuzzy510, but more like a purple monkey-like, ferret-coughing, weasel-loving file cabinet.*

I didn't want to do that, but you left me with no choice.

Ransac, cpa trash man

F

fuzzy510

In response to your changing me into something, I play Counterspell. I'm still a human.

B

Bob

And casts Obliterate.
The CPA is destroyed!

Then miraculously, everyone except fuzzy has pro:red, and survives!

T

Thallid Ice Cream Man

Even with Pro:red everything'd be dead, dumbass.

Besides, fuzzy has the charisma of a blender. I'd sooner have an affair with almost anyone on the CPA than him.

And to whom would I be married to have an affair?

D

DÛke

...Ok, I got some free time...

New Wonders of the World 2WU
Enchantment
As new Wonders of the World comes to play, each player chooses 9 permenants he or she controls and sacrifices the rest. The next
3 spells cast by any player cannot be countered. The next 3 permenants that come into play gain: "This permenant can't be the target of spells or abilities".
"It was thought that there are ONLY 9 wonders, but this proves it wrong...there are 12..." -Some ancient person

Dawn, Avenging Angel 3WW
Creature - Angel Legend
Flying
Creatures have ZERO power.
ZERO: Regenerate Dawn. Use this ability only once each turn, and only if Dawn is untapped, and is not blocking or attacking.
0/3
"So..."

Ransac, Trash Man 3BU
Creature - Trash Man Legend
BU: Remove target card in any graveyard from the game.
BU: Put the top card of opponent's library into his or her graveyard.
3/3
"Just cleaning up after the CPAers..." Ransac, dirty bastard.

K9, the Archmage 2RW
Creature - Whatever Legend
XRW, Tap: Deal an amount of damage equal to the number of R you used on X. Gain and amount of life equal to the number of W you used on X.
2/3
"I have no idea what to put here..." -DÛke, having a bit of a problem coming up with a flavor text for this "whatever" being.

A New Member 4
Artifact
X, Tap: Sacrifice A New Member, and put a creature token into play. Treat that token as an X/X creature, that is the color and creature type of your choice.
"You can't predict new members..." -New Member, possibly a REregistered one...

Darsh, [edited for unusual scripting] 3RB
Creature - [edited for unusual discription] Legend
Tap: Darsh deals an amount of [candy] to target [Britney Spears] equal to the amount of [lolly pops] Darsh has. If Darsh [eats], return Darsh back to owner's hand. Use this ability only if Darsh is [eating candy] and only if the [candy tastes SO good].
Whenever you use this ability, Darsh gains [a Spice Girl] until the end of the turn.
3/3
"He says he gave [candy] to a spice girl, but I don't believe him, because I gave all MY [FOOD, including candy] to ALL of the Spice Girls.......bastard......" -DÛke, having a long AIM conversation with Darsh, about [candy] and [Spice Girls], WHATEVER that is!

Rando, RPG maker 6
Artifact Creature Legend
Tap: Target permenant becomes of the color of your choice until end of the turn.
Tap: Target creature becomes a creature type of your choice until end of the turn.
8: Each permenant in play becomes a color of your choice in play, and you may choose to change any number of creatures' creature type.
4/4
"Well, I ran out of ideas..." -DÛke, about to cry.

There...