::Busts out the Whooping Stick::

• Thread starter Phyrexian Pie-Eater
  • Start date
M

MrXarvox

Nice ending Darsh. :D
Nothing better than happy li'l elves being squashed by the Stone of Clobbering.

C

Cateran Emperor

Hmm, I missed something obviously.

[me]slashes Xarvox in half for the heck of it[/me]

M

MrXarvox

It just doesn't work that way CE..
You may have thought you were slashing me in half.. But you know as well as I do, that me getting killed just does not happen.
:p

M

Multani

Okay. FIrst off, PE doesn't die. That's just wrong.
Second, when you're on the CPA, you're as mortal as the rest of us.
You can't just make things happen.
But if you insist....

[me]Multani casts disintegrate on Mr.X, and regenerates all the souls he has taken.[/me]

I haven't killed you. I've just broken you down to the molecular level and scattered your atoms all over this blessed website. :D

M

MrXarvox

And then I reform, because I can.
:p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p

"hey, you took my souls! give those back, dendrophiliac scum!"
<Xarvox throws herbicide on Multani.>
"Muahahahahahahahahaha"

I'm immortal, you're immortal, pie boy is immortal, etc, etc. We're characters here in the arena. So, I can kill you all and then you just come back, and I simply don't die.
That's what makes it fun. :)

[Edited by MrXarvox on 10-28-00 at 02:04 PM]

M

Multani

Good Point but...
[me]Multani reverts back to his real life self and burns Mr.X's card.[/me]

NOW your atoms are scattered. :D
"You'll find I'm full of surprises."

D

Darsh

And there's always somebody that really doesn't care about fighting but just shows up and does something weird.

[me] sets up a HUGE speaker system, turns the volume all the way up, then starts playing Intergalatic Plaetary by the Beastie Boys. Unfortunatly Cateran and Xarvox are fighting right in front of the speakers and get shaken apart down to the atmoic level. But hey, It's a great way to die.[/me]

Everyone starts dancing to the music, but everytime they breathe in they inhale subatomic parts of Cateran and Xarvox.

N

nodnarb24

to make sure MrXarvox is dead i'll use my brand-spanking new anti-matter sword.
[me]lifts the anti-matter sword into the air and an elctromagneic pulse of some kind shoots at MrXarvox's atoms and destroy them. As the atoms are destroyed they create a huge nuclear exlposion that also destroys Multani's atoms.[/me]

M

MrXarvox

Nope. Still here.
Considering that
a) I do not die
b) My atoms reform the second they are destroyed
c) My form reforms immediately after it is destroyed
d) simply to emphasize the point: I do not die

:p to all who try to kill the Illustrious Mr. Xarvox! Muahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

D

Darsh

Well see the problem with that is that you reform in front of the speakers, and then immediatly get shaken apart again, in other words you are on an infinitie loop.:)

P

Phyrexian Pie-Eater

If we wanna play like that...[me]Goes back in time to the start of all that has ever been. Plants a neutron bomb to explode just b4 the big bang[/me]

This ought to distort time enough that none of us will have never existed. Therefor what we are, are mere illusions of what we feel we could be. So now we are all equal. No one has any more power than another, and all is possible. Also, since we don't really exist, WE DON'T HAVE FRIGGEN SOULS!!!!!!! HOW YA LIKE THAT ONE, OH HE WHO SHARES IS NAME WITH A COPY MACHINE(yea, i know it isn't spelled that way, but I'm sure it pisses you off!)

A

Azreal the Soulmaster

um i never had a soul to begin with, and my indestructability is genetic, nosferatu don't die cept from silver and sunlight, i'm immune to silver and since i am the angel of darkness sunlight really isn't a problem

* Takes out one HUGE ASS SLEDGE HAMMER!!!!(to mimic vincent) and smashes it on pie boy's head MEGA THWAAAAAAK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hehehehe
ha
"the light is merely an illusion for those too timid to embrace the darkness"

A

Azreal the Soulmaster

Azreal is impaled by the knives and proceeds to drink a glass of water just to watch the water spill out of the open wounds" oh yeah revenge" kicks nanokill in the head his teeth fly through the back of his head

A

Apollo

Xarvox and Azrael: you can't just say that you don't die. We want fun, silly fights. If you're going to be boring, don't bother participating in fights. Try to find an intelligent way to avoid the death, instead of saying it doesn't happen because "I say so."

A

Azreal the Soulmaster

first of all we never said well i never said because i say so
i keep on telling you ignorant bastards that i don't get hurt by physical attacks because i'm a nosferatu listen dammit!!

A

Azreal the Soulmaster

no its not trust me i know, this is my life i think i know

P

Phyrexian Pie-Eater

Your life is fiction...ehh, whatever. And if your ability's are genetic, and you don't exist...well you do the math.
And guys, didn't you see. We can all do what we want in this post becuz i altered reality. [me]turns into a giant pink bunny, explodes, and then reforms, only to melt into a blue puddle of pudding.[/me] MMMMMMMM funtastic!

D

Darsh

[me] turns into a gigantic M&M, eats himself, then turns back to normal[/me]

Mmmm, tasty!