::Busts out the Whooping Stick::

• Thread starter Phyrexian Pie-Eater
  • Start date
P

Phyrexian Pie-Eater

Hey, whats wrong with you people? This is the Battle arena, not the "I'm feeling smart today and going to make a stupid Q+A" Arena. More fight, less smart.

[me]runs over to the nearest post, kicks the origionater in the ass, and runs back[/me] HAR HAR!

D

Darsh

Bob got kicked in the ass....HA HA! Thats what you get you silly little white mage! You should just give up right now to the almighty black mages! HA HA!

H

Hawaiian mage

Light of Day.

Too bad black doesn't have enchanment destruction...

C

Cateran Emperor

Hey! There are other people here now! [Puts on a hood and goes to kick HM]

Anyone else watching the Presidential debate?

D

Darsh

Light of Day is broken against black:mad: I hate that card, what does black get? Gloom and Dread of Night, both enchantments! white eats enchantments for breakfast.:mad:

Well it gets Nev's Disk but thats an artifact.

[helps Cateran Emperor kick HM]

ME watching the presidential debate? HAHAHAHA!!!! I can't even vote yet! It'll be another 2 1/2 years before I can vote!

M

Multani

Just you can vote doesn't mean it's not good. I don't watch it for personal reasons. But that doesn't mean it's not good.
If nothing, it's an example of civilized debate.
Great for your HS debate class.

On-topic. (Kicks the nearest red mage and bashes him with treetrunk.) :D
BWHAAAA!!!!! :D:D:D

C

Cateran Emperor

I miss being able to vote by a little over a year :( I agree with Mr. Treetrunk here though, the debates are still worth watching just to get a feel for it.

P

Phyrexian Pie-Eater

Death, plain and simple. Contraversy=ratings. But getting back on topic [me]casts disenchant on that crap enchantment, and gloom.[/me] go anti-white! Wait, my deck is half white. Ahh who cares.

And I personally feel that this election year the country is screwed unless we find a 40 year old monkey to vote for.

H

Hawaiian mage

Okay, for this battle I'm going to use white. No blue.

Worship, Asylum Mancer, and Fountain Guard oh my!

A

Apollo

Noo! Don't cast spells!! Spells are boring! Actions are fun!

[me]flies over and grabs a tuft of Hawaiian Mage's hair, and flies up, taking the hair with it. Then, he lets loose a bird dropping right on the Mage's new bald spot.

He then gives Emperor a solid boot just for bringing up the presidential debate in a forum that isn't supposed to have any intelligent thought whatsoever.[/me]

D

Darsh

For Multani; I don't have a high school debate class and I don't really like the canidates.

[me] jumps in the air (matrix style) unleases a flurry of punches and kicks to HM and finishes up with a roundhouse kick to the back of his head.[/me]

H

Hawaiian mage

Umm... I'm all ready bald... Nevermind.

Ka-moho-ali'i smashes a potion over Darshes head, then glas and peices scar his face horribly and cuase tremendouse pain, then the potion inside starts to heal it(which reall stings by the way...)

Then I do it again!

P

Phyrexian Pie-Eater

[me]grabs the preverbial whoopin stick, and starts looking at HM. Runs over, smashes him in the face with it repeatedly. Then grabs the Ugly Stick. Sets it back down[/me] Someone beat me to using that one on ya.:p

C

Cateran Emperor

[me]slams a pot over Darsh's head then hits HM with a Nerf Bat[/me]

Wait a second, NERF BATS DON'T HURT!

[me]grabs a table and hits HM again for good measure[/me]

H

Hawaiian mage

I got beeten by an ugly stick!

Oh, well. Kamikazi time!

[me]pulls out huge boombox from AEther bag and set's the radio station to Disney FM. Back street boys are on...[/me]

Muaa ha ha ha

M

Multani

I am immune to such music.
(Multani brings out his boombox and plays Britney Spears.)
HAHAHAHAH
I shall bring chaos to this thread! :D

D

Darsh

"I thought I just felt a bee sting, or a mosquito bite or something."

[me] chains HM up and starts the dreaded paper cut torture![/me]

It really, really hurts!

[me] grabs nearby microwave, shoves it onto CE's head, and turns the power on.[/me]

"Just nuke it."

H

Hawaiian mage

Heh heh heh, little do you all know I have an ace up my sleve.

[me]pulls out an ace.[/me]

See? Told you.