::Busts out the Whooping Stick::

• Thread starter Phyrexian Pie-Eater
  • Start date
G

Gryphonclaw

All right you pansy's, prepare for a true gladiator.

[me] launches himself into the fray, oblivious to the flying pies and excrement.[/me]

Geeehhh!! Can't you use decent ammunition?

[me] hauls out his tribble gun. [/me]

____
(**)
(****)
========= - - - *
| |-(
\_\

[me] springs into the fray, spraying tribbles indescriminately.[/me]

Take that nodnarb, and that Apollo!!

Hah, eat Tribble Riva, Lets see how effective your great big nasty sword is against unbounded furry cuteness.

Mwaaa ha ha ha ha hoo ho ho hee hee heh heh.

P

Phyrexian Pie-Eater

Flaming Tribbles!!!! [me]Throws cream pies to extinguish them[/me] They'll leave burn marks on the carpet

C

Cateran Emperor

Grrrrrrrrraaaaaaahhh! I hate tribbles! [me]catches all the Tribbles he can and proceeds to eat them[/me] I'm doing the world a favor. No more jokes with Kirk asking a female "Would you like to stroke my Tribble?" :mad:

T

The Raven

<font color=blue>*The Raven enters and starts lighting the tribbles on fire as Catern emperor eats them. He then swiftly kicks Gryphonclaw in the groin, and steals his gun.</font color>

Bob was right, that was fun.

C

Cateran Emperor

wrong format for color there. If you want to make it look like mine does, then do it like this:

[*me]texthere[*/me]

removing the stars. For plain colored text, use

[*color="colorname"]texthere[*/color]

T

The Raven

I'm really bad at stuff like that.

[me]shoots Gryphonclaw in the groin with a flaming tribble.[/me]

M

MrXarvox

Who dares hurt cute fluffy tribbles!!??
Lord Xarvox Attacks!
Winds of wrath envelop everyone but me, and toss them over a cliff!
Mr. Xarvox sits in a comfy chair stroking a tribble.
Showed them, eh, sparky?
Muahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!
And the tribble cackles likewise.. for it is an evil tribble

T

The Raven

[me]flies back up and over the cliff edge and lands in front of the evil tribble. The Raven chuckles and kicks a field goal with the tribble. He then takes aim and shoots Mr.X in the groin with a radioactive tribble.[/me]

HA HA HA! Victory is mine!

M

MrXarvox

Ouch. Now I must smite you individually.
THWOK!
Ha. Go join the other puny mortals in the pit.
<throws the raven's squashed carcass over the cliff>
Mmm, Raven, your soul could use some barbeque sauce.. tastes like chicken.
Muahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

[Edited by MrXarvox on 10-24-00 at 10:03 PM]

P

Phyrexian Pie-Eater

Ha, you killed my 2nd clone. There is a whole story about this in one of my earlier posts, but the gist is this: You killed one of many of my clones, he was created a long time ago and acts just like me, i now run over and assult you with my pie army. GO EASY BAKE OVEN!!!

A

Apollo

Um, Pie Eater...

About that pie army...

I'm really sorry about this...

But I'm afraid I seem to have, um, misplaced about 2/3 of your pie army. I didn't mean to, but the battle was getting kinda long, and I was getting sort of hungry...

I'll make it up to you! You can borrow my Orcs until you can bake enough new pies!:)

M

MrXarvox

clones eh? So now I have to fight off a vicious horde of pies. and orcs. Oh, how difficult.
<Xarvox decides not to waste the energy killing them individually, so he separates their souls from their bodies and siphons them all into his Aether stomach with his winds of wrath>
Mmm, I do so love pie.
The orcs needed salt though.

T

The Raven

[me]flies back up the cliff.[/me]

Wait a minute, that wasn't my soul you ate. It was a ninety year old CHRISTMAS FRUIT CAKE!!!. Well you seemed to like it, so here's some more.

[me]loads some fruit cakes into his gun and fires them directly into Mr.X's mouth.[/me]

P

Phyrexian Pie-Eater

Last i checked, one was a semi-animate object, and the other was a Semi-human semi-meta being. We don't have souls, and therefor can't have them eaten. [me] and my pie arm charge in and overwhelm the giant copy machine. We hack and slash and jam moving parts with pie goo untill it is no more. [/me] YAY, we beat Mr. Xerox

N

nanokill

[me] reachs into Aether bag and pulls out a swarm of angels[/me]

go kill Xarvox!!!!

[me] bakes pie-eater a new army[/me]

"here ya go pie-boy"

N

nanokill

(sends a clone of dregg at bob...the clone proceeds to try and kiss bob)

(summons the orgg, riva, darsh and hawiian mage )

get them.......

(pulls out censors and sends them at nodnarb)
you make me sick nodnarb....exactly how low can you go, ....don't stoop to duke's level.

M

MrXarvox

Do I have to kill you all AGAIN?

Oh well, more Winds of Wrath, you're all dead, so are the pies (of course they have souls), and this time I made sure to get the oven as well (it has a soul too).

And YOU, Pie-boy, are just as dead as the rest. Lying at the bottom of a cliff, with your silly mechanical pie-baking parts impaled on a sharp rock. :D

D

Darsh

As MrXarvox looks over the cliff a strange thing begins to happen, the pie over starts to crack then it falls apart, all of a sudden little elves start streaming out of the gaps shouting "We're free, free!" They all gather in a circle and start dancing, then a large boulder falls and crushes them all. The End.:)