::Busts out the Whooping Stick::

• Thread starter Phyrexian Pie-Eater
  • Start date
A

Apollo

[me]flies up and pokes Darsh in the belly.[/me]

What? He's supposed to be on my side? Who cares! It's the Battle Arena!

[me]flies around, poking everyone in the belly. Except Pie-Eater, cause he might stop feeding the pretty birdy.[/me]

"Polly want a pie?"

D

Darsh

"Polly want a pie in the face!"

[me] dumps a fresh cherry pie on Apollo's head[/me]

Well since it is the battle arena...

[me] dumps a cherry pie onto everyones face except PPE[/me]

C

Cateran Emperor

Ha! You forgot to plug the Microwave in!

[me]flings a boulder onto Darsh's head[/me]

Oh wait, that's Orgg's thing. Oh well, sorry, but I needed to borrow your routine Orgg. ;)

[me]picks up HM and flings him into a nearby interdimensional rift.[/me]
[me]wonders where gate heads to, but soon finds out as he can hear distant cries of "Pika!" and screams of horror.[/me]

D

Darsh

[me] sees the boulder rushing twoard him, puts his hands between him and the boulder, and deflects the boulder into the rift. All that comes from the rift is Pika...Crunch![/me]

N

nodnarb24

[me]sees the action and takes a sh*t in front of everybody and stands back to see their reactions.[/me]

Hmmm... stinky

A

Apollo

[me]eats the cherry pie[/me]

Mmm, pie. Yum. Thanks, Darsh!

[me]reaches under his breechcloth and pulls out...[/me]

Oh, wait, that's Orrg's thing, too. OK.

[me]reaches under the Orgg's breechcloth (ew!:p) and pulls out the spatula. He clubs Darsh over the head with it.[/me]

D

Darsh

[me] uses his telekinetic powers to pick up the sh*t and throws it in nodnarb's face then makes Apollo kiss nodnarb..[/me]

stinky and gross.

N

nodnarb24

[me]takes another poo and flings it at darsh.[/me]

poo...hehehehe

D

Darsh

[me] teleports out of the way but instead it hits CE.[/me]

DUCK! DUCK! GOOSE!

A

Apollo

This is one of the few interesting battle's left! We can't let it die!

[me]lets out a burst of flame to roast all the poo. He then gets a pie fresh from PPE's oven, and flings the scalding hot pie at Darsh's head.[/me]

N

nodnarb24

[me]takes a laxative and starts pooping at everybody.[/me]

BUTT CANNON!!!

T

terzarima

Awk this is dirty, what is this crap? Is this your nodnarb?

P

Phyrexian Pie-Eater

This is a debate my friends and I have had goin on lately: Cheesecake, is it a cake or pie, and why? We've decided on something, but i want a 2nd, 3rd, ect opinions.

Also, since this is a fight [me]Busts out a scythe...[/me] wait, thats Cat.s thing...and this is Apollo's thing...dammit

[me]Pulls out his lucky pie-serving spatula, and handy-dandy pie-cutting knife[/me] Bring it on fools!!!

C

Cateran Emperor

[me]pulls a pie out of the oven[/me]...oh wait that's PPE's thing...

[me]grabs the oven and catches the incoming rat poo in it[/me]...instant uh, cow pie! Here ya go Darsh! [me]filngs pie at Darsh[/me]

P

Phyrexian Pie-Eater

Thats fighting really really dirty. Just for that: Grabs a near by pie and hucks it at the offending person Take that foul demon

N

nodnarb24

[me]catches the pie with his teeth.[/me]
Yummie!!!
[me]eats the pie.[/me]

H

Hawaiian mage

[color="ff6000"]*The interdemensional rift re-opens. Out from it first comes Ka-moho-ali'i, then hundreds of thousands of Pikachu that have been enchanted with Control Magic jump forth from it.[/color]

Charge!

P

Phyrexian Pie-Eater

To the top i say. More fighting/killing/hurting/pies'n'rats!