Are you ready for some football?

R

rkoelsch

when you select available defensive players don't show them by rank but select sacks, tackles or interceptions. This brings up the players that are actually putting up some numbers.

T

train

listen to the man - that's the way I do it - and my D scored 40 points this last week!!!

S

Svenmonkey

My Bad Team is tied for second, and I don't even know a single player on my team. Woohoo! I should be 6th, too, with my point total.

TomB

Administrator
Staff member
Picks are tremendous, of course, but passes defensed count for a point apiece, and are a little more common. Usually the 2 go hand in hand though, I would think, and picks are more than a little bit the result of luck too.

Hope that helps...:D

T

train

I just got through watching my first NFL game in person... And Drew Bledsoe is the man!!!

Sorry - Just had to get that out!!!:D

R

rkoelsch

Well Buffalo definitely can't complain that he isn't contributing.

T

train

I'm a DREW fan... ever since his College days... and man, Buffalo would have a much better record if their Special teams hadn't screwed up so bad earlier in the year...

They're AFC Championship Bound - Hopefully Super Bowl!!!

B

BigBlue

Not sure who you are, but Marcel Shipp is likely your hero of the week...

Good Luck in the Championship game...

I was pleasantly surprised to even be in the running, my defensive players just flat out sucked all season...

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
That would be Apollo... and I can't believe I'm in the championships! 6 game winning streak and beat Valar twice! Woo!

Unfortunately, my WRs better help me out here... I can't believe I beat the Valar the second time, due to two players getting 0 fantasy points... (I don't really count the defensive players as they don't add a lot).

T

train

So if I'm Air-express - who's Bad team???

I believe that's who's next on my agenda...

I knew Bigblue was the bottlegnomes... because I tried to get Bledsoe earlier in the season for Culpepper...

Congrats to everyone!!!...

J

Jigglypuff

Wow. I bombed out big time. How did I lose 7 in a row?

(- Steve -)

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Are you checking your team and benching people who don't play that week or are injured/probable/whatever? I've noticed some owners haven't been doing that over the last month.

T

train

I noticed people weren't doing that all season...

I'm just an avid football person though!!!...

J

Jigglypuff

Well, I never actually checked on my team. I kept forgetting to do that. But I noticed that my offense stayed pretty healthy all year. They just sucked.

(- Steve -)

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Well, I have to say this was fun, having finally figured out what I was supposed to be doing mid-season. I'm looking forward to next year!

R

rkoelsch

But the Oakland Raiders are 1st seed in the AFC. Also congrats to the Browns for somehow managing to make it to the Playoffs.
I am truly amazed.

T

train

If oakland doesn't make it to the super bowl - i'll be very surprised...

As for the browns... they need another year to improve their D and sync their Offense...