Are you ready for some football?

T

train

In that case (This is a joke) the player with the highest bench total wins the championship!!!... Yeah buddy!!! I'm holding the trophy now!!!

A

Apollo

Actually, the last week of the FFL playoffs should be week 16. The playoffs run weeks 14, 15, and 16, with the championship week 16. The regular season runs weeks 1-13. Week 17 is not used because so often teams don't even really play on the last week.

S

Sammy Dead-O

Originally posted by Spiderman
Yeah, you'll be lying in the gutter all right when we're through wit ya!

:D
Actually, Spidey, I'm at the helm of the Punks. And all I have to say is...my whole team voted Blood Moon!!! Mwahahahaha!!!

T

train

Mooning! Are you mooning?!!! There's no mooning in Football!!! Now blood - there's supposed to be blood!!!

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Yeah, I figured it out when I actually looked at who was the coach of the teams... :rolleyes:

But dat's aw-wight, 'cause I got a cooler of Whup-Ass ready fo ya...

T

train

The first NFL game kicks off tonight - everyone ready to receive their beatings from the Air Express!!!

If not that's okay, we're not ready to deal them out yet...

Don't forget lowest score wins!!!(joking)

J

Jigglypuff

Prepare to be eliminated by me! I will be dominant over you all! Fear me!

(- Steve -)

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
This is great... my two quarterbacks are "probable"... not one, but BOTH. I'm going to be bringing up the rear, I can tell... :rolleyes:

:p

A

Apollo

If they're probable, they'll play. When they're questionable or worse, you're in trouble.

J

Jigglypuff

So who's watching the game right now? ::raises his hand::

I should be doing homework, but surfing the net and watching football is more fun.

(- Steve -)

TomB

Administrator
Staff member
Of course, they were that way before they got hurt too...:p

j/k

Hey - I noticed you're not starting Tiki Barber. Wanna work out a trade? I really need a running back...:eek:

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
Garrison Hearst just nabbed me 9.33 points, buddy! Adding Kevin Barlow's performance, their combined points allow me to take the league's first largest lead..........only to soon be squashed by competition from the weekend.

Ransac, cpa trash man

T

train

Oh my gaud!!! Oh my gaud!!!! Oh my gaud!!!:eek:

A Sunday full of football, The Lord has most certainly blessed this day....

Yea, though I have to work today, live stats, and Espnradio shall keep me cheering in this lonesome corp. office all by myself.

Good luck to everyone in FFL, and thank you Lord for another NFL season.

A

Apollo

'Tis a dark day, for I am a Browns fan. Cleveland is the cursed land, I tell you. We find ways to lose that few could ever dream of. By all that is holy, is it too much to ask for you to keep your frickin helmet on till they blow the whistle? And why, oh why, is our holder taunting the other team? All you did was catch the ball and put it down! You're almost 40 years old! Don't you know any better?

Pathetic. Pathetic, pathetic, pathetic. PATHETIC!!! That's what we are. When does baseball season start again? Oh, wait, it's still going on and the Indians still suck. How bout tennis? The countdown is starting till the next US Open. I can't wait.

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
See, I don't know what all those "probable" and "questionable" stuff really means. I haven't even checked yet to see how my team did ('cause it's the last thing I do).

I only benched Tiki because the report from Thursday said he would be questionable. Of course, it turns out that he played (I think). I'm gonna keep him for a while longer :)

T

train

If anybody needs quarterbacks, let me know - I have Jim Miller and Shane Matthews available for trade!!!

Along the lines of what Apollo was talking about - Bledsoe gets hot, leads a fourth-quarer comeback to tie, and then the Freakin' special teams allows some idiot to walk past them on the overtime kickoff return to win it....

I'm not a Bills fan, I'm a Bledsoe fan, and this man just ain't gettin' no justice!!!!!

Aside from all that yesterday was the most exciting opening day in the NFL that I've ever seen.

B

BigBlue

Well, I AM a bills fan, and I can tell you that having seen the ending to the Browns game, I don't feel so bad about yesterday. . .

Sorry to the browns fans.

But 2 ST TD's and a blocked punt leading to a FG just blows. . .

Bledsoe had a bad day, Henry had an Awesome day, and the ST had a horrible day. It can only get better for us.

GL Browns Fans, just like us you lost to a stupid play or two.

T

train

I picked the Bills to be 1st in the division, They're a little behind now, but have plenty of time to make it up!!!

As for the Special Teams - more like Special-Ed teams were suited up yesterday...

Yeah though Bledsoe got his ring as a back-up, he'll make the Patriots pay. Tonight the Pats go down to a revenge-seeking Steelers team!!! But it won't be anything like what the Bills will do to the Pats!!!!!

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Well, 7 out of 12 isn't too bad. I guess I'm just the small intestine rather than the butt of the league :)

My quarterback not playing hurt me the most. C'mon, guys! :)

T

train

Spidey,

If you need a better QB, I have 2 for trade - Jim Miller and Shane Matthews...

Just let me know....