Are you ready for some football?

J

Jigglypuff

What about the Tampa Bay game? How could they let that guy through to the punter like that? It was such a great game and then it had such an anticlimactic ending.

(- Steve -)

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
train: I picked up David Carr, seeing how he had such a good game last weekend and see how he goes... :)

T

train

Carr did do well, and he'll only get better... I went out and picked up Bradford - one of Carr's receivers...

T

train

I lost, but my favorite QB - Bledsoe, Had a career weekend so I'm happy!!!

T

train

I cannot believe my wife bought me tickets to go to an NFL football game and wants me to play Magic in the same weekend!!! Thanks, Belle.

T

train

Today's the day we exercise our rage for losing last week!!!!

Air Express vs. DAAAAA Browns... bring it baby!!!

(does sitting version of a touchdown celebration dance while typing this at work!!!)

A

Apollo

Here's where we take revenge for being pissed at everybody in the world! Bring it, Air Express! Bledsoe's a poopy-head!

Ahh, I don't know if I did any good, but the Browns won! The Browns won! They shouldn't have won, but the Browns won! WOOOOOOOOO!!!

A

Apollo

BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! We are now 3-0! 3-0! 3-0! Air Express has fallen to my mighty computer-drafted team! I now reign with Valar atop the fantasy football standings!

TomB

Administrator
Staff member
Is that my team is 2-1. I mean, my best running back is Mike Alstott for crying out loud...:eek:

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Man, I was the Valar's unlucky third victim. My quarterbacks need to get in gear (and before the end of the workweek so I know who to start :rolleyes: )

TomB

Administrator
Staff member
I just dropped Drew Brees in favor of another "Tom's running back of the week" choice, so if you want him go grab him.

He hasn't been doing that well so far though...:(

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
But my quarterbacks aren't really bad, it's just that I start the one who's having a bad week.

Game 1: Both Dilfer and Couch don't play. So I pick up Carr, who had a great first week.

Game 2: I start Carr, who has a bad day. Dilfer puts up some great numbers. Couch still doesn't play.

Game 3: I start Dilfer. Carr had another bad day, but this time Couch plays and does great.

I'm going by sports reports up until Thursday or Friday (depending if I'm working Friday) and the online news blurbs they give you, but it's hard to know who to start. Like Couch was always D-T-D because of his arm and it was iffy if he was going to start for Week 3 of the NFL. I just gotta hope one stays healthy so I know who to go with :)

R

rkoelsch

welcome to the world of fantasy football guessing who to start every week is a challenge.

T

train

Don't guess you'd kill yourself - just flip a coin... then you can pound it when it makes a mistake.:D

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
I've gotta say, Valar is doing pretty good. Now that I know some defensive backs I should have picked, it's got a lot of them (Sapp and Junior come to mind).

I'm gonna do better next year! :)

R

rkoelsch

I finally figured out how to fine good defensive players that are available. maybe now I can rise in ranks.