You make the card

N

Nightstalkers

Um... it just happens that I can't pass up a chance to submit something including the word Nightstalkers

:rolleyes:

Yes, I know. I'm hopelessly lost.

T

Thallid Ice Cream Man

I submitted Carbon Forge, because, considering the sci-fi vein the new block is in, I wanted to come up with a name for some sort of machine that recreates land. I came up with that with 5 minutes of intense effort. It will not be selected. Oh well. I own it.

N

Nightstalkers

Why is there not a card called Urza's Sprocket?

What?! its a good name for a card that helps no one.

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
You Make the Card: Step 11

Choosing sketches. I like 1 or 3 and if I had to choose, probably 3 just because it looks like it's blowing up something ala Independence Day :)

Also, casting cost has been tentatively set at 3 colorless...

T

train

I like this card... and I like #3 for it's artwork...

Oh - and spidey - with something like this coming out - The GWB utility deck I run is even stronger as land destruction does not beat me!!!...

Oh - and there's been a few changes to it again as I got more duals and found better utility methods(I think)...

I'll let you know how it tests out...;) :D

T

train

mumbles something barely coherent...

*darn freakin black enchantment...*

Well... I do have vindicates...

Oh - and the new version uses city of solitude... with hunting grounds...

N

Notepad

Number 3 is best because it makes sense to the eyes. The first two, as Mirrodin forests, look sort of the same in the before and after chambers of the hourglass.

N

Nightstalkers

Why should we? tried that during the 8th face look and it WotC still went out and made their own look

Whoops, shouldn't have said that into the mic pickup.

R

Rooser

Crucible of Worlds, man, Crucible of Worlds.

Also I'm glad the right art won hands down no contest.