Wizard: Round 12 (the last one!)

B

BigBlue

Hmm.

Lemme look at what I've played so far....

I see I haven't played my ...

2 of Clubs

Halfway through the round... And Down the Stretch they come.

It's Big Blue in the Lead with Chaos Turtle pressing hard on the outside ...

E

EricBess

I guess following suit is in order, then. I'll just play my 3 of Clubs. At this rate, rkoelsch, you're taking this trick with the 6 :D

E

EricBess

Sigh...I don't think I wanted CT to have the lead again just yet. Well, no Wizards played yet, but I suspect part of rkoelsch's "sub game" is to try to ditch at least one Wizard.

Of course, CT may be trying to do that at this point, too...

All I can say, CT, is that no Jesters have been played yet either. Just you keep that in mind lest you set yourself too soon :D

E

EricBess

This is going to be great. First Wizard JP plays, both CT and rkoelsch as also going to ditch a Wizard on :D

R

rkoelsch

5 of Clubs

I am being very brave. sticking my neck out like this. You guys will be sorry if you stick me with this:D

J

Jigglypuff

Thanks rkoelsch. Because of that one card that you just played, I'm probably going to end up screwed this round. I hope you're happy.

(- Steve -)

R

rkoelsch

Yeah okay blame me. Don't blame CT for leading a Jester or EB for suggesting it. It's okay I have broad shoulders(goes with the broad waist).

B

BigBlue

See. This is all about screwing me. Not CT or JP, or even RK... Certainly not EB...

Here goes...

7 of Clubs

And so we'll see how this ends up...

One Jester down, still no Wizards... And only 4 clubs which can take it...

JP may have to blow a wizard just to start his run.

J

Jigglypuff

Hey, you're the one who decided to play the club instead of playing some other non-club suit. If the shoe fits... ;) ;)

(- Steve -)

E

EricBess

Well, JP, based on what I've seen, rkoelsch has ditched on a Spade lead and on a Heart lead. I would have been just fine with a Diamond instead of a Club, but I can manage for now. Especially since 4 Wizards have yet to show their face.

The question you have to be asking yourself right now is whether or not BB wanted this trick and, if not, if he has a way to avoid another one... :D

Meanwhile, I'll play the 6 of Clubs

Of course, JP, unless you have the 4 or a Jester, I'm guessing you didn't want this trick...

B

BigBlue

I must say. This is by far the best round. When all the marbles are in the ring.

I have no regrets about anything I've done. Win or lose, it's been more exciting than one would have guessed playing a game which should take at most an hour over months.

I only hope that I can find enough players to offer Spidey his opportunity to play. It isn't looking promising at this point with only 2 confirmed players.

J

Jigglypuff

Well, I guess I'll stick with the original plan and take this one with the Ace of Clubs.

Then I'll lead the Queen of Hearts.

(- Steve -)

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
EricBess took the first trick.
Chaos Turtle took the second and third.
Jigglypuff took the fourth.
Chaos Turtle took the fifth.
BigBlue took the sixth.
Chaos Turtle took the seventh.
Jigglypuff took the eighth.