Wizard: Round 12 (the last one!)

J

Jigglypuff

I might not not have all 4 Wizards. But I might not have all 4 Wizards, either. You'll just have to wait and see...

(- Steve -)

B

BigBlue

Well the most interesting aspect of this final hand is that you can rest assured that all 4 Wizards and Jesters and Aces.... Are out there. So, it is a bit easier for the card counters to know what cards are still available. Which might be why the leads have been all lowball affairs. Hoping to draw out power before it's time.

C

Chaos Turtle

...my hand is monstrous.

Jack of Diamonds

Tremble before my awesome power.

J

Jigglypuff

I'm confused now. What was the lead? Diamonds or Hearts?

(- Steve -)

E

EricBess

Sorry, didn't mean to confuse you. Diamonds was the lead. I don't have any more and aparently, BB doesn't either.

B

BigBlue

For those counting at home. I'm fresh out of aged pressed coal as noted by EB. But I did have at least one Muscle used to pump blood throughout the body...

:)

Also, I apologize for taking so long with my play. I was off work on Friday and was offline 'til Sunday.

J

Jigglypuff

Okay, then. I will play the 10 of Diamonds.

(- Steve -)

E

EricBess

Um...Didn't CT lead the Jack? I think he gets to lead again.

B

BigBlue

So. EB, CT, CT and now CT leads again...

EB and RK are on pace to make their bids, CT is really ahead of the game. JP and I both seem to be waiting to pounce and make our bids at the end... Does it get any more exciting? :D

If CT Makes his bid, then I'll have to finish with at least 1 and at most 3 tricks to hold on to the win. 0 or 4 would be a lackluster tie, anything over 4 would be a Victory for CT... If CT fails, then I'm pretty much assured of a win unless I get stuck for a ton of tricks.

E

EricBess

Originally posted by BigBlue
Does it get any more exciting? :D
Let's make it more exciting. Let's make this one hand for all the marbles. Completely throw out the scores thus far.... That 2 bid's pretty strong, BB. Now you just have to keep JP and CT from making their 4 bids.

I think there's really something to this whole excitement thing :D

B

BigBlue

I'd LOVE to try that, but it would be an impossible feat. I could not make my 2, and somehow stop both of them, especially since you've made your 1, and RK bid 0. I have to consider you 2 non-factors in this, no offense to you guys. There is one overbid, so perhaps I could stop one of them and still save, but not both...9 tricks left, and 8 tricks left to make bids. someones going to cry, and even if I get stuck for the extra, then I'll still win, but not with zero's around. In that case, you'd win having made your 1. I'd have to somehow force one of them into taking one from the other, and that isn't likely to happen.

Ahhh, but that's it, isn't it. I could overshoot taking out CT and JP giving you a win with 30 points to RK's 20. I see how it is. :D

Now, with scores taken into consideration, I could really overshoot my bid, and as long as CT undershot enough, I'd eek out a win... If I took all 9 tricks that are left, I'd overshoot by 7, losing 70, and CT would lose 20 for failing giving me the win. That isn't likely to happen, but it could happen... :p

At this point, I want both CT and JP to make their bid, as long as RK and you don't fail in your bids, I'll win (albeit by a measly 10 points).

C

Chaos Turtle

If only I had not totally blown that early hand...

Leading Jack of Hearts