Wizard: Round 11

R

rkoelsch

Ouch, sorry EB But I had all these high spades. More than likely CT will trump though. He still needs 2 more. :(

E

EricBess

No, that's the way it goes, rk. I simply led the wrong suit way back when. Besides, just because I played the King doesn't mean it was drawn out of me. I can think of at least 2 good reasons to play it with more of the suit still in my hand :D

Oh, and given your score and the current play situation, I can't think of a better time for CT to step in with a trump :p

B

BigBlue

4 of Spades

Spidey... Rules question. Do I need to play a spade since a spade was played after the Wizard? I know that would be the case with a Jester.... But I'm not sure with a Wizard.

R

rkoelsch

I know I know, I actually asked this awhile ago. and the answer is no. you are free to play any card you want.

B

BigBlue

What are most of you doing to keep track of what cards you've played?

I usually write them on a sticky note and lose it about midway through the rounds....

E

EricBess

Um, yeah. JP, you already played the 6 of Clubs, 4th trick.

I keep track of all my cards and all cards played on a piece of paper. I've lost it a couple times and had to reconstruct it, but I've gotten better about it :D

R

rkoelsch

I used to use a sticky but have since made a spreadsheet. Luckily this isn't Vegas or I would be in real trouble.

J

Jigglypuff

I usually write down all of my cards on a sheet of paper that I can keep near my Mac and cross off each card as I play it. It didn't work as well this time. Sorry guys.

Can someone tell me how many cards I should have left?

I'll play the 7 of Hearts

(- Steve -)

E

EricBess

Yeah. You should have 3 cards left. You have played the following:

Spades: 7
Hearts: 4,7,9
Diamonds: 3
Clubs: 2, 6, 7

J

Jigglypuff

Wow. EricBess knows more about what cards I've played than I do. That's usually not a good sign. Thanks for your help!

(- Steve -)

R

rkoelsch

It's all mine with the 9 of Diamonds Yeah Yeah
opps EricBess and Jigglypuff have to play. Oh Darn!!!:D