Wizard: Round 11

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Hey BigBlue, whatever you decide to do with your game, it doesn't matter to me. I'll play anything.

B

BigBlue

It was either, Off With his Head, or something about Tarts which was lost in my childhood... Something with beating a knave full score or somesuch...

Oh well.

Surprised that EB hasn't posted his play, usually he's very attentive...

J

Jigglypuff

There is also something about tarts in the story. Wasn't that the reason that she wanted Alice's head chopped off? Because she stole her tarts?

Anyway, EB mentioned something about judging at a PT this weekend so he probably couldn't check the game status here. He should be back soon and the game should start up again.

(- Steve -)

C

Chaos Turtle

Yes, it was the Knave of Hearts in trouble for stealing tarts. Alice was in trouble (first) for talking back, as it were, to the Queen, when she said "How should I know? It's no business of mine!" to the Queen's question of who some card-soldiers were.

Basically, the Queen wanted pretty much everyone's head chopped off, though.

E

EricBess

Sorry for the hold up guys. I'm back, but I'm a bit shot right now. Once I regroup, I'll post my card. Hopefully within the hour.

E

EricBess

Okay. Sorry to keep you waiting. Just had to regain my bearings.

King of Hearts

I would play the Knave of Hearts after all that talk, but I simply don't have that card. I may or may not have the Jack, but that's a whole different story :)

J

Jigglypuff

Nice to see you again, EB. Prepare to go down.:p :p

9 of Hearts

(- Steve -)

R

rkoelsch

I think CT and EB are working in together. Foul, Foul. :D

Oh well, I guess I should just say uncle and give up.

Ace of Clubs

I hope all the Wizards kill themselves to take this trick

E

EricBess

Perhaps CT has a hand that looks very similar to mine :) Seems like a good play to me :p:D:p

B

BigBlue

Hmm.

Jester

At least I'm not the only person losing points this round...

E

EricBess

Originally posted by rkoelsch
I hope all the Wizards kill themselves to take this trick
That's up to JP as to whether any kill themself. As for me, it's not personal, I would have done the same thing if you had played the 3 of Clubs. it's just my most strategic play for a number of reasons... Wizard

J

Jigglypuff

Sorry, the Wizards won't be killing themselves.

7 of Clubs

(- Steve -)

E

EricBess

Perhaps we can get another Wizard played this trick.

I'll lead the Jack of Clubs