Whaddya look like?

Killer Joe

According to my doctor's BMI chart on his wall I shouldn't be able to walk through a normal sized door. :eek:

I am 5'6" at about 165lbs. and somewhere around 23% body fat (I'm 45 years old). So, do I count? :eek:

R

rokapoke

I'm about 5'-11" and 201 lbs. I'd consider myself more along the lines of "athletic" than "dreadfully overweight," but the BMI scale ranks me negatively as well.

B

Budget Player Cadet

Uhhh....
*Grog smash!*
*Grog wishes that ANYBODY would return to the battle arena, in the meantime, admits weight to be 187 pounds. 187 POUNDS???!?!?!?!!???
Grog desperately hates the fact that he had found that out and goes running and gets hit by a truck...*

Oversoul said:
Someone with a really long username, by the looks of your asterisks...
Budget Player Cadet said:
Wasn't talking about you, dude. I'll not name any names, but... BPC and ** ******** ***** **** ******** (Censored)
I didn't write his name-he censored my description!

M

Modus Pwnens

Why the hell not eh :)

Me on a board, posing for the camera.. now you know who's wiping the floor with you, metaphorically speaking of course :D

Attachments

M

mythosx

I am 5'10 200 lbs. I play alot of sports but i still havent attained my six pac. According to the BMI scale I think I come in at 33 or so. Which is overweight. Ideally 20-25 is what you should be at. Nice guns Killer Joe. Any tips for working the abs?

Killer Joe

mythosx;279158 said:
I am 5'10 200 lbs. I play alot of sports but i still havent attained my six pac. According to the BMI scale I think I come in at 33 or so. Which is overweight. Ideally 20-25 is what you should be at. Nice guns Killer Joe. Any tips for working the abs?
I'm still working on the abs part, but my suggestion is really cardio (any kind for 30 or min) 5x's a week and watch what you eat.

:D

M

mythosx

The eating part is the hard part....Sigh...I'll ramp up my cardio though. Thanks

T

train

if you want mythosx - I'll eat while you watch... ;)

Don' have apic - but will see if I can get one...