Werewolf 14: The Duke

T

train

I could have sworn this was done... I'll check - and I know I had emailed Moosey...

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
I think the Ghost council has gone into the light...... maybe the living should finish this.... I have heard nothing at all.

E

EricBess

All the same Ransac, I would rather the dead wolf not be the one deciding which of us gets the noose.

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
EricBess said:
All the same Ransac, I would rather the dead wolf not be the one deciding which of us gets the noose.
Kind of makes the game seem pointless, doesn't it?
Who the heck is left?
EB
Trashman
Wallcrawler?

Maybe you 3 should try another vote, since the Ghosts are silent on this.

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
That's bunk. The tie goes to the Ghost Council. All they have to do is pick one of us and we can move on to another game. If you guys are so insistent, then I'll vote for Spidey, but it seems like a load of crap to me that the council isn't doing what it's supposed to be doing.

Ransac, cpa trash man

E

EricBess

Throwing the vote to the ghost counsil basically sets up a game of chicken because the wolf can't really change his vote without tipping his hand. In this case, however, the ghost counsil has failed us. If I am to take Ransac at his word, then Spiderman must be the wolf. At this point, if Ransac is the wolf, then his risks and timing probably aught to earn him the victory anyway.

Okay, congratulations Ransac. The one thing I can say at this point is that you win regardless. The only question remaining is whether I and the other villagers get to win with you, or if Mooseman is currently pumping his fist.

Let's hang the Spider...

Melkor

Well, I would say that was the most poorly run of all the Werewolf games. Whomever is responsible for this mess should be flogged. Well, Ransac and EricBess have decided to take matters into their own hands and hang Spiderman. Would you like to say any last words Webbed Wonder?

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
I say, that my father Admiral Eugene Yancy Peppiton, would disagree with you!!!

Ransac, cpa trash man

Melkor

After a seeming eternity staring each other down in a three way Mexican standoff, waiting for some sort of power from beyond the grave to bail them out, Ransac and EricBess suddenly turn and grab Spiderman and lead him directly to the gallows. The faithful villagers gathered at the gates are finally rewarded for their patience with a hanging but is it the right one? With baited breath, the noose is placed around Spiderman's neck and the lever pulled. The trapdoor beneath Spiderman's feet swings open and he drops several feet before the tension forms in the rope and the sudden change in momentum instantly snaps his neck.

And what a large and hairy neck it is, the transformation happens as quickly as the death. Spiderman has transformed into a monstrous werewolf and the villagers rejoice and open the gates, curiously approaching the dead monster. The two survivors are now free to continue on their merry way and with their own plans and devices.