Werewolf 14: The Duke

Melkor

Everyone has been PMed a role, the "villagers" have received a little more background and storyline. There are only seven people, but I stayed with the 2 wolves, 1 seer, 1 doctor setup, it may be a quick game, but we shall see. I intend for voting to be finalized by Friday. Good luck.

In a kingdom of constant upheaval, the Duke of Wellington was one of the only rocks of stability. His vast and bountiful estate made him incredibly wealthy. The many Lords and knights who paid him fealty made him incredibly dangerous. His legendary political savvy ensured that he always ended up on top, despite the numerous power struggles between the King and his Lords. However, all these facts could not save him from a grim and grisly death. At the Wellington Estate, there is usually a constant stream of visitors and servants coming in and out, doing the business of the day. Today is an unusual day, the Duke was found torn limb from limb and the constant stream of people only goes one way and that is out. Perhaps the seven of you spent just a bit too much time considering what this all meant, perhaps you slept in, or perhaps you are just slow of foot but it soon becomes apparent that the estate has been sealed up, the gates locked, and a guard placed around the outer fences to ensure no one gets out. A local wise man has declared that the werewolves have been sealed up inside with just enough humans to hopefully defeat the evil monsters. The humans will not be allowed out until two werewolf corpses are presented at the gates. Left unspoken is the fear that without any humans inside to keep the werewolves occupied, the werewolves would almost certainly be able to break out and spread their reign of terror.

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
I am, sir. Sir Reginald Alfred Peppiton and I must say that this is a DREADFUL situation.

Ransac, cpa trash man

E

EricBess

Names are unimportant. Any given would just be an alias anyway and I assume as much from anyone else as well.

D

DarthFerret

Um...er...hello everyone....um...I am pretty sure you all know me...(wipes his runny nose on his lacy sleeve). As important as it is to the...er....kingdom...to find out who murdered my uncle....er...well...I would just as soon not be trapped.....er...locked up in here with two...uh....werewolves....

T

train

(annouces a greeting as he walks into the room...)

"Well everyone... I guess we know where we stand... locked in... Now for us to make it out of here, we must determine who the culprits are... Name's Lyle Knot..."

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
EricBess said:
Names are unimportant. Any given would just be an alias anyway and I assume as much from anyone else as well.
Well, aren't you the paranoid one, do you work for the government?

E

EricBess

Government? Now now, there's no need for insults cabinet maker. We may not all be friends here, but we do appear to be in this together.

As for paranoia, I don't really think of it that way. Call it what you want, but I find that a healthy dose can often keep a man alive.

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
Government? Where? Uh, I mean, no, that's not possible. This whole thing was probably set up by the government. The good duke knew too much, so they use some sort of new technology to create werewolf assassins. But are we caught in the middle of it or were at least some of us set up to be killed as well? The men keeping us locked up in here are probably under the influence of some sort of mind control. We should band together and take them down. No, they probably have hidden cameras in here watching us. I'll find them and smash them, then we'll come up with a new plan...

T

train

"Is there anything anyone can think of that would stave-off these beasts during the night?... We should do our best to make sure that find the culprits and not allow any other innocents to die..."

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
Hang the fur-covered, sniveling, cowardly impostors!
Or barricade your door really good, if we pick wrong.

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
You guys, I can't find any cameras. Either they're really well-hidden or there must be a spy among us.

T

train

"Well... It is evident there are cameras... and from the angle... I don't think it could be a spy - besides, he would have been seen and torn to shreds by the wolves also... Big Brother is always watching..."

T

train

Well a very good cabinet maker would know how to hide cameras in walls, etc... Maybe Sean MacMorn (MOOSEMAN) is setting all of this up...