Werewolf 14: The Duke

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
What are Cameras? And Who said there are any? Paranoid idiots......
I say hang one of them and we might be able to figure this one out and live.

D

DarthFerret

I..I...been here pretty much my whole life, and I have ... er ... um ... never seen any thing that sounds.... er ... like these .... whatdoyacallsem....

I .. think.... someone had it in for.. our beloved Duke.... er... I would think... it is one of his sons.... since they would be next in line.... to take over....

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
I may not be paranoid enough to see things that aren't there, but I'm not as gullible as Train to believe in these invisible cameras......

Melkor

Given that we've been a little slow with the accusations, I'm going to call the final vote on Tuesday.

T

train

Now, Mr. MacMorn, where is your cabinet-shop exactly... Might it be down the street, or another town over?

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
** Sorry, I forgot the vote was Friday and I was off then

I'll vote for Ransac, as no one with that name should have to go through life anymore.

D

DarthFerret

As much....as I wanted to not have to ...er..point a finger...um...I agree with Moose there....

I have lived here of and on for....well...most of my life,.... and I have never....seen these....um...cameras that you speak.......

So... I .. guess I have to go with ...... (voice drops do a barely audible whisper).. Train.

T

train

I've no problem with anyone voting for me... but I still must wonder what sir MacMorn is hiding... So my vote stays with him...

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
Hiding? Hiding what? My shop is just across the village square and I don't even know what a camera is.... Could you point one out to me, so that I can see it?

T

train

I wouldn't have one - but could possibly draw a picture of one...

E

EricBess

Okay, I got no beef with any of you here. And I'm certainly not getting paid to help hang anyone, so I don't personally see any point to it.

But if someone has to go, my choice is Oversoul. He's got some wierd ideas and in my experience, people like that are a bit unstable and unpredictable. Dare I say "coo-coo"?

Melkor

The voting stands like this so far:

train: Mooseman
Mooseman: train
Spiderman: Ransac
DarthFerret: train
EricBess: Oversoul
Ransac:
Oversoul:

So train is currently leading with two votes and Ransac and Oversoul have not cast votes yet. I'll cut off voting tomorrow at noon Pacific time.

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
*ooc- sorry 'bout the wait. Having too much fun in Graz. :D

My word! THESE ruffians are bullying up on the man suffering from paranormal dillusions!!!! Mr. Spiderman, while it would be fitting to vote for you for your OUTRAGEOUS remark concerning my moniker, I'll have to do the only sensible thing a gentleman of MY prestige can do....

....join the bullies so as not to get picked on myself. I vote for train

Ransac, cpa trash man

Melkor

Voting is now being called off and the final totals stand like this.

train: Mooseman
Mooseman: train
Spiderman: Ransac
DarthFerret: train
EricBess: Oversoul
Ransac: train
Oversoul:

train has 3 votes no one else has 2 so Oversoul's vote could not change it right now. It should be emphasized that it is most frowned upon to not cast a vote, I can only assume that Oversoul has unexpectedly found it difficult to log on. Regardless, in the interests of moving things along, train shall be condemned, if he has some final words he may say them now.

T

train

I wish the best to all of you... as I learned while obtaining my medical training, my body will become nothing more than food for earth... I hope you all make it out of this alive, as there is probably not another doctor that can help you from here on...

And cameras... they are barely coming into being, but they look like this...

___|||__(_)____|||__________
___|||________|||________/__\
___||/_______\|||________|__|
___|/_________\||&&______\_/
_______/____\______&&____||
_______//||\\_______&&____||
______//_||_\\_______&____||
_____//__||__\\______&&___&
____//___||___\\_______&&&
___//____||____\\
__//_____||_____\\
_//______||______\\
//_______||_______\\

There's a box that captures the image, and a flashing powder to improve the image:

T

train

(Thanks - I've got to revive the one I was doing for my sig and finally get it in here... Now... where's that file...:cool: )