Werewolf 11: The Revenge

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
What do you MEAN about my "stance" on the issue? WE CAN'T HAVE WERE-WOLVES IN OUR TOWN!!!!!!!!!!! We should've had protective measures in place!!!! Urine tests!! Dirt samples!! Background checks!! Dirt samples!! Medical Histories!! DIRT SAMPLES, FOR CRICKIES SAKE!!!!!!!!!!!!

Look, this is a problem that needs to be dealt with. We need to hang one of us, but who is the most likely candidate?! MY guess is that it's the person in charge of everything that goes on in our village, the one who's job it is to make sure that the best interests of our town are looked after, the one who we've intrusted our WELL-BEING to: EricBess. He let this happen.... because he wanted this to happen.

Ransac, cpa trash man

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
I'll blame Oversoul, as clearly he had the most to gain from turgy22's murder. Obviously he was jealous of turgy22's prowness and since he couldn't defeat him in honest combat, he chose to do it sneakily under the cover of night.

turgy22

Nothing Special
Current Tally:
Ransac - EricBess
Spiderman - Oversoul
DarthFerret - Train

Train, Melkor, Sageridder, Oversoul, EricBess, and Mooseman have yet to vote.

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
Did you know that pistachios, and nuts in general, were used by the Egyptians to hide the smell of decomposing bodies and the chemicals used in mummification?
Spiderman seems to constantly be eating pistachios...... could be to hide the same smells?

E

EricBess

Wow...Slinging mud is one thing, but trying to eliminate your political competition...Shame on you Ransac. I truely hope the voters are paying attention.

For the moment, I will not stoop to such dirty politics.

I said earlier that I feel Oversoul's less than noble ways had the most to gain from Turgy's demise and for now, I see no reason not to stick with that assessment.

S

sageridder

Well I don't see a strong enough reason presented to vote anyone yet. But Ericbess's statment about Ransac lobbying for an attempt to give unnecessary power to werewolves makes me nervous. That with the fact that he has the largest unpaid bartab in town makes me vote for him. If I have to vote to hang someone at least it will be a werewolf supporter.

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
Sageridder, although I don't agree with your opinion, I'll defend to the death your right to say it.

How could I be accused of SUPPORTING were-wolves when I was lobbying for tougher security measures to protect AGAINST were-wolves?

Ransac, cpa trash man

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
I don't believe I'm quite so ignoble as a werewolf. And it would be just as logical to say you're a wolf because wolves are known to have lungs and you seem to have lungs as well.

Melkor

While I think the problem of the War on Werewolves is quite important. I'm even more concerned about the prospects of Werewolf Marriage. Same-fiend marriage strikes at the very heart of our most cherished and sacred institutions. Why are our elected officials not talking about the biggest threat to our daily lives? What will either of these two mayoral candidates do to protect our values? My flock and I will not vote for any candidate for mayor who does not protect us from these invidious threats but we may send one to the gallows.

T

train

Ne'er a problem sir Ferret... I was kilning up some coals for pourings to be done later on... It takes a lot of time to get the temperature high enough you know...

Was I with someone, no... but I take my work seriously, and have no time for play...

I think a politician would be crooked, and therefore I think EricBess is the one with something to hide beyond the mere politician normal...

turgy22

Nothing Special
Current Tally:
Ransac - EricBess
Spiderman - Oversoul
DarthFerret - Train
Mooseman - Spiderman
EricBess - Oversoul
sageridder - Ransac
Train - EricBess
Oversoul - EricBess

Melkor still hasn't cast a definitive vote. I'll allow an extra day to see what he decides.

Melkor

Ransac

Well, even if EricBess lied about the werewolf threat, we've got to support the mayor in this time of crisis. I think that Ransac's dissent is only helping the werewolves, which can only mean that he is a werewolf.

E

EricBess

Apparently, my approval rating has slipped a bit. We cannot allow one simple incident shake our faith in the system. Have we not been enjoying great prosperity over the last few years?

There have been challenges and we have overcome. Last year, when the droughts threatened shortages, didn't I redirect funding from obsolete programs to avoid rationing at the tavern? My opponents voted against those measures and would like to reverse them.

Ransac, my esteemed opponent, I would never claim that you are "pro-werewolf". We should be above such trifles. I merely point out that your measures for so-called "minority rights" are too strong and, if passed, would lead to a political environment where werewolfs, along with vampires and zombies, would be protected by law. We cannot allow that to happen.

I see that I must reluctantly switch my vote to Ransac. I am loath to play such games, but I cannot willing sacrifice myself knowing what the short and long term implications of that decision would be for the town.

turgy22

Nothing Special
Okay. It looks like we have a tie. EricBess and Ransac are the top two vote-getters so they'll be in a run-off.

Will EricBess's constant politicking make him win one election that he'd rather not or will Ransac dig himself into a hole?

It's up to Spiderman, Mooseman and DarthFerret to decide. As soon as a majority is reached, the victim will be hanged.

Current Tally:
Ransac - EricBess
sageridder - Ransac
Train - EricBess
Oversoul - EricBess
Melkor - Ransac
EricBess - Ransac

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
Spiderman, Mooseman, and DarthFerret. My opponent has switched his vote to save himself. Of this, I can't blame him, for I would've done the same thing. However, it seems that EB and Melkor have had this planned. EB votes for someone else and waits to see if anyone votes for his biggest opponent, which turned out to be me. One person does and, at very last minute, Melkor adds to that vote, "forcing" EB to vote for me to save himself. I have a feeling that this was no "force" and that both of these men are werewolves. Sure, I'm doing a little "mud-slinging" and "pointing fingers" right now, but I think my many diligent years of digging dirt will show that I have no problem with this.

All that I know is that I am not a werewolf. The actions that took place today with Melkor's vote and EB's switch seem very played out to me. It could be a coincidence, but I don't believe that one bit. EB is the one that allowed wolves into our society and I stand by my belief that it was intentional.

Ransac, cpa trash man

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
Since it is a tie, do the ones who did not vote for the tie-ees get to break the tie? I will await the others decisions to see if my vote is even needed.