Welcome to Killer Joe's Cafe

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
*Ransac stops sweeping (actually, he never really started) and runs out of the diner without paying his check.*

Ransac, cpa trash man

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
Killer Joe said:
Moosie; Oh boy, another imaginary reader. Do you SEE pizza PIE on the menu? Step aside and read our menu!
"I spell my name DANGER", mooseman informs the diner patrons and rushes down the 5 steps to McArthur park and runs into a great sand stone building......

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
*Ransac walks back in, disguised as train.*

Excuse me, I'll have a Coat pie and a Purple Flurp soda.

Ransac, cpa trash man

Z

Zigathon

Mmmmm, eyeballs. I could eat this all day long!

*secretly adds a shot of brandy to his coffee*

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
Killer Joe said:
Love the song McArthur Park but don't know your movie reference :(
Nick Danger - Third Eye
From Firesign Theater's Album "How can you be two places at once when your not anywhere at all"

Who did the song?

And where is my pizza?

N

Nightstalkers

*stares at his new weasel friends*

Umm... put mine on Ransac's tab.

Killer Joe

train: Coat pie? Hmmm, you know train, you look a little uglier than you normally do AND a bit shorter, too. I'll have Josef work on that Coat Pie and I'll pour you a Purple Flurp Soda.................So train, been playing that countermagic deck of yours lately, hmmmmm? Here's your soda.

i'll be back later......

N

Nightstalkers

*slides a spam hurricane trapped in a glass jar in front of Ransac*

That kind?

Killer Joe

Ziggy: HEY! I said no booze! Unless its just Irish Creme :)

Moosie: Some disco queen did it around 1974. As for yer pizza,......we aint got no PIZZA!!!!!!

Nighty-Night: Your friends are Todays Joe's Blue Light Special and there are no tabs, yer soul is payment enough. ;)

train: Hurricane Glass? Say, you're not train, who ARE you?

NEXT!

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
*Ransac squeals in surprise over the fact that KJ has seen through his disguise and runs away......... without paying..... again.*

Ransac, cpa trash man

D

DarthFerret

Orders a Double Tall Irish Creame on the Rocks!

Who won the home Run Derby last night?

T

Tabasco

Chuck Norris did... Chuck Norris is so godly the balls flew out of the Stadium at the sight of him...480 home runs, no one else even had a ball to hit.

Could I have a Orange Soda on the rocks, with 2 cherries and a tomato and pepperoni pie with some cheese thrown on top?

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
lol! I haven't heard that Chuck Norris joke yet.

oo! I'm still disguising

*Ransac walks back in, disguised as Killer Joe. Yeah.... that one'll really fool him. :rolleyes:*

Ransac, cpa trash man

B

BigBlue

I'll take a slice of Key Lime Pie - with that same green glow from Natural Born Killers...

As for my drink, a cup o' Joe will do fine, cream & sugar.

Killer Joe

D-Ferret: Hmm, I'll have to use my own personal stock but here's your dbl. tall IC on the,...hey, are ice chips okay? meh, funny how the all-star game is going on right now in my town and I don't know *jack* about :(

Tabasco: Here's your drink and I'll get Josef to work on your very peculiar pepperoni, tomato and cheese pie. It'll be a little while.

Killer Joe look-a-like: WHOA! Are you ugly! You kinda remind me of ME only really shorter and way uglier! Do you want me to call 911 for you or will a bath and some plastic surgery do it for ya!? Well? Are ya orderin' sumthin' or just starin' at my legs?

Big Blue: Man, are you BIG and BLUE, wassup wit dat!? Okay yer pie is comming and here's a cup o' joe for ya, free refills while your waitin' fer yer pie.

NEXT!

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
*Ransac wonders why KJ feels a 6'2" guy is short, but as long as he is unrecognized, he's cool with it.*

I'll have a shot of Jesus Sweat.

Ransac, cpa trash man

N

Nightstalkers

Aww, but I lost my soul to Rathma in a bet...

*see's Ransac and decides to hop on an icecream maker*