Warriors II Beta Test

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Okay, this is kind of dopey after all of this time, but do you change titles (as in nobility) the same way as Warriors I? Pray and donate a lot? 'Cause I thought I've been doing that but still can't get into the inn at the Capitol of Wolmark... If yes, I'm going to have to spend some days just praying at the temple, 'cause I always donate enough to have the gods pleased with me :)

M

MrXarvox

it's not the same as warriors 1. You do quests to bring up your rank.
The first two come from the old man in Gorgon Village, the third comes from the knight in Walmork, the fourth and fifth you get at the recruitstation in Walmork.

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Here I am, stuck at level 50, and I never knew that. All of my quests just resulted in gold or items (plus, I thought the recruit station made me join the army). So I have to go back to the village to start, huh? Geez...

A

Azreal the Soulmaster

lol poor spidey, well you're level 50 so you should be able to wizz by all the nobility quests. it goes like this

Sir. Kill a sabertooth tiger(easy)
Lord. Kill the twisted fighter mage(easy)
Hero. Kill the princess snatcher dragon(easy)*you get a unique amulet when you do this as well
Baron. Kill the Orc Army(difficult)
Duke. Kill the Twisted Ancient Dragon(easy)

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
I've never been able to kill the orc army on my own (and 20 followers with 34 strength). That's gonna be a toughie...

A

Azreal the Soulmaster

you need a combined attack and defense of over 3000, and your life should be over 1k then your victory is pretty much assured.

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
I finished the fourth quest and was about to the last one when I accidently clicked on joining the army instead! Now I'm a lowly human, trying to make my way into the world...

:D

M

MrXarvox

Dooooooom! 10 cents a day is cheap but one of the best parts of Warriors is that it's free...

Somebody needs to just pay Zak a vast amount of money to keep it free. Where are the obscenely rich when you need 'em...

M

MrXarvox

**by the way, there are variations on the nobility quests...**

If you're a dwarf, the Lord quest is easy as pie. You just have to lead a guy to the Gold Mine in the Gorgon Hills.

If you're female, your Heroine quest is to kill a cyclops which has abducted a nobleman. Apparently these noble folk are easy targets for big giant creatures to come and snatch. It's still in the black mountains though.
You get a unique ring instead of amulet if you complete this quest.

TomB

Administrator
Staff member
:(

I'll probably quit playing then, since I don't have (or want) a PayPal account, and I'm not sending a check to Sweden every month to play. I've been getting kinda bored with it anyway...

Oh! I almost forgot - my guy Ty became a god last night, so if he stops by to give you some points be nice to him now...;)

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Yeah, I'll don't think I'll play either. It was a nice diversion, but not enough to pay for.

Still only on my second character too, a human...

M

MrXarvox

i'm only planning to play till my guy becomes a god then i'm gonna skeedaddle... it won't be long as he's a well-to-do level 19 titan right now...

N

nodnarb24

I just started my third character, I'm not going to continue to play. I basically just did it to waste time.

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Last week it said my account was good until 9.27, now when I logged in today it said I'm good until 11/5 with no explanation (that I could see). Not that I'm complaining :p

M

MrXarvox

someone probably made a mistake and put your warriorsID down instead of theirs. lucky break, My character's not going to become a god in time for my account to expire :(

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
You think so? Wow, that's pretty bad... I wish there was a way to tell who did it.

So I take it everyone else's Warrior is going to expire at the end of the week, the 27th?

M

MrXarvox

my account goes down then. I might as well delete it and make room for some sap who's willign to pay 10c a day on the server.

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
I think it gets automatically deleted anyway after 30 days on inactivity, so I wouldn't worry about it.