Warriors II Beta Test

TomB

Administrator
Staff member
I sure have. The drop menu comes down and the choice for "copy" isn't colored in. Maybe it's different for me because I'm still using AOL 4.0 (7.0 sucks up WAY too much memory to be useful... :( ).

Oh well.

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
I'm using IE 5.5 and I just highlight and do my keyboard shortcuts. I have no idea what AOL is doing (or not doing :) ) for you...

TomB

Administrator
Staff member
Maybe it's just me, or the time I login, but I keep having problems with the little "frame" windows telling me "Web Site Not Responding", and making me "reload" constantly just to keep playing.

Is it doing this for you guys too?

N

nodnarb24

I've gotten that a few times, it usually happens when a lot of players are online. Try going when there aren't as many people on the server.

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
I keep getting it too, I have tons of turns because I can't really play with the Pages Unavailable thing going... :(

M

MrXarvox

I've been getting that a lot lately as well. I just keep on reloading though, 'cuz I'm addicted :p

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Man, I was in the Swamps of Galgor today, with 400+ turns and 260 HP, and some Slime beat the tar outta me... :(

M

MrXarvox

that's exactly what happened to me yesterday... I spend all this time searching for a special amazon champion that some barbarian tells me to kill, so then this slimy thing comes up and oozes on me till I'm stone dead...

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Man, am I so dopey...

I always thought you had to get followers by "encountering" them. Lo and behold, I'm traveling around today, having just found Walmork, and I rest up at an Inn. Turns out what was previously misspelled as "requte" is actually "recruit" (it may have been there for a couple of days now but this is the first time I needed to rest this week). So now I can just buy followers like in days of yore... woo-hoo!

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Anyone explore the Sewers? Is it only a "little" dungeon with four "spokes" or branches and one Dungeon Treasure?

A

Azreal the Soulmaster

I haven't really explored any dungeons...the traps always get me

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Yeah, I am working on the one in the Ancient Plains but the traps there are BAD. So I checked back with all the easier places and the Village was the only other easy one that had a dungeon so I did that. Which made me ask the above question 'cause it was pretty short (although I could see how that gold treasure could help a starting player :) )

A

Azreal the Soulmaster

Are you still on your first character Spidey? or have you started a new one.

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
I'm still on the first one, he's level 40. I want to max out my stats, I still have to explore the Black Mountains, and check out the dungeons. :)

TomB

Administrator
Staff member
I didn't really have that much trouble in there, though don't really remember it that well. The tomb in the Ainchent plains ( ;) ) is a lot tougher though - I don't think I've ever explored it all.

I'm ready to change my guy in again to be either a dwarf or a troll - it's amazing to me that you haven't done that yet Spidey...:eek:

It must be tougher to be a dwarf than it looks...;)

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Do you get to explore all of the areas before you switch guys? I mean, I just reached level 40 last week and that's the minimum recommended level for the Black Mountains.

I got few bad days though, like being hit by that slime I mentioned above or I had a quest for a turtle dragon but kept getting killed by them too :( , after the first couple turns of playing.

A

Azreal the Soulmaster

You can switch guys whenever you want Spidey, well, provided you're level 30 or higher.

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
No, I meant by personal preference: do you switch guys when you can or do you choose to explore everything, get all the good, stuff, max out everything, etc :)

A

Azreal the Soulmaster

oh lol:D

I'll take my character to level 50 and at least have him a Baron before i start a new one. I also like to take a few walks in the hidden mountains.