Staff member
The guy's asking for Beta Testing at his site! You have to send him this info:

Beta B is just around the corner!
To be a tester:
You have have made warriors with atleast one god
You have to have the time to play for atleast 3 hours during the beta
You have to be able to join a IRC channel on IRCnet
You have to write a report on the game you play

If you fill the above send an email to warriors@lightloop.com with the following info:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Realname:.............
WarriorID:............
GodsName:.............
Email:................ (The one you will be using during beta b)
Text:................. (short text of why you should be the one.)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mails that NOT contains the above in that order will be deleted without notice.
(I will recive alot of mail you know, everyting has to be right.)
The ones that are included will have a reply on their mail and after that a info mail about when and where.

TomB

Administrator
Staff member
But the Beta's up for a test now. Click here to join up (and give me a few extra turns if you stick around to play it out...;) )

A

Azreal the Soulmaster

Is their the group option like in the W2 Info?

R

rkoelsch

I am unable to reach the Beta II, it is blocked by our proxy server.
I could try it from home but I am seldom on at home.

** well now don't call me a liar but it didn't work when I tried it before. But I can get to the site now. Now I just have to see if there is any room for testers.:eek:

A

Azreal the Soulmaster

I'm Dark Seraphim the elf, what are the rest of you?

R

rkoelsch

I am Baldog the Troll, I am evil. not recommended to start. I can't get any equipment. But I did kill 3 ladies and get to level 3. Anything tough kills me. I can't stay at the inn.

A

Azreal the Soulmaster

i only killed 1 innocent before learning my lesson....after that i killed a thief. The potion system seems to be the same, except with more colours. I encountered a grey potion that seems to deal with experience points.

TomB

Administrator
Staff member
Originally posted by Spiderman
I'm exploring it now; how do I give you turns?
Here's the quote from the site that pertains to the benefits of referring your friends:
This is what you get:
When your friend reaches lv 10:
5 turns!
When your friend reaches lv 20:
5 turns!
When your friend reaches lv 30:
5 turns!

The more people you have refered to that plays the game, the more turns you get. SIMPLE!
So if you joined using my link, for every 10 levels you attain I'd get 5 extra turns...

Hmmm...This could take a while...LOL :D

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
So far the game seems pretty cool, I haven't encountered any real bugs yet. The items are neat so far, how he expanded on their uses. Plus getting experience just for adventuring, instead of waiting for encounters. And the alignment system. I'm still trying to find "war news" though.

I've only encountered two potions and the first I forgot to drink it :rolleyes:. But the second was "bad" but didn't affect me, so I don't know what that means.

TomB: Oops, I didn't join with that link. I'll do it next time ;)

A

Azreal the Soulmaster

2 new potion colours...so far

grey effects experience
brown effects turns

TomB

Administrator
Staff member
A bit of advice - I got the entry on my map to go to the Gorgon Hills so I went there tonight. It cost me 5 turns to get there, and once there the game told me it would be prudent to avoid the Hills until at least 10th level. Since it would have cost me the 5 turns all over again to head back (thereby wasting 10 total turns for nothing) I figured I'd go ahead and find a fight or 2 while I was there...

And I got creamed by 2 Earth Elementals...:(

It wouldn't be so bad, but they took out all my followers too, and I had like, 5 or 6 of them.

Sigh. Oh well - I reckon I'll start fresh again tomorrow...

R

rkoelsch

I also got a link for Gorgon Forest you are recommended to be Lvl 5 to adventure there.

A

Azreal the Soulmaster

I just got a pet, a squirrel. It says that they are very good at finding things so that seems good.