Warhammer Quest: The Sylvan Epic

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
Throg immediately notices that the portcullis is sealed with a powerful magic lock and that there's no way the dwarf is opening that thing. I don't know whether he informs Dorgath of this right away or lets Dorgath puzzle over it for a while...

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
"So we've been everywhere with no way forward? probably could use an updated full overhead map of what we've found so far. Maybe the well needs further investigation? I mean, hell knights came out of it, maybe it's a portal?"

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
"Oh yeah, let's jump into a portal to.... well hell!"
"We would need to backtrack a room or two, I think there was another doorway."

TomB

Administrator
Staff member
"There is, if you go west from the "T" shaped corridor into the room at the end. There's a door in the north wall."

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
"There is, if you go west from the "T" shaped corridor into the room at the end. There's a door in the north wall."
Sorry, I forgot to snap a picture of the full map last night. I reminded myself to do so while on my commute home, and then it just slipped me mind entirely. However, TomB is totally correct here. Good job.

TomB

Administrator
Staff member
:cool:

I actually paged back to I think it was page 102 of this thread to find a pic of the map before you went to using the Discord channel for map posting. I wouldn't have thought to look though, until it was pointed out we're at a "dead end"...lol

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
LOL, see, I just checked discord

"Let's go!" When we get there, Dorgath listens at the door and checks for traps.

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
Alright, looks like it takes the group about 4 turns to return to the derelict cell in which you found the wights, and another turn to search the room. Since you've fully cleared everything in this deep so far and since I failed to get back to this again until today, I'll just assume no Unexpected Events. By the way, what's your marching order as you approach the unopened door?

TomB

Administrator
Staff member
Marching order on pg. 94 :

Carrow and Tyresius
Dorgath and Rev
Jekaena and Tomas
Kelgar and Throg

I guess it works well enough here too...:)

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
Ahead of you stands and altar. A cloaked figure stands behind the altar performing some kind of grisly ritual with bones. Alongside the altar is an open chest, with the glint of gold visible.

TomB

Administrator
Staff member
Ty advances carefully along the right wall aiming to come at the figure from the side. He's checking for traps as he goes, and he's trying to keep an eye on the figure as well. "Shoot him guys!" he shouts, hoping missile fire will interrupt the ritual and distract the cloaked figure a bit.