Volrath's Bane, I'm calling you out!

M

maraud234

No!!! Not the teletubies!!

*Maraud flicks a razor-sharp penny at the evil telletuby that lands right on one it's stomach. The impact blows a hole in the teletuby that makes it deflate. And inside the teletuby is Dementia.*

You sick,sick,sick person. So you're the one who's been corrupting the minds of little kids all this time.

*Dementia explains that it was Ransac that made him a teletuby. Then both Dementia and Maraud weild their weapons and hit Ransac.*

Wait, isn't Ransac a huge freaking bear?

*Dementia runs away, and Maraud craps his pants. Both are embarrased.*

D

Dementia

(Dementia looks at the huge Care Bearsac)

NOTHING THAT CUTE DESERVES TO LIVE:mad:

(Dementia stares at the Bearsac a in disgust and then pulls a Shrink out of his deck.......but the rage over comes Dementia.....there is no logical thought.....JUST RAGE......Dementia drops the card and runs straight for the Care Bearsac)

YOU

(Chair shot to the pinky toe)

WILL

(Another chair shot to the pinky toe)

FEEL

(Chair shot to the middle toe)

MY

(Chair shot to the big toe)

PAAAAIIIIIIIN:mad:

DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(Bearsac catch's a smell of the mess in Marauds pants and passes out and Dementia thinks he knocked him out......)

YES!!!! NO MATTER HOW BIG YOU ARE I WILL TAKE YOU OUT!!!

Once again.....now for Bane......

V

Volraths_bane

Hey maruad..thanks for deflecting the Tele-tubby beam to Dementia instead of me like Ransac said :)

**VB quickly picks up the Shrink that Dementia dropped and throws it at Dementia...who immediately becomes 6 inches tall**

Wow..and ya know what...he weighs about the same!

**VB picks up the mini-chairslinger, drops him in a clean bed pan, and skips it over the rail of the deck of the ship across the sea**

Aloha baby....wow...we are on a pirate ship....amazing how a 7 story tall Cair baear could appear and then pass out on a boat huh? :)

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
*Just as Dementia is about to hit the water, a big, cuddly hand catches him. Care Bearsac then opens his eyes and smiles.*

I train myself to emit those same smells. I was just playing dead.

CARE BEAR STARE!!!!!!!

*Care Bearsac stares at Dementia. After about a minute, he tries glaring.*

I always wondered why they say Care Bear Stare if they want a beam to come out of their stomachs.

CARE BEAR POWER!!!!!!!

*Ransac drops Dementia and hits him with a beam. Dementia becomes a teletubby.*

HA-HA-HA-HA-HA!!!!!!!

Ransac, cpa trash man

M

maraud234

After reviewing the post that Ransac made about turning Dementia into a teletuby. Ransac indeed was trying to turn VB into a teletuby. Woops......sorry Dementia

:rolleyes:

*After changing his pants, Maraud sees that Dementia is in trouble. It kindov looks like Ransac is having a staring contest with Dementia. This is fairly strange considering Ransac is freaking huge and Dementia is now shrunk. Maraud decides to help by releasing Boo, the minature giant space hamster.*

Go for the eyes Boo, go for the eyes.

*Boo attacks Ransac's eyes.*

V

Volraths_bane

"Harvey!!! Attack his other eye!!!!!"

**Harvey the Wonder Hampster flying out of the sky and attacks Bearsac's right eye while Boo goes to work on his left. After a long and bitter fight Boo & Harvey are working together**

Wow Maraud..he are working toget...

**Maraud spins and hits VB in the head with his surfboard**

Maruad: That's for the boiling pot in our battle :)

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
RRAAAARRRGGGGHHHH!!!!!!!

*Care Bearsac screams in pain as his eyes are being mangled by the two pests. Care Bearsac swats them away like they were nothing.*

CARE BEAR RULE ALL!!!!!!

*Carea Bearsac leaves the battle battle and starts terrorizing a nearby city, which happens to be tokyo, which is odd since the Bermuda Triangle is in the Caribbean.*

RRAAARRRHGGGGGHHHH!!!!!!!!

*Care Bearsac shoots a fireball out of his mouth and destroys a building. Out of no where, a laser beam hits the vile monster.*

RRUUGGRRH!??!?!?!?!?!?!

*A gigantic, godzilla-shaped machine enters downtown tokyo, and its' driver is.........*

Ransac, cpa trash man

V

Volraths_bane

Dementia!!!!!!!

**Yes, Mini Telletubbie Dementia is inside Mecha Godzilla and going full tilt and Ransac. he maneuvers the Mech close to Care Bearsac and hits him with a giant chair built outta gurders and industrial piping. Care Bearsac is stunned and that is when Mecha Godzilla hits him with a Whirlwind/Tornado DDT!!!!!! Unfortunately the impact of the move takes out half of Tokyo and causes so much damage to Mecha-Zilla that it blows up sending mini Dementia flying back towards the ship
Meanwhile Care Bearsac is trying to get up when Boo and Harvey fly over and with him with a Con-Chair-To...Bearsac claps his hands to his ears in pain. The universe flickers and Dementia is no longer a telletubby, Ransac is lying back on the ship...back to normal size..except below his waist he is a Care Bear. Mini Dementia lands on his stomach. Suddenly the turn ends and Dementia is back to normal size and sitting on Ransac**

Dementia: Thank GOD....now I am normal sized again!!! Well....normal size for me :)

Ransac: OH GOd!! Get off me, what is with my legs and....NOOOOOO!!!!! CARE BEARS DON'T HAVE GENITALIA!!!!!!

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
NOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*Ransac runs away to never be heard from again, that is, until next time.*

Ransac, cpa trash man

V

Volraths_bane

YAHOOO!!!!

One down...2 to go..

MAraud...Dementia..JUST BRING IT!!!!!

M

maraud234

*Somewhere in all of VB's ramblings, he turns Maraud into RODAN!!!! Maraud then goes and terrorizes Tokyo again, and then Maraud gets into royal rumble involving King Kong, Godzilla, Godzilla'z little son, Mothra, The metal Godzilla, and Bill Clinton.*

:( - I don't think I can take Bill Clinton

V

Volraths_bane

**VB tuens to see Marodaun being held down my a giant lizard, a smaller giant lizard, a metal giant lizard, a giant monkey and a enomrous moth while Bill Clinton stomps on his groin**

I need to get that image out of my head

**Dementia sneaks up behind VB and hits him over the head with his chair**

Dementia: Did that get it out??? :) :) :)

M

maraud234

This has been the longest and funnest battle I've ever been in....

*Clinton puts Maraud in a headlock.*