Volrath's Bane, I'm calling you out!

E

EricBess

Okay fine. I know when I'm not wanted :mad: Before I go, here Ransac, you can have my last hotdogs because VB was so mean to me :p. I used all the rest to fend off the sharks and now their floating belly-up (just the way Mom used to make them). Anyway, it's actually a cleverly disguised incendiary grenade ;).

Come to think of it, that cage is awefully close quarters for a grenade, but whatever :D

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
*Ransac thanks EricBess for the Hot Dog/Grenade. He then realizes that he's hungry and pulls out a real hot dog. He eats a hot dog and throws the other at VB. It hits VB and it falls harmlessly to his side.*

Huh? Oh no! ARGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*Ransac, instead of exploding, like everyone else thinks, let's out a huge flatulence, or as the medical profession likes to call it, a "stinky". The hot dog next to VB finally explodes and V is engulfed in flames, seeing as how the fart was heading in VB's dirction.*

Ransac, cpa trash man

V

Volraths_bane

Sorry Eric :( I am a friend of our prefious hotdog vendor but is off at the airforce now and I miss him :(

Anyway....

**VB uses the Bed Pan of Fate which has the power to eliminate all bodily functions, to dispell the gas cloud**

OH CRAP..I am still on fire!!

**USing a combination of the Quicksilver Armor and a quick Stop, drop, and roll maneuver VB extinguishes the flames**

I WANT MY MACE!!

**VB charges Ransac who side steps and VB runs right towards the Spiked Electrified Cage. VB puts on the brakes and grabs Ranscs arm to stop himself. Ransac pulls free of VB's grasp and goes to roundhouse him the in the face into the cage. VB spins and snaps one end of the handcuffs on Ransac and the other onto the electrified cage. VB steps back and watches as electricity courses through and handcuffs from the cage and into Ransac**

Eww...loook! Smoke! Crispy Ransac..Who wants some? :)

M

maraud234

*blows the whistle*

STOP!!!!! Illegal Move!

You forgot to marinate Ransac before you cooked him.

V

Volraths_bane

Oops..sorry

**Pulls out some Lemon Teryaki sause and tosses it in Ransac's face**

Better?

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
WHAT!!!!!!!!!!! You didn't have any Mesquite Bar-B-Q marinade? I'm appalled at you.

*Ransac throws some spicy peppercorn marinade into the pants of VB and tosses him into the cage. On his way to the cage, VB notices that there is a donkey, a parakeet, and a South Africa Hidden Mongoose in the crowd. Vb then hits the cage.*\

Alright!!!!!!!!!!! VB en flambe!!!!!!

Lemon Curry?

Ransac, cpa trash man

V

Volraths_bane

Okay..one question

How the well did you throw me into the cage...you are handcuffed to the cage, with lemon in your eyes and are being electricuted?

Can we get a ruling on this MAruad?

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
List of events and order:

1.VB roundhouses's Ransac into cage
2.vb handcuffs Ransac to cage and is therefore electrocuted
3. Maraud call that Ransac cannot be electrocuted without proper marinade. Therefore, second step cannot be achieved.
4. VB merely states that he throws lemon teriyaki into Ransac's face, but doesn't follow up.
5. Ransac attacks VB with peppercorn marinare and throws VB into the cage.
6. VB complains about why Ransac can attack when he is handcuffed to the cage.
7. Ransac comes up with stupid explanation.

However, if this explanation doesn't achieve P.P.P.(People's Pubic Placement) standard, I shall do this instead.

*Ransac starts getting electrocuted. Ransac then notices the cord for the cage is next to him. Using all the strength he's got, Ransac cries like a baby, because it hurts to much. Luckily, a midget walks by, cuts the cord, and throws the naked end into the Bermuda Triangle. The midget is then free from the spell that the lady on the haystack cast upon him and is now a frog. Ransac then snaps his fingers and the handcuffs are now black bandanas that can be snapped quite easily.*

I'm free. Why do I smell like Teriyaki?

Lemon Curry?

Ransac, cpa trash man

M

maraud234

I will indeed call a ruling.

Hurmmphhh!!!! I needed to clear my throath.

Roses are red, violets are blue
If you want a dollar, I'll give it to you.

Ransac's later explanation is the one that happened, just go from there.

V

Volraths_bane

Seeing as Ransac's later explaination had to attack on me in it I shall go on.

**Just and Ransac pulls free of the bandana's, VB drop kicks Ransac impaling him onto the spikes of the cage. VB throws The rest of the Lemon Teryaki in his face. He then was Harvey the Wonder Hampster go over and use the chain from BLoD's Mouse Mace to hotwire the cage back into the outlet.**

Goddamn it you are gonna fry!!!

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
*Ransac, obviously in pain, starts screaming for his mommy. That's right, he's screaming for his mommy, the little pansy. Ransac tries to pull himself out of the spikes and has no success. Just when it looks grim, Ransac gets a brilliant idea. Using all of his strength, Ransac unzips his pants and pisses all over VB, electrocuting him in the process as well.*

Note: I'm not going to call you on this, but the Bermuda Triangle consists of water, right? The naked end of the cord was thrown into the cage, ergo it should've caused a short in the electrical equipment. So, your little pets ploy should be foiled, but I'm not going to call it.

Ransac, cpa trash man

V

Volraths_bane

(Well...The cord wasn't very long and if it was still plugged into the outlet it couldn't reach all the water..we are on the deck of a pirate ship..not a raft)

**VB uses The Bed Pan of Fate no dissipate the stream of urine before it can do mcuh damage to him (if you noted earlier The Bed Pan of Fate can eliminate and dissipate and bodily functions and excretions/secretions)**

MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

M

maraud234

I will let the pissing fight go on for three more threads, but then you have to stop it and use something other than your private parts.

Ewwww

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
*Out of desperation, Ransac dances the pigeon and VB is knocked out, giving Ransac enough time to regroup.*

Ransac, cpa trash man

V

Volraths_bane

**VB is knocked out**

ZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzz

**VB regains consciousness and starts to get up...unfortunately VB forgets where he is and reaches out to grb the cage for support...and impales his hand on the spikes**

ARGHHHHHHH...(buzzzzzzz electricity Buzzzzzzzzz)

**VB manages to yank his hand loose fromt he cage and runs around in pain....only to come face to face with a really pissed Ransac who managed to free himself from the cage somehow**

Oh shiznit!

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
*Ransac jumps on top of the cage, preparing for a diving moonsault. Unfortunately, the cage STILL electrifies him and he falls to the ground. Fortuantely, he landed on VB's leg.*

Huh, I missed my m......moo.........mooooooOO!!!!!

*Ransac gets a great idea. He jumps on top of a turnbuckle, pulls a cow out of his pocket, and flips it on top of VB.*

It's a Mooo-nsualt

Ransac, cpa trash man

V

Volraths_bane

VB: DaMn It Besy..get the hell of me!!!!

Bessy: MOOOOOOO

VB..Harvey...a little help here?

**HArvey flies over and starts to bite the cow...cuase it to get up..run straight into the spikes cage..**

Anyone else smell hamburgers?

**VB decides to fight fire with fire and reaches into his pocket and pulls out a ...... Porcupine!! VB thorughs the creature into Ransacs face while Ransac is still sitting on he top rope**

Cut him!!!! Cut him, PorkY!!!!!!

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
MY FACE!!!! MY FACE!!!!!! MY BEAUTIFUL FA.....oh wait. The damage is probably an improvement.

*Ransac kicks VB away from from and snatches the porcupine. Ransac then thanks the little creature and throws it into the cage.*

My turn.

*Ransac slaps his buttcheeks and the universe is inverted. Ransac then starting beating the crap out of himself. After mutilating himself, Ransac slaps his buttcheeks again and the universe is reverted, except that Ransac is alright, and VB is mutilated.*

Gotcha!!!

*Ransac covers VB.

maraud? count!

Ransac, cpa trash man

V

Volraths_bane

Maraud: 1....

**VB manages to get his hand up and slap Maruads buttcheeks, VB is suddenly pinning a mutilated Ransac**

Maurad: ...2...

**Ransac manages to slap his own butcheeks and suddenly he and Vb are both pinning a mutilated Maruad**

Maruad: Hellp Meeeeee

VB: uh oh.....why did you go and do that Ransac!

Ransac: You wrote this dumb thing..it is your fault

Vb: It was your oink!!

**VB and Ransac start brawling around on the floor of the mat as Maruad heals**

D

Dementia

*Hands Maraud a band aid*

Why does the ref always get his butt kicked:(

As long as your beating up the ref in typical fashion I wanna see someone go through a frickin spanish announce table!

(Dementia goes and sits in the corner on his chair)

Lemethink.....one of them cost me the belt and the other is the reason the other one cost me the belt.....who shall I cheer for.....

*thinks*

*Thinking hurts:(*

Ah the hell with it!

GO MARAUD!!!!