Volrath's Bane, I'm calling you out!

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
That's right. I want a shot to reclaim my title. You and me. 1 on 1. For that CPW belt around your waste.

Just bring it.

Ransac, cpa trash man

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
Oh, and I almost forgot. I want it in a Steel Cage.

That right. It's gonna be you. It's gonna be me. It's gonna be in a cage. It's gonna be a whole lotta whoop-oink. And it's gonna be for that precious title belt around your waste.

Ransac, cpa trash man

M

maraud234

And it's going to be 3.95 to enter. And the steel cage is going to be on a pirate ship. And the cage will have spikes that face inward on it. And all checks will be payable to Maraud.

V

Volraths_bane

**VB is still out from the blow to the head given to him by Ransac after he won the belt. He slowly comes to..looks down at the bloodstain belt..and smiles**

Wait a second...i though Prince was the number one contendor...and you were going to college...and the Capitol on Montana was Helena....not sure which nes are right anymore....

Steelcage on a pirate ship.....okay...but I want the ship to cirlcing the Bermuda Triangle..and the inward sticking spikes this could be messy....

How about electified with mechanized Sledgehammers in each corner?

Now where did Harvey go?

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
Notes: Prince RXI and Riva Iron-Grip are currently FIGHTING for the contendership.
Yes, I'm going to college. Today, actually. But, the comment I made was for the fact that I wouldn't have all-the-time access. But, I'll still have access.
Therefore, if you are willing to waive the 3-day-must-post rule, you and I can have a good fight.

Circling the Bermuda Triangle is fine with me. But, the mechanized sledgehammers are a bit much.

*Ransac pays his 3.95 fee in pennies.*

Ransac, cpa trash man

M

maraud234

Sledgehammers? Maybe we should just make the arena a battlebots arena on a pirate ship. Thanks for the pennies Ransac, I will now commence to flick them at people during the match. All payments will now be done in pennies.

V

Volraths_bane

Maybe I do watch to much BattleBots....at least I did suggest the Kill Saws!!!

Here you go Maruad...395 pennies...I sharpened the edges to a razor point just for you :)

M

maraud234

Well if everybody agrees that the steel cage on a pirate ship with inward spikes and electrified is a nice place for Ransac and VB to fight......let's get it on! I volunteer for refering duties, and will punish any wrongdoers by flicking extremely sharp pennies at them.

>}Ransac vs. Volrath's Bane CPW Title Match{<

PS. I want the old colored smiles back, but you don't have to listen to my incoherent ramblings. :rolleyes:

V

Volraths_bane

Okay....looks like I am gonna have to make the first move.

**VB takes out BLoD's Mouse Mace and starts swinging it above his head, closing in on Ransac**

Just so you know...your clothe shrinking fingersnapping won't work on me...my quicksilver armor can adjust itself.

Lets get it one

Note** My weapons
Bed Pan of Fate
2 back-up Bed Pans
1 Lead Rabbit
1 Artificial Metal Corruption Spine
1 Mouse Mace
2 Sets of Handcuffs
1 Harvey the Wonder Hampster
Quicksilver Armor that I am at one with.
And one Surprise Weapon!

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
*Ransac looks at his fingers, curses them, and tears them off his hand. Ransac them kicks himself in the nuts for ripping off his fingers, and then berates himself for kicking himself in the nuts.*

Ouch.

*Ransac slaps his buttcheeks and is returned to normal. He then pulls out the blade of many words and hits VB with a beam from it, causing VB to hear nothing but the word "sustain".*

Ransac, cpa trash man

M

maraud234

Ah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Not the blade of many words!

I thought you forgot you had that, but I see you haven't.

E

EricBess

"Hotdogs, get your hotdogs. $2 a piece. Going fast...

"What? Nobody wants a hotdog? How am I supposed to raise $3.95 if nobody buys a hotdog from me?

"Okay, fine, I'm leaving. Maybe I'll just swim around out here trying to gather 395 pennies that fall off from people overshooting. At least there are no SHARKS!!!!! Crap, I'm outa' here!"

V

Volraths_bane

YEAH! Get out!

If we want Hotdogs we will buy them from the Menolikeygurus memorial Hot Dog Carts...

Now where were we? Oh yeah....i was about to mace Ransacs oink!

M

maraud234

:D Oink! That's original. :D

*Flicks a penny at EricBess*

Here ya go, there's one. You can pay with a check if you like. :p

BTW. My name is Eric too, and I really hate the new smiles, but I bet Ed knows that by now. Sorry Ed. :(

V

Volraths_bane

Sustain Sustain Sustain Sustain Sustain!!
(Translation: Damn it..forgot about the sword..but wait!)

**VB Tackles and grapple with Ransac, and ends up with the upper hand and slaps Ransac's butt cheeks. Suddenly VB has the Sword of Many Words (but has no idea how to use it and Ransac has the mace and can only say "Nutstain".**

Now how do you use this sword?

**Thw Sword accidentily goes off and now Maruad can only speak Pig Latin**

Oops

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
*Ransac, running valiantly back to the computer from a rough day of 5 classes, kicks VB in the thimbles so that he drops the sword.*

That's my personal property!!!!!! YOU JUST CAN'T TAKE ANOTHER MAN'S POSSESSION!!!!!!!!!

*Ransac calls his lawyer, who promptly arrvies on the scene. The lawyer then picks up the sword and gives it back to Ransac. The lawyer then copyrights and trademarks the sword so that no one else can take it, unless the person(s) is given an exception.*

Thank you. Oh, and here, VB.

*Ransac shoots a beam from his beam that hits VB's garbonzo beans. They swell up to a larger size and casually explode.*

Ransac, cpa trash man

M

maraud234

Ammitday! Why idday ouyay......forget it, I'll just speak Spanish.

El magra in es pantolones.

V

Volraths_bane

Hey..it ain't my fault I got your sword...ya never know what will happen when you slap Ransac's oink!

You never learn do you Ransac..those were the fake testicles I keep in my pants in case of emergehcies like this..wait one sec..

**VB concentrates and the Quicksilver Armor around his groin forms an impenetrable armor that cannot be breached of bypassed**

There...that is better! and don't blame me Maraud..it just went off!

**Pulls out Bed Pan of Fate**

Now give me my Mouse Mace back!