tribal?

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
Yeah, I don't think we've come to a consensus on any of this. I don't really care what's on the banned list, as long as I get to see it before I build a deck. So if anyone wants to propose a banned list...

Untap, draw. Wall of Blossoms, Forest, done.

Spiderman

Life: 15
Hand: 2
In Play:

(T, T, T) Plainsx3
(T) Wasteland
(T, U) Fellwar Stonex2 (T: add any mana that an opponent's land can produce)

(U) Skyhunter Prowler (2/4, flying, vigilance)
(U) Leonin Abunas (3/6, my artifacts can't be the target of spells of effects that my opponents control)

(U) Sensei's Divining Top (1: look at the top 3 cards of my library and put them back in any order. T: Draw a card, then put Top on top on owner's library)

Glorious Anthem (my creatures get +1/+1)

Graveyard: Plains, Disenchant, Disenchant
RFG:

Oversoul

Life: 3
Hand: 0

In Play:
-Forest x4 (T, T, U, U, U)
-Vine Trellisx2 (0/4, U, U)
-Wall of Blossoms (2/4, U, trample)
-Wall of Blossoms (0/4, S)
-Wall of Roots (0/3, U)
-Carnivorous Plant (6/5, U, trample)
-Wall of Brambles (2/3, U)
-Rancor (enchanting Wall of Blossoms)
-Rancor (enchanting Carnivorous Plant)

Graveyard: Smokestack, Sylvan Library
RFG: Elvish Spirit Guide

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
EOT, use Top to rearrange top 3 cards.

Untap, Draw, attack with the Prowler for 2, Done.

Spiderman

Hand: 3
In Play:

(U, U, U) Plainsx3
(U) Wasteland
(U, U) Fellwar Stonex2 (T: add any mana that an opponent's land can produce)

(U) Leonin Abunas (3/6, my artifacts can't be the target of spells of effects that my opponents control)

(U) Sensei's Divining Top (1: look at the top 3 cards of my library and put them back in any order. T: Draw a card, then put Top on top on owner's library)

RFG:

Oversoul

Life: 1

In Play:
-Forest x4 (T, T, U, U, U)
-Vine Trellisx2 (0/4, U, U)
-Wall of Blossoms (0/4, S)
-Wall of Roots (0/3, U)

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
Untap, draw, Forest, go.

Spiderman

Hand: 3
In Play:

(U, U, U) Plainsx3
(U) Wasteland
(U, U) Fellwar Stonex2 (T: add any mana that an opponent's land can produce)

RFG:

Oversoul

Life: 1

In Play:
-Forest x6 (U, U, U, U, U)
-Vine Trellis x2 (0/4, U, U)
-Wall of Blossoms (0/4, U)
-Wall of Roots (0/3, U)

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Good game everyone.

Okay, here's what I propose: Same format as before - Vintage, Chaos, with these cards banned - Engineered Plague, Tsabo's Decree, Endemic Plague, Circle of Solace, Peer Pressure, Coat of Arms and Unnatural Selection and these tribes banned: elves, goblins, zombies. Every other tribe and card is fair game.

B

BigBlue

I'm telling you now... I'm playing to win... :D (having said that I'll probably be the first one out...)

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
I'm gonna play to win too! :)

Same people in? We'll start Monday again, with the order mythosx, BB, Oversoul, and myself (from first eliminated)?

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
I will try to have a deck built by Monday, but I have a judo tournament tomorrow and will probably be busy all day, which really only leaves Sunday to build a deck. I'll see what I can do...

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
Wow, I got demolished in that tournament. I think it was just one of those days...

Favorite throw? I'm really liking sukui-nage now, but I haven't learned it well enough that I'm confident with it in competitions. The one I seem to use the most is good old Osoto-gari.

M

mythosx

Oversoul said:
Wow, I got demolished in that tournament. I think it was just one of those days...

Favorite throw? I'm really liking sukui-nage now, but I haven't learned it well enough that I'm confident with it in competitions. The one I seem to use the most is good old Osoto-gari.
you just bust out an Izuna-otoshi...just playing.... :D

L

Limited

Oversoul said:
Too bad..

Oversoul said:
I'm trying to wrap my head around Osoto Makikomi, but I still usually end up face down on the mat... I don't enter in competitions because I don't have the time (and I'm not good enough, but let's keep that between us..)

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
Well, it turns out that I have managed to build a deck. It is trying to convince me that it is good enough, but I don't believe it. I'll be ready to go by Monday though...