Tribal Game 6

D

DarthFerret

Untap, upkeep, draw, Citanul Centaurs, Done.

Spidey: 24
Hand: 6
Library: 40
In Play:

(T,U) Forest x2
(T) Plains
(U) Quicksand (T: add 1 to my mana pool. T, sac ~: Target attacking creature w/o flying gets -1/-2 ueot)
(U) Desert (T: add 1 to my mana pool. T: ~ deals 1 dmg to target attacking creature. Play this ability only during the end of combat step)

(T) Sol Ring (T: add 2 to my mana pool)

(U) Metamorphic Wurm (3/3, Threshold - ~ gets +4/+4)
(U) Trained Armodon (3/3)
(U) Endangered Armodon (4/5, when I control a creature whose toughness is 2 or less, sac ~)
(U) Southern Elephant (3/4)
(S) Loxodon Hierarch (4/4, when ~ CIP, gain 4 life. GW, sac ~: regen every creature you control)

Graveyard: Wasteland, Strip Mine, Loxodon Mendor
RFG:

DarthFerret: 10
Hand: 2
Library: 41
In Play:

(U,U) Desert
(T,T,T,U) Forest x4
(T) Heart of Yavimaya (T:G , or T: Target critter gets +1/+1)
(U) Maze of Ith (You just thought it was an attacking creature)

(U) Jolrael's Centaur (2/2, Flanking, cannot be the target of spells or abilities)
(U) Skyshooter (1/2, can block flyers; T: Sac to kill an attacking or blocking critter with flying)
(U) Seton's Scout (2/1, can block flying, Threshold: +2/+2)
(U) Centaur Rootcaster (2/2, When this deals combat damage to a player, I can search for a basic land and put it into play tapped)
(U) Citanul Centaurs (6/3, Echo, cannot be the target of spells or abilities)
(U) Seton, Krosan Protector (2/2, Tap an untaped Druid I control to add G to my mana pool)
(S) Citanul Centaurs (6/3, Echo, cannot be the target of spells or abilities)

Graveyard: Whirlwind, Forest, Gaea's Cradle
RFG:

Oversoul: 19
Library: 38
In Play:

(U, U, U, U, T, T) Island x6
-Rhystic Deluge (U: tap a creature unless controller pays 1)
-(U) Coral Merfolk (4/3; Islandwalk)
-(U) Coral Trickster (4/3; Islandwalk; can tap a target when it flips, Morph: U)
-(U) Coral Trickster (4/3; Islandwalk; can tap a target when it flips, Morph: U)
-(U) Lord of Atlantis (3/3; Islandwalk; Gives other merfolk +1/+1 and islandwalk)
-(U) Lord of Atlantis (3/3; Islandwalk; Gives other merfolk +1/+1 and islandwalk)
-(S) River Merfolk (4/3; Islandwalk; U: gains Mountainwalk)
-(U) Face-down creature (2/2)

Graveyard: Brainstorm, Brainstorm, Force of Will, Counterspell
RFG: Counterspell

Mooseman: 20
Library: 39
In Play:

(U) Tundra (T: Add either U or W )
(T) Treva's Ruins (T: Add G, W, or U to your mana pool.)
(TTU) Island

(U) Isochron Scepter (Imprinted w/Boomerang) (2T: You may copy the imprinted instant card and play the copy without paying its mana cost)
(U) Isochron Scepter (Imprinted w/Trickbind) (2T: You may copy the imprinted instant card and play the copy without paying its mana cost)

(U) DreamStalker (Illusion 1/5, When ~ comes into play, return a permanent you control to its owner's hand)
(S) Mistform Warchief (Illusion 1/3, Creature spells you play that share a creature type with Mistform Warchief cost {1} less to play.
T: Mistform Warchief's type becomes the creature type of your choice until end of turn.)"

Graveyard: Krovikan Mist, Intuition, Island, Island, Treva's Ruins
RFG:Boomerang, Trickbind

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
Untap, upkeep, draw, done (for).

In Play:

(T,U) Forest x2
(T) Plains
(U) Quicksand (T: add 1 to my mana pool. T, sac ~: Target attacking creature w/o flying gets -1/-2 ueot)
(U) Desert (T: add 1 to my mana pool. T: ~ deals 1 dmg to target attacking creature. Play this ability only during the end of combat step)

(U) Endangered Armodon (4/5, when I control a creature whose toughness is 2 or less, sac ~)
(S) Loxodon Hierarch (4/4, when ~ CIP, gain 4 life. GW, sac ~: regen every creature you control)

RFG:

In Play:

(U,U) Desert
(T,T,T,U) Forest x4

(U) Jolrael's Centaur (2/2, Flanking, cannot be the target of spells or abilities)
(U) Skyshooter (1/2, can block flyers; T: Sac to kill an attacking or blocking critter with flying)
(U) Centaur Rootcaster (2/2, When this deals combat damage to a player, I can search for a basic land and put it into play tapped)
(U) Seton, Krosan Protector (2/2, Tap an untaped Druid I control to add G to my mana pool)

RFG:

Hand: 3
Library: 37
In Play:

(U, U, U, U, U, U) Island x6
-(U) River Merfolk (4/3; Islandwalk; U: gains Mountainwalk)

In Play:

(TTU) Island

(U) Isochron Scepter (Imprinted w/Boomerang) (2T: You may copy the imprinted instant card and play the copy without paying its mana cost)
(U) Isochron Scepter (Imprinted w/Trickbind) (2T: You may copy the imprinted instant card and play the copy without paying its mana cost)

(U) DreamStalker (Illusion 1/5, When ~ comes into play, return a permanent you control to its owner's hand)
(S) Mistform Warchief (Illusion 1/3, Creature spells you play that share a creature type with Mistform Warchief cost {1} less to play.
T: Mistform Warchief's type becomes the creature type of your choice until end of turn.)"

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
Done for?, You can take me out at any time.......
Untap, upkeep, draw,
Aura Thief
done.

In Play:

(T,U) Forest x2
(T) Plains

RFG:

In Play:

(U,U) Desert
(T,T,T,U) Forest x4

RFG:

In Play:

In Play:

(TTU) Island

(U) Mistform Warchief (Illusion 1/3, Creature spells you play that share a creature type with Mistform Warchief cost {1} less to play.
(S) Aura Thief (Illusion 2/2, Flying When Aura Thief is put into a graveyard from play, you gain control of all enchantments. (You don't get to move local enchantments.))

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Untap, upkeep, draw,
Noble Elephant
Done.

In Play:

(T,U) Forest x2
(T) Plains

(U) Loxodon Hierarch (4/4, when ~ CIP, gain 4 life. GW, sac ~: regen every creature you control)
(S) Noble Elephant (3/3, banding, trample)

RFG:

In Play:

(U,U) Desert
(T,T,T,U) Forest x4

RFG:

In Play:

In Play:

(TTU) Island

(U) Mistform Warchief (Illusion 1/3, Creature spells you play that share a creature type with Mistform Warchief cost {1} less to play.
(S) Aura Thief (Illusion 2/2, Flying When Aura Thief is put into a graveyard from play, you gain control of all enchantments. (You don't get to move local enchantments.))

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
Mooseman said:
Done for?
Yeah, but it's the green powerhouses I'm worried about. Both of them keep getting stronger and I will keep getting further behind. Right now all I can do is hope they go after each other... :eek:

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
How can you be further behind? You have more creatures that either of us....

Unless you mean both of us together...

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
It's not that I have fewer creatures. It's that I can't attack anyone now without exposing myself and your decks appear to be built to compete in a long game much moreso than mine (probably a major oversight on my part).

D

DarthFerret

Untap, upkeep, draw, done.

In Play:

(T,U) Forest x2
(T) Plains

(U) Loxodon Hierarch (4/4, when ~ CIP, gain 4 life. GW, sac ~: regen every creature you control)

RFG:

In Play:

(U,U) Desert
(U,U,U,U) Forest x4

RFG:

In Play:

In Play:

(TTU) Island

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
Untap, upkeep, draw, Island, done.

In Play:

(T,U) Forest x2
(T) Plains

RFG:

In Play:

(U,U) Desert
(U,U,U,U) Forest x4

RFG:

Library: 36
In Play:

(U, U, U, U, U, U, U) Island x7

In Play:

(TTU) Island

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
Untap, upkeep, draw, Mirari's Wake , done.

In Play:

(T,U) Forest x2
(T) Plains

RFG:

In Play:

(U,U) Desert
(U,U,U,U) Forest x4

RFG:

In Play:

Hand: 5
In Play:

(T) Tundra (T: Add either U or W )
(TTT) Island

Mirari's Wake (Creatures you control get +1/+1. Whenever you tap a land for mana, add one mana to your mana pool of any type that land produced.)

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Untap, upkeep, draw,

Attack Mooseman with the Endangered Armodon and Noble Elephant banded together.
Responses/blocks?

Hand: 7
In Play:

(U,U) Forest x2
(U) Plains

(U) Sol Ring (T: add 2 to my mana pool)

(T) Endangered Armodon (4/5, when I control a creature whose toughness is 2 or less, sac ~)
(T) Noble Elephant (3/3, banding, trample)

RFG:

In Play:

(U,U) Desert
(U,U,U,U) Forest x4

RFG:

In Play:

In Play:

(TTT) Island

Mirari's Wake (Creatures you control get +1/+1. Whenever you tap a land for mana, add one mana to your mana pool of any type that land produced.)

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Mirari's Wake is pretty powerful :)

Dmg on the stack? Dmg resolves? (I gotta ask since even though you're tapped out, you could always have ACC spells....)

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Endangered Armodon's dmg goes to the Thief, the Noble Elephant's dmg tramples to you.

Aura Thief dies and you gain control of Rhystic Deluge

Plains
Loxodon Stalwart

Done

In Play:

(T,U) Forest x2
(T,T) Plains x2

(T) Endangered Armodon (4/5, when I control a creature whose toughness is 2 or less, sac ~)
(S) Loxodon Stalwart (3/3, vigilence, W: ~ gains +0/+1 ueot)

RFG:

In Play:

(U,U) Desert
(U,U,U,U) Forest x4

RFG:

In Play:

Mooseman: 17
In Play:

(TTT) Island

Rhystic Deluge (U: tap a creature unless controller pays 1)

Graveyard: Krovikan Mist, Intuition, Island, Island, Treva's Ruins, Aura Thief

D

DarthFerret

Untap, upkeep (Echo), forest, done.

Done

In Play:

(T,U) Forest x2
(T,T) Plains x2

RFG:

In Play:

(U,U) Desert
(T,T,T,T) Forest x4
(U) Heart of Yavimaya (T:G , or T: Target critter gets +1/+1)

RFG:

In Play:

In Play:

(TTT) Island

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
Untap, upkeep, draw, Coral Merfolk, done.

In Play:

(T,U) Forest x2
(T,T) Plains x2

RFG:

In Play:

(U,U) Desert
(T,T,T,T) Forest x4
(U) Heart of Yavimaya (T:G , or T: Target critter gets +1/+1)

RFG:

Library: 35
In Play:

(T, T, U, U, U, U, U) Island x7

-(S) Coral Merfolk (4/3; Islandwalk)

In Play:

(TTT) Island