Spidey
Life: 18
Cards in Hand: 7
Cards in Library: 39
Permanents:

(T) Forest
(T) Island
(U) Plains
(T) Llanowar Wastes (T: add 1 to my mana pool. T: add B or G to my mana pool and take 1 dmg)
(T) Karplusan Forest (T: add 1 to my mana pool. T: add R or G to my mana pool and take 1 dmg)
(T) Shadowblood Ridge (1, T: Add BR to my mana pool).
(T) Mossfire Valley (1, T: Add RG to my mana pool)
(T) Contested Cliffs

(U) Bringer of the Blue Dawn (5/5, trample, at the beginning of my upkeep, I may draw 2 cards)
(U) Birds of Paradise (0/1, flying, T: add any mana to my mana pool)

Graveyard: Polluted Delta, Sakura-Tribe Elder, Exile Into Darkness, (U) Mistform Ultimus

RFG:

Oversoul
Life: 17
Cards in Hand: 2
Cards in Library: 46
Permanents:
-Forestx2 (T, T)
-Plains (T)
-Isochron Scepter (U, imprinted with Raise the Alarm)
-Earthcraft
-Veteran Explorer (U, 1/1, kill it please)
-7x (T, U, U, U, U, U, U) Soldier token, 1/1
-2x (U, U) Alaborn Musketeer (2/1; May block as though it has flying)
-2x (U, U) Alaborn Zealot (1/1; When ~this blocks, destroy it and the creature it blocked)

Graveyard:Intrepid Hero
RFG: Raise the Alarm

BigBlue
Life: 20
Cards in Hand: 4
Cards in Library: 50
Permanents:

(TTTTU) Plainsx5

(U) Ageless Sentinels (4/4; Flying Wall; When ~ blocks, it becomes a Giant Bird permanently, and is no longer a wall.)
(U) Ageless Sentinels (4/4; Flying Wall; When ~ blocks, it becomes a Giant Bird permanently, and is no longer a wall.)
(U) Soulcatcher (1/1; Bird Soldier; Flying; Whenever a creature with flying goes to a GY, put a +1/+1 Counter on Soulcatcher) (1 counters)
(S) Bird Token (1/1; Bird; Flying)

Graveyard: Courier Hawk, Battle Screech (**FB**)
RFG:

Mythosx
Cards in Hand: 1
Cards in Library: 128
Permanents:

(U,U) Forest x2
(U) Mountain
(U,U) Swamp x2
(U) Plains
(U,U) Island x2

(U) Clot Sliver 1/1 (All slivers gain, "2: Regenerate this sliver.")
(U) Quick Sliver 1/1 (Slivers may be played as an Instant)
(U) Mnemonic Sliver 2/2 (All Slivers have, "2, Sacrifice this creature: Draw a card.")

Graveyard: Explosive Vegetation, Clot Sliver, Spined Sliver
RFG:

Limited
Cards in Library: 45
Permanents:

(UTTT) 4x Mountain
(U) Swamp
(T) Sulfurous Springs

(U) Balthor the Stout
(T) Jeska, Warrior Adept (3/1, first strike, haste, T: 1 damage to target crit or player) (4/2 thanks to Balthor)

Gratuitous Violence (enchantment, when my crits deal damage, double it)

Graveyard: Fiery Temper, Violent Eruption

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Oooo, you'll pay for that! :)

Untap, upkeep - return Exile Into Darkness to my hand and draw 2 cards, Draw, tap the below lands to cast Exile Into Darkness targeting Limited (if no responses, I assume Balthor dies since he's the only eligible target), attack Limited with the Bringer, no responses - waiting to see if damage resolves before continuing...

Spidey
Cards in Hand: 10
Cards in Library: 36
Permanents:

(U) Forest
(U) Island
(U) Plains
(T) Llanowar Wastes (T: add 1 to my mana pool. T: add B or G to my mana pool and take 1 dmg)
(T) Karplusan Forest (T: add 1 to my mana pool. T: add R or G to my mana pool and take 1 dmg)
(T) Shadowblood Ridge (1, T: Add BR to my mana pool).
(U) Contested Cliffs

(T) Bringer of the Blue Dawn (5/5, trample, at the beginning of my upkeep, I may draw 2 cards)

Graveyard: Polluted Delta, Sakura-Tribe Elder, Mistform Ultimus, Exile Into Darkness

RFG:

Oversoul
Permanents:
-Forestx2 (T, T)
-Plains (T)
-Earthcraft
-2x (U, U) Alaborn Zealot (1/1; When ~this blocks, destroy it and the creature it blocked)

BigBlue
Permanents:

(TTTTU) Plainsx5

(U) Soulcatcher (1/1; Bird Soldier; Flying; Whenever a creature with flying goes to a GY, put a +1/+1 Counter on Soulcatcher) (1 counters)

RFG:

Mythosx
Permanents:

(U,U) Forest x2
(U) Mountain
(U,U) Swamp x2
(U) Plains
(U,U) Island x2

(U) Mnemonic Sliver 2/2 (All Slivers have, "2, Sacrifice this creature: Draw a card.")

RFG:

Limited
Life: 15?
Permanents:

(UTTT) 4x Mountain
(U) Swamp
(T) Sulfurous Springs

(T) Jeska, Warrior Adept (3/1, first strike, haste, T: 1 damage to target crit or player)

Graveyard: Fiery Temper, Violent Eruption, Balthor the Stout?

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Limited takes 5.

Play another Shadowblood Ridge, tap all for Bringer of the Red Dawn, Discard Windswept Heath, Done.

Spidey
Permanents:

(T) Forest
(T) Island
(T) Plains
(T, T) Shadowblood Ridgex2 (1, T: Add BR to my mana pool).
(T) Contested Cliffs

(T) Bringer of the Blue Dawn (5/5, trample, at the beginning of my upkeep, I may draw 2 cards)
(U) Bringer of the Red Dawn (5/5, trample, at the beginning of my upkeep, I can untap and gain control of target creature until EOT - that creature gains haste)

Graveyard: Polluted Delta, Sakura-Tribe Elder, Mistform Ultimus, Exile Into Darkness, Windswept Heath

RFG:

Oversoul
Permanents:
-Forestx2 (T, T)
-Plains (T)
-Earthcraft

BigBlue
Permanents:

(TTTTU) Plainsx5

RFG:

Mythosx
Permanents:

(U,U) Forest x2
(U) Mountain
(U,U) Swamp x2
(U) Plains
(U,U) Island x2

RFG:

Limited
Life: 15
Permanents:

(UTTT) 4x Mountain
(U) Swamp
(T) Sulfurous Springs

(T) Jeska, Warrior Adept (3/1, first strike, haste, T: 1 damage to target crit or player)

Graveyard: Fiery Temper, Violent Eruption, Balthor the Stout

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
EOT, tap a soldier token to untap a Forest, then activate Isochron Scepter for two more tokens. Untap, upkeep, draw. I'll tap out and drop Auriok Steelshaper then Skullclamp .

There's obviously more I want to do this turn, so I'll give everyone a chance to respond to Skullclamp before I equip it onto something. Please post whether you have any responses.

Spidey
Permanents:

(T) Forest
(T) Island
(T) Plains
(T, T) Shadowblood Ridgex2 (1, T: Add BR to my mana pool).
(T) Contested Cliffs

(U) Bringer of the Red Dawn (5/5, trample, at the beginning of my upkeep, I can untap and gain control of target creature until EOT - that creature gains haste)

Graveyard: Polluted Delta, Sakura-Tribe Elder, Mistform Ultimus, Exile Into Darkness, Windswept Heath

RFG:

Oversoul
Permanents:
-Forestx2 (U, U)
-Plains (U)
-Earthcraft
-Skullclamp ?
-9x (U, U, U, U, U, U, U, U, U) Soldier token, 1/1
-Auriok Steelshaper (U, 1/1)

BigBlue
Permanents:

(TTTTU) Plainsx5

RFG:

Mythosx
Permanents:

(U,U) Forest x2
(U) Mountain
(U,U) Swamp x2
(U) Plains
(U,U) Island x2

RFG:

Limited
Life: 15
Permanents:

(UTTT) 4x Mountain
(U) Swamp
(T) Sulfurous Springs

Graveyard: Fiery Temper, Violent Eruption, Balthor the Stout

B

BigBlue

No responses... Equip is only when you can play sorceries, no? (never played with it yet)

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Yes unless it specifically states you can play it as an instant (only a handful of cards though, and not Skullclamp)

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
If Mythosx has no responses I'll equip Skullclamp onto Veteran Explorer. If there are no responses to that either, it would die and its ability would trigger (each player gets to search his library for up to two basic lands and put them into play). Again, I'll wait for responses (I'm at school right now anyway and won't be able to get back home and see what I may or may not draw until later).

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
BigBlue inquired about the sorcery speed of equipping stuff, so I figure I'd better give him a chance to respond as well (he might have intended to wait until after I tried to equip the Explorer).

B

BigBlue

Nope.... It's ok... No responses to equip the explorer.... I will dig out two Plains if that eventuality comes to pass...

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
Alright, Veteran Explorer dies. At this time, everyone can dig up two basic lands from his library and put them into play. I'll grab two Plains and then draw two cards from Skullclamp. I'll tap my two new Plains to activate Isochron Scepter. I now have 11 soldier tokens. Then I'll drop my land for the turn: another Plains. I'll tap both of my untapped soldier tokens to untap one of my Plains and one of my Forests. I'll equip Skullclamp onto one of these tapped tokens.

I have more to do this turn, but since I just gave everyone more lands to work with, I'd better wait to see if there are any responses.

I cannot believe these topdecks. I'm getting everything I need. :D

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
I just get a Swamp but don't have any responses.

I can't believe no one could do anything about the Scepter or Earthcraft all this time (including myself)....

B

BigBlue

I'm just praying there's no damn coat coming soon.... with a bazillion Soldiers...

But, I do get the Two Plains.... Can we wait a bit until everyone fetches lands and then reshow the board? to make certain no one has a response?

Yeah, I know spidey... I am still not sure which is the bigger threat right now... almost infinite mana, or slowly getting infinite little 1/1 soldiers... and to think I was very close to bringing my soldier deck.... which pales in comparison to his, I never thought of an Isochron scepter with raise the alarm... Of course, I don't own any scepters either, which is probably why I wouldn't.... :D

M

mythosx

ill fetch the two lands that round out my lands into two sets of five...