Train v. Spidey v. Wicked Chaos v. rkoelsch Magic: Round II

W

WickedBoy6

Sorry, Train, forgot to give you your Chaos Roll: ChaosMagic Roll (#133): ''Gift of the Magi'' -- Choose one - Gain three life; or draw three cards; or add three mana of any color to your mana pool at the beginning of your next main phase.

Feel free to re-do your turn, if you wish.

T

train

Draw 3 chaos...

Untap, draw - wow... thanks spidey!...

Play Savannah, play rit, play bargain, pay 10 life, draw 10 cards, play spellbook, done...

Spiderman:
Life: 21
Hand: 7
In Play:
GY:
RFG: 3x Control Magic

WickedBoy6:
Life: 34
Hand: 5(1 is Proxy)
In Play: Mox Diamond(T), Sol Ring, BoP(0/1, fly, T: Add 1 of any color)(Chaos Ward)
GY:
RFG:

Rkoelsch:
Life: 15
Hand: 6
In Play: Fire Diamond,Sky Diamond, Pearl Medallion
GY:
RFG:

Train:
Life: 10
Hand: 15
In Play: Savannah, Mox Emerald, Jet, Pearl, Yawgmoth's bargain, Prejudice Counter, Spellbook.
GY: Armageddon, Rit
RFG: Dark Ritual, Necropotence, city of solitude, wheel of fortune.

W

WickedBoy6

Smooth one, Wicked...Give him three cards, now he has the mother of all Black cards on the table...

Come on, Spidey, PLEASE draw a Brian Counter & say you have an X Spell...

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
EnchantWorldLand Roll (#15): ''City of Solitude'' -- Players can play spells and abilities only during their turn.

ChaosMagicRoll (#152) "Intimidation" - No one can attack me until my next turn.

Whoopee.

Untap, Draw, Mt, Bolt the Bird, Done.

Spiderman:
In Play: Mt(T)
GY: Lightning Bolt

WickedBoy6:
Life: 34
Hand: 5(1 is Proxy)
In Play: Mox Diamond(T), Sol Ring
GY: BoP
RFG:

Rkoelsch:
GY:
RFG:

Train:
Life: 10
In Play: Savannah, Mox Emerald, Jet, Pearl, Yawgmoth's bargain, Prejudice Counter, Spellbook.
GY: Armageddon, Rit

W

WickedBoy6

Now WHY did you have to bolt my bird?

ChaosMagic Roll (#39): ''Morbid Hunger'' -- Deal 3 damage to any target. Gain 3 life.
Dealing Train 3, gaining 3 life.

Untap, draw, playing Reclaim to recall my BoP onto my library, tapping Sol Ring & Mox Diamond to play Wheel of Fortune. Discarding hand, drawing 7 cards, playing Wooded Foothills, losing a life, sacing the 'Hills, searching for Taiga (Damn, would've gotten the Lotus next turn), shuffling, Taiga in play, tapping to play BoP. Done.

Spiderman:
GY: Lightning Bolt, 6 cards

WickedBoy6:
Life: 36
Hand: 5
In Play: Taiga(T), Mox Diamond(T), Sol Ring(T), BoP(0/1, fly, T: Add 1 of any color)
GY: Coat of Arms, Parallel Evolution, Goblin Bombardment, Wheel of Fortune, Wooded Foothills
RFG:

Rkoelsch:
GY: 6 cards
RFG:

Train:
Life: 7
GY: Armageddon, Rit, 15 cards

W

WickedBoy6

I'll roll it, to keep the game going, if it's okay with Spidey... (If not, he can roll for you after)

ChaosMagic Roll (#186): ''Vampiric Tutor'' -- Search your library for a card, then shuffle your library and put that card on top of it. You lose 2 life. At the beginning of your upkeep, you may pay B or 2 life to draw that card.

R

rkoelsch

Untap
don't pay the life
draw
lay plains
play Lightning Angel attacking Train
done

Spiderman:
GY: Lightning Bolt, 6 cards

WickedBoy6:
In Play: Taiga(T), Mox Diamond(T), Sol Ring(T), BoP(0/1, fly, T: Add 1 of any color)
GY: Coat of Arms, Parallel Evolution, Goblin Bombardment, Wheel of Fortune, Wooded Foothills
RFG:

Rkoelsch:
Life: 13
In Play: Plains(T),Fire Diamond(T),Sky Diamond(T), Pearl Medallion, Lightning Angel(3/4,Flying,Haste)
GY: Humble,Abolish,Enlightened Tutor,Archangel,Angel of Retribution,Angelic Protector
RFG:

Train:
Life: 4

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
What is it with this Wheel of Fortune?

Spiderman:
GY: Lightning Bolt, Fireball, False Demise, Fire Diamond, Counterspell, Rhystic Study, Island

WickedBoy6:
RFG:

Rkoelsch:
In Play: Plains(T),Fire Diamond(T),Sky Diamond(T), Pearl Medallion, Lightning Angel(3/4,Flying,Haste)
GY: Humble,Abolish,Enlightened Tutor,Archangel,Angel of Retribution,Angelic Protector
RFG:

Train:
Life: 4

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
I'll just roll since I'm here (you do the same, WickedBoy)

ChaosMagicRoll for train: (#150) "WackyLand III" - Roll 1d3 times in WackyLand.

Rolled a 1.

WackyLand (#1) "Time Sprint" - Take two extra turns after this one.

Uh-oh....

T

train

Untap, upkeep, pay 3 go to 1... draw 3... play lotus, play sapphire, play plateau, tap savannah, emerald, jet and sapphire for replenish, sneak attack, city of solitude, recycle, angelic chorus, recycle, all come into play...

for wicked... goblin bombardment
for spidey, false demise ends up back in gy...

Now on with play... plateau(R) - sneak a dragoon gain 10... draw 5, sac lotus, for 3-R, play altar of dementia, draw 2(recycles), sneak another dragoon, gain 10, draw 5... sac the 2 dragoons to mill 5 from spidey and rkoelsch's decks respectively...

That will complete this first turn... 2 more coming...

Spiderman:
In Play: Mt(T),
GY: Lightning Bolt, Fireball, Fire Diamond, Counterspell, Rhystic Study, Island, False Demise,

WickedBoy6:
In Play: Taiga(T), Mox Diamond(T), Sol Ring(T), BoP(0/1, fly, T: Add 1 of any color), Goblin Bombardment,
GY: Coat of Arms, Parallel Evolution, Wheel of Fortune, Wooded Foothills
RFG:

Rkoelsch:
GY: Humble,Abolish,Enlightened Tutor,Archangel,Angel of Retribution, Angelic Protector
RFG:

Train:
Life: 11
In Play: Savannah, plateau, Mox Emerald, Jet, Pearl, sapphire, lotus, Yawgmoth's bargain, Prejudice Counter, Spellbook, sneak attack, city of solitude, recycle, angelic chorus, recycle,
GY: Armageddon, Rit, rit, sneak attack, bayou, bayou, city of solitude, wrath, recycle, geddon, taiga, meltdown, epicenter, angelic chorus, recycle, dragoons, plateau, dragoon, dragoon

W

WickedBoy6

Perfect, I think we're all going to be dead before he even gets to Turn #3

T

train

It wasn't my idea to get 2 free turns...

I will say though that this modifed version of my 1 deck does not contain any blue cards... actually the onyl 2 sources of blue are the lotus, and sapphire, and anyone giving up free mana is just plain dumb...

so there's not another time walk coming... unless spidey rolls it again...

just waiting on my roll...

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Sorry, forgot you get another roll.

Am I milling 5 or 2 cards from the Dragoons? I can't see where you bumped up its power to 5.

ChaosMagicRoll #95 - "Tremble" - All players sacrifice a land.

W

WickedBoy6

When it comes to Chaos, expect anything, Train. I once Rolled "Balance", "Happy Balance", then "Nevinyrral's Little Disk" & "Nevinyrral's Reparations" in 4 consecutive turns.

Have to sac the Taiga.

R

rkoelsch

trains the only one who gets a choice. the rest of us only have 1 land.

W

WickedBoy6

It's his roll, but we choose what is sacrificed. If he chose, it would say so in the roll. We all have one land, anyway, so it's not like we have an actual choice.