Train v. Spidey v. Wicked Chaos v. rkoelsch Magic: Round II

T

train

It's mill 2 my bad...

I was thinking toughness... That's what I get for using this with Serra Avatar so much...

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Saccing my Mt...

Posted my 2 mills, rkoelsch, let us know what you milled.

Spiderman:
Life: 21
Hand: 7
In Play:
GY: Lightning Bolt, Fireball, Fire Diamond, Counterspell, Rhystic Study, Island, False Demise, Island, Disintegrate, Mt
RFG: 3x Control Magic

WickedBoy6:
Life: 36
Hand: 5
In Play: Mox Diamond(T), Sol Ring(T), BoP(0/1, fly, T: Add 1 of any color), Goblin Bombardment,
GY: Coat of Arms, Parallel Evolution, Wheel of Fortune, Wooded Foothills, Taiga
RFG:

Rkoelsch:
Life: 13
Hand: 6
In Play: Fire Diamond(T),Sky Diamond(T), Pearl Medallion, Lightning Angel(3/4,Flying,Haste)
GY: Humble,Abolish,Enlightened Tutor,Archangel,Angel of Retribution, Angelic Protector, 2 cards, Plains
RFG:

Train:
Life: 11
Hand: 15
In Play: plateau, Mox Emerald, Jet, Pearl, sapphire, lotus, Yawgmoth's bargain, Prejudice Counter, Spellbook, sneak attack, city of solitude, recycle, angelic chorus, recycle,
GY: Armageddon, Rit, rit, sneak attack, bayou, bayou, city of solitude, wrath, recycle, geddon, taiga, meltdown, epicenter, angelic chorus, recycle, dragoons, plateau, dragoon, dragoon, Savannah
RFG: Dark Ritual, Necropotence, city of solitude, wheel of fortune.

R

rkoelsch

Posted my cards and Spidey wouldn't your False Demise be placed on my Angel or Wicked's Bird. Actually looked at Replenish and it is only trains enchantments so neither spidey or wicked get their enchantments.

Spiderman:
In Play:
GY: Lightning Bolt, Fireball, Fire Diamond, Counterspell, Rhystic Study, Island, False Demise, Island, Disintegrate, Mt

WickedBoy6:
In Play: Mox Diamond(T), Sol Ring(T), BoP(0/1, fly, T: Add 1 of any color), Goblin Bombardment,
GY: Coat of Arms, Parallel Evolution, Wheel of Fortune, Wooded Foothills, Taiga
RFG:

Rkoelsch:
In Play: Fire Diamond(T),Sky Diamond(T), Pearl Medallion, Lightning Angel(3/4,Flying,Haste)
GY: Humble,Abolish,Enlightened Tutor,Archangel,Angel of Retribution, Angelic Protector, 2 cards, Plains,Voice of All,Plains
RFG:

Train:
Life: 11
Hand: 15
In Play: plateau, Mox Emerald, Jet, Pearl, sapphire, lotus, Yawgmoth's bargain, Prejudice Counter, Spellbook, sneak attack, city of solitude, recycle, angelic chorus, recycle,
GY: Armageddon, Rit, rit, sneak attack, bayou, bayou, city of solitude, wrath, recycle, geddon, taiga, meltdown, epicenter, angelic chorus, recycle, dragoons, plateau, dragoon, dragoon, Savannah

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Hey train, you can go ahead with this turn. I'm leaving now, so hopefully WickedBoy roll for your second, otherwise I'll do it tomorrow.

W

WickedBoy6

He hasn't, he's only on his firstof the three-in-a-row he gets.

W

WickedBoy6

Yeah, had to re-look over the post...He should begin his second turn of the three...

W

WickedBoy6

Oh yeah...Three turns in a row, he better expect some PBT <pay-back-time>

T

train

okay - hold a second there... my judge instincts told me something wasn't right... and they were right... I had to discard down to 2 cards at the end of my turn... so that's been done...

Now turn 2... play plateau, draw 2, play mox ruby, draw 2, pay 3 life to draw 3, play regrowth getting lotus, draw 2, there's only 3 cards left in my library... play lotus, draw 2...

Pay 1 to draw it going to 7, sneak serra avatar into play - gain 7, she's now 14/14, sac her to mill 14 off of spidey's deck, shuffle her into the library, pay 1 to draw her, sneak her then mill 26 off of spidey's deck... that leaves 2 cards on spidey's deck - if he's running 60... so i'll pay 1 to draw her, sneak her into play, then mill 50 off of spidey's deck, pay 1 to draw her, then mill 98 off of rk's deck, then pay 1 to get her back and mill 194 off of wicked's deck...

Then I'll tap 5 to play proposal... wicked... will you... and before I can finish my question... if the chaos rules work the way they should... I am now dead...

on with the chaos rolls... and hopefully someone gets cards back in their library...

Spiderman:
In Play: Mt(T),
GY: Lightning Bolt, Fireball, Fire Diamond, Counterspell, Rhystic Study, Island, False Demise,

WickedBoy6:
In Play: Taiga(T), Mox Diamond(T), Sol Ring(T), BoP(0/1, fly, T: Add 1 of any color), Goblin Bombardment,
GY: Coat of Arms, Parallel Evolution, Wheel of Fortune, Wooded Foothills
RFG:

Rkoelsch:
In Play: Plains(T),Fire Diamond(T),Sky Diamond(T), Pearl Medallion, Lightning Angel(3/4,Flying,Haste)
GY: Humble,Abolish,Enlightened Tutor,Archangel,Angel of Retribution, Angelic Protector
RFG:

Train:
Life: 50
Hand: 9
In Play: plateau, plateau(T), badlands(T), Mox Emerald(T), Jet(T), Pearl, sapphire, ruby, Yawgmoth's bargain, Prejudice Counter, Spellbook, sneak attack, city of solitude, recycle, angelic chorus, recycle, altar of dementia, exploration
GY: Armageddon, Rit, rit, bayou, bayou, wrath, geddon, taiga, meltdown, epicenter, dragoons, plateau, dragoon, dragoon, savannah, geddon, wrath, savannah, plateau, badlands, meltdown, demonic tutor, restock, bayou, enlightened tutor, city of solitude, vampiric tutor, taiga, lotus

T

train

Spidey - It's not often someone can say they played a proposal... That's just awesome...

and yeah - unless you have thousand card decks or something... each person would die in succession... but I do get a chaos smite roll... and everyone else will too...

If you're confused as to why I died to proposal - I have to draw from the recycles... and can't do so...;) :cool:

"I actually played proposal during a Magic game once!...":cool:

If it helps spidey - I didn't win... but I did play proposal...

W

WickedBoy6

I guess so...and Spite rolls only count when death by life occurs, not when cards have been milled...So, was this entire game just a draw?

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
If train dies during his turn, I'd actually say rkoelsch wins because first I and then WickedBoy would die from unable to draw during our turns.

Unless we had to draw during train's turn, but I don't think we did...

T

train

no... spidey's right Rkoelsch would win by default of you 2 not being able to draw during your turns...

for you all to draw during my turn, I'd a needed blue... or another wheel of fortune... then it would have been a draw...