lay plains
play fire diamond
play pearl medallion
done

Spiderman:
Life: 34
Hand: 7
In Play: Islandx2(T,T)
GY: Counterspell, Lightning Bolt, Reins of Power, Morphling, Island, Mana Flare, Rhystic Study
RFG: 3x Control Magic

WickedBoy6:
Life: 19
Hand: 7(1 is Proxy)
In Play: 2 Taigas(T, T), Mtn(T), Spidey's Mtn(T), 8 Saprolings(1/1s), BoP(0/1, fly, T: Add 1 of any color)
GY: Wooded Foothills, Fires of Yavimaya, Mirari, Hull Breach, Forest, Saproling Symbiosis, Verdant Force, Spontaneous Generation
RFG:

Rkoelsch:
Life: 20
Hand: 5
In Play:plains(T), Plains(T),Caves of Koilos(T), Fire Diamond(T),Sky Diamond(T), Pearl Medallion
GY:Copper-Leaf Angel,Serra Angel,Silver Seraph, Worship,STP, Humble
RFG:

Train:
Life: 21
Hand: 6
In Play: Plains(T), Mountain(T), Mox Emerald(T), Jet(T), Pearl
GY: Dark Ritual, Necropotence, city of solitude, armageddon, wheel of fortune.
RFG

W

WickedBoy6

ChaosMagic Roll (#50): ''WackyLand III'' - Roll 1d3 times in <WackyLand>.
Rolling...Only one.
WackyLand Roll (#23): ''Really damn Wacky'' - Roll twice on WackyLand and 1d6 times on the chaos List.
Oh, hell, this is gonna be really damn wacky, especially since I rolled a 4 on the Chaos rolls.

Remember, I still have (''Master of Chaos'' - Until your next turn, you may chose ALL targets of chaos rolls.) in effect.

WackyLand Roll (#67): ''Musical Life'' - Move your life one player in the direction that turns are currently going.
WackyLand Roll (#61): ''Chaotic Prejudice'' - Get a Prejudice counter. Sacrifice a Prejudice counter to cause a spell or roll that affects all players to only affect one player of your choice or affect all players BUT one of your choice.
Wow, good rolls. You get the counter, Train, and you get to choose how it goes. It's a WackyRoll, not a Chaos Roll.

Chaos Rolls: ChaosMagic Roll (#25): ''Deja Vu'' - All players shuffle graveyards and put them on top of their libraries.
ChaosMagic Roll (#104): ''PersonaLand'' - Roll in <PersonaLand>.
ChaosMagic Roll (#132): ''Browse'' - Look at the top 5 cards of your library. Put 1 in your hand, remove the other 4 from the game.
ChaosMagic Roll (#164): ''Misfortune'' - Choose an opponent. They now pick if you gain 4 life and all your creatures get +1/+1 counters, or they lose 4 life and all their creatures get -1/-1 counters.

Okay, so everyone shuffles their cards, the PersonaLand will resolve momentarily, Train, look at the top 5 cards, pick one and remove the rest, and (the only one I can control) I choose Rkoelsch.

PersonaLand Roll (#19): ''Shroomie'' - Create a proxy of any card in Magic and place it out of play. At end of each turn, each player rolls a d6. If a 6 is rolled, place the proxy in that players hand.
Ah, CRAP! Train has a chance to get ANY card that exists in Magic!

W

WickedBoy6

These are the new standings (BTW, Train, they resolve in order, so your graveyard goes to your library, then you "Browse"):

Spiderman:
In Play: Islandx2(T,T)
GY:

WickedBoy6:
In Play: 2 Taigas(T, T), Mtn(T), Spidey's Mtn(T), BoP(0/1, fly, T: Add 1 of any color)
GY:
RFG:

Rkoelsch:
In Play:plains(T), Plains(T),Caves of Koilos(T), Fire Diamond(T),Sky Diamond(T), Pearl Medallion
GY:
RFG:

Train:
In Play: Plains(T), Mountain(T), Mox Emerald(T), Jet(T), Pearl, Prejudice Counter.
GY:
RFG: "Any Magic Card" Proxy

Edited: I just realized, I don't get my Saps anymore, thanks to Rkoelsch's Earthquake...Darnit!

T

train

Picked my proxy, browsed, and removed the rest from the game...

Untap, draw, play armageddon, play plateau, done... quick roll a d6 for me...

Spiderman:
In Play:
GY: Mtn, Island x2

WickedBoy6:
In Play: BoP(0/1, fly, T: Add 1 of any color)
GY: 2 Taigas, Mtn,
RFG:

Rkoelsch:
In Play:Fire Diamond(T),Sky Diamond(T), Pearl Medallion
GY: Plains, Plains,Caves of Koilos,
RFG:

Train:
In Play: Plateau, Mox Emerald(T), Jet(T), Pearl, Prejudice Counter.
GY: Plains, Mountain, Armageddon
RFG: "Proposal" Proxy, Dark Ritual, Necropotence, city of solitude, wheel of fortune.

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Damn this gets confusing if you miss some days...

That Deja Vu roll, the graveyard goes on top of your library? It's not shuffled into your library? Just want to be clear.

And what happened to the resolution of Misfortune?

T

train

:confused:

Wicked controlled it and chose Rkoelsch...

That's the best I know...

W

WickedBoy6

I rolled a 5 for you, Train, so not yet.

The Deja Vu roll states that the graveyard goes on top of your library

and we just got the resolution of Misfortune.

Hope that clears everything up. Spidey, your turn.

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Is there a way in Apprentice to shuffle my graveyard before putting it on top of my library? Or just do it "manually", like assign numbers to my graveyard and roll dice to put cards on by one on it?

W

WickedBoy6

I don't think there's a way to shuffle the GY. I just grabbed flash cards, wrote the names on them, shuffled them, and which ones I drew, that's was the next one on the Library.

R

rkoelsch

hopefully someone gets an effect that shuffles the library or I might as well concede.

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
So should train's life be at 16 instead of 20? I also took out his graveyard.

ChaosMagicRoll(76) -- Agonizing Memories -- Look at target player's hand and choose two cards from it. Put those cards on top of that player's library in any order.

Who's the target going to be?

Spiderman:
In Play:
GY: Mtn, Island x2

WickedBoy6:
GY: 2 Taigas, Mtn,
RFG:

Rkoelsch:
In Play:Fire Diamond(T),Sky Diamond(T), Pearl Medallion
GY: Plains, Plains,Caves of Koilos,
RFG:

Train:
Life: 16
GY: Plains, Mountain, Armageddon
RFG:

T

train

I think we need to start all over...

The:

EnchantWorldLand(#11) "Circle of Life" - Whenever a card would go to the graveyard from play, it phases out instead. This does not apply to sacrificed cards.

Means the Armageddon really didn't do anything... the lands phased out...:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
LOL!

That's what we get for not keeping it with the cut-n-paste...

I think someone said it was updated to say "from graveyard to shuffle in library"

W

WickedBoy6

No, no, the land is still phased out...Okay, let's go step by step and resolve each of these rolls...This was all BEFORE Train's turn, so everything resolves before his 'Geddon.
WackyLand Roll (#67): ''Musical Life'' - Move your life one player in the direction that turns are currently going.
So, it went from "Spiderman: 34, Wicked: 19, Rkoelsch: 20, Train: 21" to "Spidey: 21, Wicked: 34, Rkoelsch: 19, Train: 20"
WackyLand Roll (#61): ''Chaotic Prejudice'' - Get a Prejudice counter. Sacrifice a Prejudice counter to cause a spell or roll that affects all players to only affect one player of your choice or affect all players BUT one of your choice.
This is Train's counter.
Chaos Rolls: ChaosMagic Roll (#25): ''Deja Vu'' - All players shuffle graveyards and put them on top of their libraries.
This seemed to give out the MOST confusion. The only specific ruling E-League's Chaos Magic FAQ gave was "All players shuffle the cards in their graveyards and put those cards on top of their libraries."
ChaosMagic Roll (#104): ''PersonaLand'' - Roll in <PersonaLand>.
PersonaLand Roll (#19): ''Shroomie'' - Create a proxy of any card in Magic and place it out of play. At end of each turn, each player rolls a d6. If a 6 is rolled, place the proxy in that players hand.
At the end of EVERY turn, Train rolls a 6-sided die. If he gets a 6, he gets his Proxy card...Man, I want to know what it is...
ChaosMagic Roll (#132): ''Browse'' - Look at the top 5 cards of your library. Put 1 in your hand, remove the other 4 from the game.
Train resolved this.
ChaosMagic Roll (#164): ''Misfortune'' - Choose an opponent. They now pick if you gain 4 life and all your creatures get +1/+1 counters, or they lose 4 life and all their creatures get -1/-1 counters.
Since this was the only roll that mentioned a target player, I got to choose it, thanks to my "Master of Chaos" roll. I chose Rkoelsch, and he chose to lose 4 life, the life he has now, after Musical Life, not before. So he would be at 15 & Train stays at 20.

W

WickedBoy6

So, Spidey's turn looks like such:

EnchantWorldLand(#11) "Circle of Life" - Whenever a card would go to the graveyard from play, shuffle it into owner's library instead.

Spiderman:
In Play:
GY:

WickedBoy6:
GY:
RFG:

Rkoelsch:
Life: 15
In Play: Fire Diamond(T),Sky Diamond(T), Pearl Medallion
GY:
RFG:

Train:
GY: Armageddon
RFG: "Proposal" Proxy, Dark Ritual, Necropotence, city of solitude, wheel of fortune.

BTW, Spidey, I choose Train for the Memories.

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
This must be what Shiro said about keeping our versions up to date, because my text for Circle of Life read:
11 -- Circle of Life -- Whenever a card would go to the graveyard from play, shuffle it into owner's library instead.