Things CPAers would NEVER say...

• Thread starter Shiro, Time Devourer
  • Start date
A

Apollo

What's funny is that Nightstalkers goes out of his way to not make sense, and still makes more than DUke. :p

D

DÛke

Well, Apollo, it's not strange at all...and I must say, that I am the last to be surprised. :) It is perfectly fitting that you do not understand me. :) It seems that I am successful at communicating with the ones I wish to communicate with and rather block any other bugs, parasites and rodents. :)

So forgive my nonsense. :D

"...I hope you understood this! I was indeed wanting to communicate on your intellectual level..."

T

train

Why is it when Duke mentions things in his post... delicacies come to mind?...:p :cool:

N

Nightstalkers

You must remember that we are still converting Duke to a Nightstalker... With great success.

When you have a central mind that is being berraged by millions of voices all saying different thing, you get quite addled.

thus we don't make sense sometimes when more than twenty people have different opinions on everything that is going on around one person in the group.

Hmm:

Brains X Beauty = Constant

As the limit of (Brains x Beauty) goes to infinity, availability goes to zero.

E

EricBess

Just about everyone from the appearance of it: "Hey, I have an idea. Let's start a funny thread and not put anything serious in it at all."

Z

Zhaneel

hehe

It seems the reverse tends to be true, too... no one can stay serious for too long. :D

Z

Zhaneel

hmm, as you've never seen me, it must be my glowing personality ^_^

N

Nightstalkers

*smacks train upside the head*

why did you bring a video camera? :mad: ;)

man, your so prepaired. :)

N

Nightstalkers

*props web cam in dank dungeon*

anyone up for some hot coal on flesh action? How about the old fashioned grab the tongue and cut it off