Things CPAers would NEVER say...

• Thread starter Shiro, Time Devourer
  • Start date
T

Thallid Ice Cream Man

Gizmo: I love you as a human being.

Dakkon Blackblade: Here, have some foils!

N

Nightstalkers

Hey, here ya go!

Jiggleypuff: I'm really an ugly, tall, fat woman...

don't ask were that came from. Psst, musst bee the liquoir

J

Jigglypuff

Where the heck did that come from? Alright, if you really want to see an actual photo of me, here it is.

(- Steve -)

S

Shiro, Time Devourer

train: NO WAR ON IRAQ! GULF WAR 2 IS A MIRROR MATCH! OPERATION IRAQI LIBERATION! I'D RATHER FIGHT ON IRAQ'S SIDE JUST TO P*** BUSH OFF!

Ferret

Staff member
train: NO WAR ON IRAQ! GULF WAR 2 IS A MIRROR MATCH! OPERATION IRAQI LIBERATION! I'D RATHER FIGHT ON IRAQ'S SIDE JUST TO P*** BUSH OFF!
Ah, the Irony - that does sound like what another rather vocal user WOULD say :)

-Ferret

"...and everyone that disagrees (and agrees) is wrong!"

N

Nightstalkers

We don't really care about the war now... just the free oil we get when we steal it from the U.S.!

But when they try to stop us, we will fight back...

Code:
§å†äñ™²°°³ is back.
Check code breakers...
Initial data dump secured... 
55 Gallon Surge uploaded...
5000 Watt surroundsound speakers updated...
Computer operations terminal locked down...
Building rigged to explode... Status: awaiting assignment.
Please Stand By....

S

Svenmonkey

Gee. Rigging a building to explode from your keyboard. That's some pretty 1337 h4xx0ring.

F

FmK-AnC

DUke: Im cool i actually like myself!

Nighstalkers: I am one of a kind

N

Nightstalkers

I am one of a kind :cool:

Don't forget me :rolleyes:

So am I!:p

What about me? :confused:

Will you guys just shut up. Idiots!:mad:

How about this!

Nightstalkers: Do you have anything else? something sporty perhaps> Like a tuna?

train: Lotto is fun :eek:

D

DÛke

To say that I "like" myself is really an understatement. I can't imagine a person more sickening than myself, that is, if we begin to observe how deeply in love I am with myself. I realize this might be a disease, but hey...to be in love with one's self! - what an honor! So selfish, so self-loving, that I cannot even see me giving myself to some stranger, or a "lover." Really! How unfortunate are those who give themselves away! How "selfless." No, really, how selfless! And how am I not surprised that such people despise the self-ful, the free in spirit, the alive?

I will leave being "cool" to the less fortunate - and really, how many of those exist today...

Ferret

Staff member
One cannot truly love one's self until they discover what it means to love another...

-Ferret

"I know it's supposed to be the other way around, but I've always thought that was wrong..."

N

Nightstalkers

love another and thy soul is split. Love yourself and a whole you shall have.

God™²°°²: We should rejoice at what others have to say!
God™²°°³: Taxes and the IRS would always become what you most want in the afterlife.

D

DÛke

One cannot truly love one's self until they discover what it means to love another...
LMAO! Now that is stupid. Unfortantly, you can't "love" someone else until you know who you really are, accept who you are, love who you are, and then begin to think about who you can "love." Of course, the method of those who despise themselves is to love another, only to flee themselves, to leave themselves behind, to forget themselves, and focus on the another person, all in hope to drown their own selves.

"How easy it is to see through a shallow mud hole, no matter how filthy it is! Please! I long for a human with a more complex psychology!"

N

Nightstalkers

reminesce of cheers...

whuh? oh, staying awake.

What ever is ther to the human brain? an organ that exists in both levels of the pseudo plane. The human condition however it may be to you, is not the finest point in the history of this celestial event.

We quit on giving people the clues to finding their own place in this universe! Give it to a democrat to take some of our power and invest it into nothingness that is the current future of this planet.