The Official CPA Notables!!

D

dw51688

R U saying Mj and For are the same person or Jaws and I (We aren't) are the same person.

D

DÛke

...congratulations...I won't unmask your secret too:)...

As for Dw and Jaws, how could they win?
I mean, come one, IT'S BEST buddies, not best person with another registration name...

A

Almindhra

And now a message from our sponser:

Ed stands up in front of the crowd holding up a little index card..."Consolidate your credit card payments in a snap with the Visa-Mastercard-Discover express platinum plan...You too can now have your bills into one easy, low interest payment 5 times a month-"

"ANARACHY!!!...DOWN WITH THE COOPORATE ADS!!!"...Hetemi shouted from the back...

"Hey!...How else am I supposed to pay for your lazy a** in the CPA bungalo?!...You tell me, punk!!"...Ed is a wee bit fiesty...

Cateran Emperor lept up and helped the shaky Ed to a seat...Looking into the crowd he said, "You know Ed has to have these ads to keep us alive-"...

"NO WHITE AND BLUE WALLS!!!"...Hetemi was jumping up and down now...

Apollo quickly ran to the animal kit and got out the big, giant, butt needle used only for elephants in mating season...He filled it full of the sedation serum...

"YOU CAN'T DO THIS TO ME!!...MY MOMMY WILL SUE YOU GUYS!!!"...Yellowjacket and Spiderman were holding Hetemi down now as Apollo ran over to the scene...With a big *pow!* Apollo put that needle right in the middle of Hetemi's left buttock...

"Ok, now that everything has settled, I'll give out the next award...There was a big tie in this category, and I didn't have the heart to break it...Many people were voted for, and four lucky people are going to recieve this...The Friendliest CPA members are....."

"ZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz"...Thats Hetemi locked in his cage...

"Zadok001, Whimsical, Yellowjacket, and Phyrexian Pie-Eater...Heres some Jelly Belly Buttered Popcorn flavoured jelly beans for all of you..."

Killer Joe

"First, I'd like to thank 'myself', for being and thinking only of 'ME'."
<YJ realizes that he's reading the wrong cue cards, this is Ally's acceptance speech!)
<Spiderman, who is helping with the cue cards, finally finds the right one and gives YJ a 'thumbs-up' to go>
"I'd like to thank all the 'little people' who made this possible,...." "...um, sorry..."
<YJ looks at Spidey, who is laughing his web-off at his practical joke-that was the beginning of DUke's acceptance speech>
<YJ leans over to Whimsy and requests to use her "Spidey-Bipper", she says, "No, YJ deary, I"LL DO IT FOR YOU, hiiiiiiiiiyah!" and she runs after the mighty webslinger, again.>
<YJ has to 'wing' it>
"Thank-You for voting for me, I am very glad to see that I am sharing this award but really, you ALL deserve this award. The CPA is 'truely' the friendliest Magic web-site if not THEE friendliest anywhere in cyber space."
"Viva la CPA!"

N

nodnarb24

That's because only four people voted for that category. J/K :)

Congrats to all four of you.

Z

Zadok001

:) I'm so friendly... Of course, I try to stay civil on these boards. MtgNews is free game. That's my flame site.

Congrats to everyone! (Whimsy is 'friendliest?' I suppose 'bipping' Spidey repeatedly didn't enter into this equation... :) J/K)

H

Hetemti

....nyah....

...nah...ney pheer no megrim...mwy shibanill kix yor nass...

...zzzzzzzzz............

...nah got ther guy wi tha ponty stik...no gren criter iz safe...he...ha...heho...mwahahahaha!

Ahhhh!

Who's screaming?!

Where are the deamons?

Get these spiders off of me!

Oh, there's a communist crawling up my leg!

Wha...dwa...SURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGE!

...eh...ah...gwo...ugh...

...huh?

...ok, who put my underwear on backwards? It's not funny...

D

DÛke

...very good:).

Let's see,
Zadok is friendly.
Whimseee is friendly.
YellowJacket is friendly.
Pie Eater? Friendly? Hell NAAA! J/K:D.

T

terzarima

MMMm that's my favourite flavor of Jelly Bellies!! I also love the fruit Cocktail mmmmmm sacrilicious, Congradulations to all the poeple who actually won an award(s) and to all those who will Congrats!!

D

Duel

Aww! I want an award. I figured I wouldn't get one as soon as I didn't get "spammer" though.

D

DÛke

...why do you always make me come after you and unleash my philosphies:)? Look man, no matter who wins or whatever, it's nothing! Nothing! It's not like it matters if I'm a flirt or if Zadok is the friendliest or if Purple Girl is the sexiest(actually this one matters, to me;)), it's just for fun; it doesn't proove anything, it, however, prooves ONE thing and one thing ONLY, and that's it's NOTHING:). Those who win, GOOD for them. Those who loose, they didn't loose, because what EXACTLY did they LOOSE:)? See what I'm talking about man?

Don't get angery, mad, or sad if you don't "win", because if you don't win, you don't "loose", that's all. In another words, have fun, and don't take it personally, it's all fun and games until Duel takes it seriously:).

C

Cateran Emperor

Let's be Devil's Advocate! (not trying to insult anyone, just trying to annoy everyone)

DUke, it's easy to say that when you've won two awards! :D

[me]steps away to watch what happens[/me]

D

DÛke

...you're wrong:).
Believe it, or not, next year, should there be any awards, would you think it matters to me if I win ANYTHING or loose? Seriously, do you think that I care about "loosing" or "winning"? I won 2 awards, yep, does it make me better than you? No, not really. It doesn't say anything about me, and it doesn't imply anything towards anyone else.
It says nothing:).

Next year, if I win, this will be my principle, and if I don't win (whatever I won:)), this would be my principle also. This is meant for fun, and not to make people think they're not "good enough" or whatever. Just because Zadok, for example, is one of the friendliest, doesn't really make him "friendly" in real life:), but in his case, it's true:). Just because Almindhra won the "Hot Temepered", doesn't mean she's always hot temepered in real life. You see, it says nothing at all. It's just digital fun. That's all.

OH, and NO, IT'S NOT EASY TO SAY because I won 2 awards, IT IS easy to say because it's the plain truth, that's all:).

You thought I was gonna flame you?
You're wrong.

Here:
:).

[Edited by DÛke on 10-14-00 at 11:26 AM]

P

Purple_jester

Congratulations to the friendliest people on the CPA! Zadok and YJ were obvious choices, but I gues the Spidey-bipping DIDN'T enter the equation, or Whimsy would have never gotten voted. Oh well. The bipping never really hurt anyone anyway! :D

And Pie-Eater! Wow. The only white/green-colored Phyrexian finally gets some recognition!

N

Namielus

Your right Zadok could in RL could only be called a holy terror and a killer of smaller animals. lol j/k