The Official CPA Notables!!

D

DÛke

*Duke gets a mask of Brandon...*
Everyone 'boos': "UGLY" "UGLY "UGLY" "take that crap off":D!
Ok, ok, I know Brandon is ugly, but hey, he tried:)...

N

nodnarb24

[me]nails Duke's feet to the ground.[/me]

[me]starts punching Duke.

* Duke woobles back and forth like those inflatable punching dolls while Nodnarb24 hits him.[/me]

D

dw51688

If you nail his feet to the ground. It might as well be the ankles. If you do that then nail his wrists. LET'S JUST CRUCIFY THE EVIL GUY Who SUCKS OUR BLOOD AND TAKES OUR SOULS!

D

DÛke

...I'm much more harmFUL and dangerous than that weakling:D!

>>Question Mark: Who's your boss?<<
Can you tell me
What it is
Or is it not?
Can you tell me
What is Logic
and what is not?
Define Illogic
Has magic?
Define Real
What you feel?
Define Unreal
What is unseen?
What is This and what is That?
It is all a concept built in your head
You made the rule
Ask yourself
This or That?
It's your choice
Make it wise
Don't be a fool
Make your own
Don't be a fool
Break the rule
Don't be a fool
Follow Me
you'll learn
Follow the Leader
you WILL burn
Me, I lead
You, you follow
Loser
You're a loser
Dw is a loser
Followed by his friend
Nodnarb, the loser
:D

D

Darsh

I'm talking about dw and his increasingly satanic posts, I don't know what his problem is but he needs to get over it.

I

Istanbul

*Istanbul climbs up onto the stage, and rips off the dress, to expose...his tuxedo!*

"Sorry, folks. Just doing my Duke impression. But seriously! Thank you all! Thank you...thank you...and F*** you! Yes, f*** you all, you ugly, repetitious, brain-dead, excrement-eating, corpulent, pathetic wastes of physical space! May a constipated elephant mistake your head for a rectal thermometer."

"Oh, and don't forget to try the arsenic punch."

A

Almindhra

Duke...I'm really glad you find what I write funny...I hope other people do to...I'm trying here, its hard to think up things to write...And I like to throw in people's names, (only the ones who are active in this thread, or some big wigs of the CPA), because I know I liked it when Whimsy put my name in her story...I felt so special...

Istanbul...Wow, thanks for replying!...That was quite funny!...

The crowd just stared at the simply evil Istanbul...He walked off stage with his pompousity...And as he passed by, Darsh gave him a smack on the a** and a wink...Istanbul then proceeded to punch him the face...And all was well...

"Well our next award is for the CPA Legend...When you think of times of old, when most of us were just a twinkle in the eye of our founders, you think of this person...He is there, but hes not there...He comes but a few times a year to bring us all joy and cheer...We miss him...Our Legend is..."

Almindhra flips the switch for the holographic consol to turn on...A few flickers of light, and then a projection of a body was there...The quality was bad with static and hisses and pops...But there he was, crouching on the ground, whispering almost...

"Hi, its me Ferret, I can't talk long, because of, well, you know why...But I'd just like to say thanks for voting me for Legend...And Almindhra for sending me this here, uh, thingy-ma-bob so I can tlak to you guys...I miss you all and I'll be back to the CPA soon...Also-"

"WHO ARE YOU TALKING TO???!!!"

"Oh no!...Its my wife, I have to go...I-"

More sounds heard from the backround..."YOU BAD, BAD HUSBAND!!!...I TOLD YOU YOU COULDN'T PLAY THAT BLASTED GAME EVER AGAIN!!!...AND THOSE MAGIC PEOPLE DON'T HAVE A GOOD INFLUENCE ON YOU!!!...YOU NEED TO SPEND MORE TIME FILING MY CORNS DOWN!!!...YOU A**HOLE!!!!"...Oh no!...She found him!!!...His wife started hitting with a broom...

"I gotta, ouch!...Stop, please!!...Honey!!...Please?...I gotta go...Ouch!...Bye!!!!"...And he was gone, again...

Mouths were dropped...Dead Silence...Almindhra had to speak..."Well, ah, you see what happens when you Magic guys don't marry a gamer?"...Looks of scorn flashed directly towards Almindhra from rkoelsch, Spiderman, Yellowjacket, and EricBess..."Heh heh, truth hurts doesn't it boys?"...Anger then flashed through their eyes...A stampede of angry husbands were about to run Almindhra down...But luckily her buff, strong bodyguard, FoR, was there to fend them all off, knocking the overweight, balding husbands to the ground...

N

Namielus

Opps, this wasn't supposed to post...

[Edited by Namielus on 10-18-00 at 02:23 AM]

N

Namielus

Ferret left right? Everyone blamed his wife for that, right? Stop it!!! Think about it in a realation ship you have to give and take, and I think that if Ferret didn't love his wife he wouldn't have given (or his is just a big softy).

Well I'm finally better now, so I can once again deliver the insany that I once did.

Doe, keep up the good work :) And your bf, thinks that it was funny and that I was tom, unbelievible.

F

Firestorm

-------------------==============#####@

:p

Killer Joe

I think ferret left for other reasons (not wife related). However, I voted for him in this category because when I got here in January, he dominated the boards with words of wisdom.

[Edited by Yellowjacket on 10-18-00 at 07:54 AM]

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
[me] gapes in amazement at the twisted turn of events in Istanbul's speech...[/me]

Congrats to our long-time legend, Ferret!

Although point of note, I don't think anyone actually BLAMED his wife for him not coming by here anymore (and as far as I know, he still plays Magic). It was just apparently he had less free time in general because of marriage and getting a new job.

And I'm not even going to correct Almindhra's perception of non-gamer wives, incorrect as they may be <wink> I hope I'm around to "see" her get married. :)

And I DO think Almindhra narratives are pretty darn funny...

Z

Zadok001

LoL @ Isty's victory speech... :)

Congrats to Ferret, of course. I know he had my vote. We miss you, man!

N

nodnarb24

[me]thinks of an Ode to Ferret.[/me]

Oh ferret,
Oh ferret.

Thats all i got right now.

A

Apollo

Oooh, I got the snappy one-liner at DUke. If only I could come up with those that quick in real life.:)

Awww, now everybody's sad about Ferret. But I'm still laughing at Isty's post, so it's kinda hard to be sad. :D:(