The Off-Topic Battle over Nothing!!!!

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
Ransac! Don't you know that pushing the button is always a bad idea?

*The cloud of insanity grows thicker and forms a vortex of nothingness, which starts to eat the universe.*

It's sort of ironic...

N

Nightstalkers

*The Nightstalkers snicker and pull out the big remote of doom and switch the movie over to... A remake of "Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory" Starring Ransac as Willy Wonka and... well... everyone else in it too.... Spiderman just happens to be cloned into the millions of Oompa Loompas*

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
*The vortex of nothingness swallows the movie screen and the remote. Oversoul tries to pin it down with his tentacles, but the nothingness swallows the tentacles as well.*

Guys. I think we need to do something about all the nothing...

*Checkers is sucked into the nothingness.*

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
*Ransac can't do anything about this, as he's currently touring 5 kids around a wonderous Chocolate Factory.*

Ransac, cpa trash man

N

Nightstalkers

Ransac said:
*Ransac can't do anything about this, as he's currently touring 5 kids around a wonderous Chocolate Factory.*

Ransac, cpa trash man
"Don't touch that squirrel's nuts, you'll make him crazy"

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
*The squirrel is sucked into the nothingness.*

This universe is doomed to oblivion. I will retreat to my own...

*Oversoul's portal is sucked into the nothingness.*

Or not...

*The squirrel's nuts are sucked into the nothingness.*

Clearly, the nothing has grown too strong. Even with our powers combined, we cannot defeat it...

*Doombringer's misshapen box is sucked into the nothingness.*

I know. I'll create clones of myself and send them back in time to stop this from ever happening!

*Oversoul casts a spell and clones himself seven times. He sends the clones: 0versoul, 1versoul, 2versoul, 3versoul, 4versoul, 5versoul, and 6versoul back in time to stop the CPA members from destroying the universe.*

There. They should interrupt us long before Ransac is--er, was able to push that button. What? Why is everyone staring at me funny?

*Istanbul (the city, not the CPA member) is sucked into the nothingness.*

D

Doombringer

*Doombringer/darksteel handle jumps into the sky, pushes it open, and. . . .

Climbs out of the mis-shappen box that all these events are happening inside. He then goldfishes with his new boros deck calmly as he waits for the chaos and nothingness in the box to sort itself out*

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
*Wizards of the Coast is sucked into the nothingness.*

Okay, so my time travel plan has obviously failed. I guess that isn't surprising. Um, your turn to fight the nothing, Ransac...

*The "n" in Spiderma's name is sucked into the nothingness.*

N

Nightstalkers

*The Nightstalkers find a phone and call up Richard Garfield... who promptly descends from the heavens and stomps one foot onto the nothingness, forever banishing it from space, time, memory, and every other substance known to the universe*

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
*Ransac runs back from the Chocolate factory...... complete with the one thing needed to fill up the nothing: THE SOMETHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ransac passes the something to Oversoul.*

Ransac, cpa trash man

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
*Oversoul hurls the SOMETHING into the air and shapes it into an "n." He puts this "n" at the end of Spiderma's name, restoring it to its former glory.*

D

Doombringer

*Doombringer hears some rustling in the Mis-shappen box, and decides it's time to go back in. He is promptly bumped in the nose by Richard Garfield, who was ascending back into the heavens. Doombringer apologises, asks for an autograph(At chicken gatling gunpoint, mind you), then returns to the world of his fellow CPA members a happy man.*

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
*Oversoul begins strangling Doombringer, but drops him when he realizes something.*

Hey, how can we fight over nothing if Richard Garfield destroyed it?

D

Doombringer

*Doombringer wrests away from Oversoul and regains his composure*
well, you just gave me something to fight over!
*Doombringer kicks Oversoul in the knee very hard, then smacks him upside the head with a darksteel arm.*

N

Nightstalkers

*pulls out one of the toothpaste tubes of transmogriphying toothpaste and dabs a little on Doombringer's arm, turning it into a Darkchocolate arm*

XD

You know... a Chocolate Golem wouldn't be too bad in D&D...

N

Nightstalkers

*I feel sorry for Doomy and press the ninja chopping action button on his back after equipping him with a Darksteel Purse. The purse connects squarely with the back of Oversoul's head and leave him stunned for 1D6 rounds + 8 and he is poisoned from knawing on Doomy's arm*

-Buki

D

Doombringer

*Doombringer morphs his other arm into a Darksteel Lead Rabbit, and smacks Oversould in the groin with it. Oversoul buckles over and makes sucking noises, giving Doombringer time to eat his own Darkchocolate arm and use the digested matter to regrow some of it back*

N

Nightstalkers

Habuki... you tool...

*A Nightstalker snatches Doombringer's Darksteel purse and runs off with it*