The Off-Topic Battle over Nothing!!!!

O

orgg

*Oversoul also bends towards Orgg's thigh, and suddenly, William the Cyberbacon scyths through the air, passing through th top of both Ransac and Oversoul's heads, either rendering them unconcious or dead. Either way, they're laying in a pool of all the combatant's blood and some BBQ sauce on the side.

*William, the cyberbacon, is still sizzling

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
*Ransac states, before slipping into unconsciousness, "William.............after all I've..... done for you...........why?.........why?....... wh.......". Also, just before slipping into unconsciousness, Ransac dances the pigeon. Theorgg is now knocked out.*

Ransac, cpa trash man

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
*Oversoul goes into a coma--a cataclysmic coma!*

*Ransac and Theorgg are swept into the heart of the firestorm.*

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
*William, the cyber-bacon, is still sizzling. And so is theorgg now. Ransac, however, is being protected by the sizzling carcas of theorgg.*

Ransac, cpa trash man

N

Nightstalkers

*rides a frozen corpse on the winds of an icestorm and blinks*

Umm... this isn't going to be the greatest of ideas...

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
*Ransac cowers behind the corpse of theorgg, which is still sizzling. Ransac then takes a bite.*

Hmmmmmmmm, mesquite flavored.*

Ransac, cpa trash man

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
*Ransac goes to take another bite, when he is clobbered over the head by an Atog that Theorgg pulled out of his breechcloth.*

Ransac, cpa trash man

O

orgg

*sizzles*

*theorgg takes a bite out of himself. MMMMmmmm. Toasty!

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
*Ransac decides that this is crazy. He crawls out from under theorgg and dances the pigeon. Theorgg and Oversoul are now unconscious...........again.*

I love doing that.

Ransac, cpa trash man

O

orgg

*theorgg, a 6/6 trampler, is still unconcious and not considered a 'player,' being a creature with stats. He's fine, but still roasted and unconcious.

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
*Ransac stretches and yawns. Yet to Oversoul, he appears to be raising his hand to accept blame.*

Ransac, cpa trash man

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
*Oversoul summons three Flesh Reavers*

So you thought burning me in my sleep would be funny, eh, Ransac?

N

Nightstalkers

*snickers at Oversoul's funny looking creature*

hee hee... doggy want a bone?

*holds out a femur to the Flesh Reaver and gets his arm bit off*

Umm.... OWWW!

*runs around in circles with blood squirting from his arm*