The Off-Topic Battle over Nothing!!!!

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
*Ransac regains consciousness just in time to see orgg pissing all over Oversoul. Ransac rolls on the floor, laughing his OINK off, crying because of it, while milk shoots out his nose.*

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA (and so forth)...

*Ransac regains his bearings, wields his lead rabbit, and charges at the humiliated Oversoul.*

Ransac, cpa trash man

O

orgg

*flips, but can't zip.

The advantages of a breechcloth!

*rummages around in the breechcloth for a Big Red Hammer, a nice little item from XXXenophile, to smash the charging Ransac-ator.

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
*Ransac has been successfully smashed.........

.....However, a meteor appears to be heading towrds orgg.*

:D

Ransac, cpa trash man

O

orgg

*theorgg rummages through his breechcloth and pulls out...

AN ATOG!

The Atog then gobbles down the mostly-metallic rock of a meteor. The Orgg then stashes the Atog back inside of his breechcloth.

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
*The meteor distraction has given Ransac enough time to run up to orgg and hit him in the balls.........with the lead rabbit.*

Ransac, cpa trash man

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
*Oversoul rolls around in pain, gets to his knees and collapses. He casts Healing Salve on himself numerous times, then casts Shatter on Ransac's lead rabbit and throws a javelin at Theorgg. When both parties turn toward him, he makes a frantic dash for the City of Brass.

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
*Ransac uses an Animate Land on his Tabernacle at Pendrell Vale and Flings it at Oversoul.*

Ransac, cpa trash man

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
*Oversoul is only a few feet from the safety of the City of Brass when he is struck on the back by Ransac's Tabernacle. The legendary land hits him with such force that it drives him thirty feet into the ground.*

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
Whoa!!!!!!!! I need to remember that combo more often!

*Ransac casts Animate land on a Mountain and Flings it at orgg.*

Ransac, cpa trash man

N

Nightstalkers

*walks in a blinks for a few minutes, then showers everyone in golden sporks*

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
*Ransac is bruised and cut from the sporks.*

I thought you were supposed to PROTECT me, Nightstalkers!

*However, not even the sporks are mighty enough to sway the flung Mountain from it's path.*

Ransac, cpa trash man

O

orgg

*reaches under the breechcloth and pulls out a Lithatog to put into the path of the mountain.

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
*While he begins to suffocate, Ransac wonders the fate of the Lithatog hurled at the Mountain. That and if he left the oven on.*

Ransac, cpa trash man

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
What's that smell? Ransac, did you leave the oven on? I'll bet you did. Why I oughtta...

*Oversoul attempts to punch Ransac, but he hurts his hand on the flowstone.*

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
*Fortunately for Ransac, his hand were covering his buttcheeks when the Flowstone covered him. He's currently trying to make enough space so he can slap them, causing the universe to invert. But, only time can tell if this will happen.*

Ransac, cpa trash man

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
*Oversoul puzzles over how to attack Ransac without releasing him from the flowstone, then gives up on the task and charges at Theorgg*

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
*Oversoul's attack is interrupted by the Lithatog. He tries to kick it, but the creature simply hurls him into Ransac. The flowstone doesn't break, but Oversoul is stunned. Before the Lithatog reaches him for another assault, he casts Word of Undoing on it.*