The "Let's Design a Set Together" Game

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
I think so. It can't kill an opponent on it's own, but that much force so early is brutal. I say 3WWW.

Ransac, cpa trash man

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
Switchover
2UU
Enchantment
2U: Shuffle target non-land permenent into owners library, target permenent's controller draws a card.
1U, Sacrifice <THIS>: Each player shuffles lands they control into the owner's library, each player draws cards equal to the number of lands they controlled that were shuffled into a library, each player may put all lands from their hand into play tapped.

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
The first ability definitely seems blue, but the second ability definitely seems green.

Ransac, cpa trash man

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
Ransac said:
The first ability definitely seems blue, but the second ability definitely seems green.
Ransac, cpa trash man
More like Blue/Green.
Is this better? Is it broke?

Switchover
2UU
Enchantment
2U: Shuffle target non-land permenent into owners library, target permenent's controller draws a card.
GU, Sacrifice <THIS>: Each player shuffles lands they control into the owner's library, each player draws cards equal to the number of lands they controlled that were shuffled into a library, each player may put all lands from their hand into play tapped.

L

Limited

The first ability might be too good.. but we'll leave that to playtesting ;)

L

Limited

Ransac said:
Hmm................ Hmmm............. Thinking...........

It's okay, two in play would decimate an opponent.
So, two in play is too nasty eh? How about:

Lumonias, Propitious Angel 3WWW
Legendary Creature - Angel
Flying, Vigilance
At the beginning of your upkeep, all opponents gain three life.
<this> can't attack if defending player has six or less life.
6/6

L

Limited

Fugacious Mist 1UU
Creature - Illusion
At the beginning of your upkeep, you may return a land you control to owner's hand.
At the end of your turn, sacrifice <this> unless you returned a land you controlled to owner's hand this turn.
5/3

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
Growth Spike
3GG
Sorcery
All green creatures get +4/+4 and gain trample until EOT.
Uncommon

Not as good as overrun by a lot...... common? hahahaha

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
Hmm...... it may be just as good as overrun. Sure it restricts it to green creatures, but doesn't the 2GGG cost of Overrun work best with a primarily green deck?

I don't think this should be a common. If it is, imagine Limited play with it. Draft. Sealed Deck. Every Limited deck would attempt to play this, as you may get a few of them.

Remove the trample and I'll agree it's a common.

Ransac, cpa trash man

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
Ransac said:
Hmm...... it may be just as good as overrun. Sure it restricts it to green creatures, but doesn't the 2GGG cost of Overrun work best with a primarily green deck?

I don't think this should be a common. If it is, imagine Limited play with it. Draft. Sealed Deck. Every Limited deck would attempt to play this, as you may get a few of them.

Remove the trample and I'll agree it's a common.
Ransac, cpa trash man
But it's not just your creatures, ala overrun, it's ALL green creatures. Thus, much worse than overrrun.
The common comment was a joke... it can't be common.

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
Although now that I read your first reply, I would like it to be common, so...

Growth Spike
3GG
Sorcery
All green creatures get +4/+4 until EOT.
common