The "Let's Design a Set Together" Game

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
Well, since I'm the one who failed his judges test be 3 points (twice), I'll concede defeat in this matter.

Man, I need to brush up on all of my rules.

Ransac, cpa trash man

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
Abashing Orb 2B
Enchantment
When an opponent plays a spell, sacrifice <THIS>. If you do, then that player chooses one of your opponents, that opponent discards three cards.

Is 3cc enough or would 2BB be better, I don't want to go over 4cc.

Just had a thought..... hey, it happens....

Abashing Orb 2B
Enchantment
When an opponent plays a spell, sacrifice <THIS>. If you do, then that player discards three cards.

This would keep your opponents from casting.....

or

Abashing Orb 2B
Enchantment
When an opponent plays a spell, sacrifice <THIS>. If you do, then opponents discards two cards for every card you discard.

L

Limited

Mooseman said:
Abashing Orb 2B
Enchantment
When an opponent plays a spell, sacrifice <THIS>. If you do, then that player discards three cards.
Still a lot of card advantage.. Compared to Fugue, I don't think 2BB is such a bad casting cost for this thing.

Mooseman said:
Abashing Orb 2B
Enchantment
When an opponent plays a spell, sacrifice <THIS>. If you do, then opponents discards two cards for every card you discard.
Do you mean:
"When an opponent plays a spell, sacrifice <THIS>. If you do, discard any number of cards. Target opponents discards two cards for every card you discarded in this way."

That would be utterly nasty (and I gues broken). Spending a card and discarding three to destroy target opponents hand?

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
Last one... I promise....

Abashing Orb 2B
Enchantment
When an opponent plays a spell, sacrifice <THIS>. If you do, all opponents discard three cards.

Is this better?

Which one is the best version?

L

Limited

Mooseman said:
Abashing Orb 2B
Enchantment
When an opponent plays a spell, sacrifice <THIS>. If you do, all opponents discard three cards.
Ugh.
Make it 2BB and I'm on board

L

Limited

Brunting Wurm 3GG
Trample
Brunting Wurm gets +X/+X, where X is the total converted mana cost of all creatures blocking it.
4/4
Rare

How is this for weird?

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
Limited said:
Brunting Wurm 3GG
Trample
Brunting Wurm gets +X/+X, where X is the total converted mana cost of all creatures blocking it.
4/4
Rare

How is this for weird?
That would extremely tough to deal with via creatures.
Could be soooooo broke..... but different.....

L

Limited

3/3 and lose the trample perhaps?
That way, you'd have to spent a card on giving it lure and another on giving it trample ;)

L

Limited

Aethermeginthiun 2UG
Creature - Beast
When Aethermeginthiun comes into play, you may search your library for an instant with converted manacost 1 and play it without paying its manacost. If you do, shuffle your library.
"Peek-a-boo!"
2/3
Uncommon

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
Limited said:
3/3 and lose the trample perhaps?
That way, you'd have to spent a card on giving it lure and another on giving it trample ;)
4/4 with out trample, since chump blocking would still work. Even though it could be with a 6/6 or bigger and still be a chump block.... :)

Limited said:
Aethermeginthiun 2UG
Creature - Beast
When Aethermeginthiun comes into play, you may search your library for an instant with converted manacost 1 and play it without paying its manacost. If you do, shuffle your library.
"Peek-a-boo!"
2/3
This is real good.

L

Limited

Deal!

Brunting Wurm 3GG
4/4
Rare

L

Limited

Plasmaggum XRR
Creature - Elemental
Haste
Plasmaggum comes into play with X +1/+1 counters
When Plasmaggum comes into play, you may remove any number of +1/+1 counters from it. You may divide damage equal to the number of counters removed in this way amoung any number of target creatures.
Rare

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
Limited said:
Plasmaggum XRR
Creature - Elemental
Haste
When Plasmaggum comes into play, you may remove any number of +1/+1 counters from it. You may divide damage equal to the number of counters removed in this way amoung any number of target creatures.
Rare
P/T = */*?
It's good but not too good, since it's only creature damage.....
You are on a roll lately.

L

Limited

Plasmaggum XRR
Creature - Elemental
Haste
0/0
Rare

I figured it could just be a 0/0..

So, for like six mana you could have a 4/4 haste, or a 2/2 haste which allows you to divide two damage, or you could just divide four damage.

Seemed like fun.

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
You know, this card really isn't that bad at all. He's either spot removal (just damage to creatures), instant damage (just making him a creature with no possible blockers), or both (duh). I really like this card.... a lot.

Ransac, cpa trash man

L

Limited

Time to bring out the big guns:

Propitious Angel 2WWW
Flying, Vigilance
At the beginning of your upkeep, all opponents gain three life.
Propitious Angel can't attack if defending player has six or less life.
6/6

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
Hmm................ Hmmm............. Thinking...........

It's okay, two in play would decimate an opponent.............. Eh. It's fine to me. Function change: added the <this> sign.

Propitious Angel 2WWW
Flying, Vigilance
At the beginning of your upkeep, all opponents gain three life.
<this> can't attack if defending player has six or less life.
6/6

Ransac, cpa trash man