The Friday "Drag"

R

Rakarth

Ok it's finally friday and this time I am boorrrrrrred. My essay is due in 3 and a half hours, it's nearly finished but I just don't care any more:p

Where's even else? ECHO!....echo......echo.....ech......

Rakarth

B

Budget Player Cadet

I'm here all day. Except Between Midnight and midnight.

R

Rakarth

Where do you work?

I'm at still in the lab at uni trying valiantly to cut the chaff fro my essay to get it under the word limit :) What you up to BPC?

Rakarth

R

rokapoke

Killer Joe said:
Band Di-rec-tor, there buddy. There's a difference! :p
Isn't the difference just that the students expect that you're gay? That's how it was at my high school. Though, to be fair, the teachers in the music department genuinely were gay.

Not that there's anything wrong with that, to quote Jerry Seinfeld.

And I'm not actually accusing you of anything. Just saying, that's all.

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
I, however, am accusing him of it and, in his case, it IS very wrong........ stupid Steelers' fan...

Ransac, cpa trash man

Killer Joe

Normally, everywhere else in this country, this is true! But here in good old South-Western PA even the band directors are Bad-A$$!!!! :cool:

However, to be perfectly honest, I am the KING of Band GEEKS!!!! :p :D

Attachments

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
I know people in south-western PA. I know for a FACT that all of you are not "Bad-@sses."

But if we wanna talk about being a music-related dork.....

Attachments

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
Ransac said:
I know people in south-western PA. I know for a FACT that all of you are not "Bad-@sses.".
Only the one that are "Not that there's anything wrong with that, to quote Jerry Seinfeld.", and even a few of them are...... Don't be bringin that whiney Sea(ock mentality to Steeler country...... :D

BTW - you got a Charlton Heston thing going there..... Are you playing the role of Moses there? :rolleyes: