The Friday "Drag"

R

rokapoke

Mooseman said:
Pittsburgh, home of the greatest hockey team in Pennsylvania and maybe the world..... :)
Let's go Pens!

A few years back, before they sucked, I had half-season tickets while I was an undergrad at Pitt. Best money I ever spent was getting playoff tickets.

D

DarthFerret

I have one advantage over you guys today. Some one cut down our phone lines between the poles at our office (prolly for the copper in it) and we have no phone, fax, internet, email, etc...

Therefore I am working from where ever I feel like being today (currently at my church office, but may head to the home office soon). My day is going to be real easy going. May even go play some golf this afternoon. Have a good Friday everyone!

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
Golf??? Nooooooo..... oh, wait, I'm helping to organize a golf outing tomorrow for my company....... Good luck DF

Ransac, you have brand new copper golf clubs..... :D

Killer Joe

BwaaaaaaaaHa! It's raining today here in the 'Burgh Moosie! Don't get wet!

I'll let you know things go at the MML, I was able to make it today b/c of this stupid rain.

B

Budget Player Cadet

All I know is, this is gonna be a LONG 2-week vacation... :p

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
What 2 week vacation?????? The drafts will come to a standstill.......
Well, at least we know in advance, we can play werewolf or something......

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
BPC: If you plan on leaving for an extended period, it would be best if you sent your hopeful picks for the next few rounds to either another drafter whom you trust OR to another member.

Ransac, cpa trash man

M

Modus Pwnens

AAAAAAHHH, what's happened? Someone stole the time.. so much to do :(

I might not be able to check in during the weekend (not for long anyway).
Saturday is sealed deck tourney, sunday is working to get my paper done in time :$

D

DarthFerret

I was here for a bit this A.M. but am stuck in meetings all morning, and have customers this afternoon, and D & D this eveining. Disc Golf tournament on Saturday, and Church on Sunday. Guess I will not be back much until Monday myself. What happened to my weekends?