The Friday "Drag"

B

Budget Player Cadet

I can basically surf 24/7, and although I run stuff on gleemax/RealMTG (shoot, forgot to advertise it here :D), I don't ever forget my roots. I'm like squee: Annoying, and you can't ever get rid of him! :D

B

Budget Player Cadet

Been there, done that... And Ihsan (the admin) actually got BANNED for it... lol...

B

Budget Player Cadet

Advertising in general; he was advertising REALMTG (in my sig) all over the place on Gleemax. That guy was almost to the point of ridiculous!

D

DarthFerret

Ok, I know I saw Ransac requesting a new werewolf game, and nobody has yet to volunteer to run one. What is wrong with you guys? .... Oh.. wait, ... I did not volunteer either....never mind guys...back to the drag...

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
Once a few other games end.... I'll run a werewolf game.....

"Religious extremists have triggered WW III, with atomic bombs and a Lycanthropic virus. You are all stuck in a small town, not unlike Jerico..... This morning you are presented with undisputable evidence that there is a Lycanthropic murder or murders in town...."

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Yeah, we still have a Poison game going on... although it seems to be "held" up by an extended absence from EricBess... I hope he's okay.

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
Awesome! Werewolf comes back!!!.... STAY TUNED!!!!

Yeah, I hope EricBess is doing alright.

Ransac, cpa trash man

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
Doesn't seem "dragging" today. And yeah, hopefully EB is alright. I didn't notice he wasn't posting, but that's because I haven't been posting much either.

M

Modus Pwnens

Guess what day it is, and who's bored like hell right now :(

Today sure is dragging

R

rokapoke

I've been in the office for 30 minutes and I agree wholeheartedly -- today sure is dragging.

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
two more???? What time is it there? It's 9:20 am here in Pittsburgh, home of the greatest hockey team in Pennsylvania and maybe the world..... :)

M

Modus Pwnens

It's 3:20 pm here in Amsterdam, home of the greatest soccer team in Holland, and probably in the world :D