The Friday "Drag"

R

rokapoke

Killer Joe said:
Art is a window washer in downtown Madison, Wisconsin. :D
Yes, he comes to vipe and vash the vindows.

Oh, wait, sorry, I entered into the wrong joke!

B

Budget Player Cadet

OMG! I have no idea what is going on here!

*Grog starts running around in circles, hitting himself on the head with a Spider(man) that he found lying around.*

R

rokapoke

Budget Player Cadet said:
... Spider(man) that he found lying around
Yes, that's right, with his fancy government job, he can "earn" our taxpayer dollars by merely lying around!

Grr.

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
I would DEFINITELY jump at a government job.... as long as it involved singing opera.

Ransac, cpa trash man

D

DarthFerret

No No No Ransac, you cannot sing Opera at our Congress...they sleep enough as it is!! :D

Serioulsy not sure how you could land a Government Job singing opera. But if you find one, please enlighten me!

I am not sure if I would quit the job I have now to go work for the government. However that may be because I cannot think of any high paying government postitions that I would even be remotely qualified for.

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
Maybe not a government JOB, but there are SEVERAL government grants out there for opera singers. The trick is finding one when it opens up and sending out an awesome application.

Ransac, cpa trash man

T

train

I donate frequently... for the amount equal to the benefit my daughters receive as a whole...

:cool:

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
So that means that you'll give me as much money as you give your daughters? I'll take that.

Ransac, cpa trash man

R

rokapoke

All right. Friday drag is one thing, but today has been absolutely abysmal. There is no excuse for this behavior, people!

Killer Joe

...and I think he spelled it wrong, too. :p

Okay, it's just after 4 pm EDT on a FRIDAY. This has got to be the WORST time of the week, am I right?

*crickets are heard in the distance*

:(

D

DarthFerret

heh, obviously right. I would have left work a lot earlier, but our CEO was there all day.....does not look good to take off early when he is around...go figure

Killer Joe

Saturday morning is slow, too. At least it is for me for now. Soon, my Saturdays will get busy when my landscaping job starts, good cash but it makes for a exhausting Saturday :eek:

R

rokapoke

Pretty much from midday Friday until Monday morning, this site is dead. Meanwhile, I frantically hope that something is happening in my games or such, so I check the site all weekend.

I never learn.