teams

D

Duel

Ahh! this ain't a good battle no more.

"War's better than women. It never bugs you, never need to cuddle, and you can make a good fight last all day..."
-Terry Pratchett

Can't we all just get along?

N

nanokill

maybe we could all just stop the fighting and have a party.

that sound good to you duel......hmmmmmm

D

Duel

Alright!
[me] gets out the disco ball and the bell bottoms[/me]
Time for some tuneskis!

"Oh, you can tell by the way I use my walk, I'm a ladies's man, no time to talk.."

N

Namielus

You dishonor the the frozen treat machines? AHHHH!!
[me]starts to sing 'japanesse sandman'[/me]

Who are you?
I am a japanesse sandman.
you look lika a japanesse sandman!
oh you go a rang tang ding dong!

[me]now starts dancing to the music, the only way this act could be discribed to you morals is very complexe but image a dead elf missing his lower half of his body dancing with giant who is possed by the minions of Kal-Kae with out his bandana, with of course this being only 1 person[/me]

In amazement everyone throws up on cue...

R

Riva Iron-Grip

what hte hell is going on here.
*slashes at all who oppose him*
phyrexians....ATTTTTACCCCCKKKKKK
*a whole legion of phyrexian warriors attack everything, and are burning anything that burns*
you idiots dont catch yourselves on fire. god moggs are so stupid

R

Riva Iron-Grip

alright lets party then.
*turns on radio, and kranks up rave music.*
oh yeah. groove baby.
*turns up the song "Freak it"*
oh yeah, i love this song. freak it, dont stop. oh yeah. anyone in need of some loving. i got plenty to go around.
*pulls out a portal, and 50 hot strippers jump out, and immediately start to get soaked by nanokill and his garden hose.*
ah nano, you know that they hate to be cold. :D haha lets PARTY BOYS AND GIRLS.
*starts to take off the strippers clothes, and does a little x rated action. (sorry for all those "little kids" out there i'll keep it ok)

N

nanokill

ohh.....riva you naughty boy......oh well...[me] joins in the fun and boosts the volume on the stereo system[/me]

O

Ogg

OGG WANT IN! OGG WANT CRUSH!! OGG LIKE CRUSH!! OGG BORED, NEED BLOOD! OGG THINKS THIS SOUND LIKE FUN, OGG PARTICIPATE.

N

nanokill

no you can join the party ogg. the battles will resume shortly afterward. you can be on one of my teams ok.:D

T

Thallid Ice Cream Man

I don't care what team I'm on at all, except that I'm on the team that hates Duel the most.

I don't like Duel...

N

nanokill

well thallid man, if duel and you are here at the same time i am i'll start another flame war with him and and have you join in.......sound fun....hmmmmm...:D:D:D

and you can be on a team opposite of duel