teams

Discussion in 'Battle Arena' started by nanokill, Sep 8, 2000.

1. Duel Has Less Posts Than Spiderman

Ahh! this ain't a good battle no more.

"War's better than women. It never bugs you, never need to cuddle, and you can make a good fight last all day..."
    -Terry Pratchett

Can't we all just get along?
  2. nanokill Veteran CPA Member<BR><FONT co

maybe we could all just stop the fighting and have a party.

that sound good to you duel......hmmmmmm
  3. Duel Has Less Posts Than Spiderman

Alright!
    [me] gets out the disco ball and the bell bottoms[/me]
    Time for some tuneskis!

"Oh, you can tell by the way I use my walk, I'm a ladies's man, no time to talk.."
  4. Namielus Phrexian Plaguelord

You dishonor the the frozen treat machines? AHHHH!!
    [me]starts to sing 'japanesse sandman'[/me]

Who are you?
    I am a japanesse sandman.
    you look lika a japanesse sandman!
    oh you go a rang tang ding dong!

[me]now starts dancing to the music, the only way this act could be discribed to you morals is very complexe but image a dead elf missing his lower half of his body dancing with giant who is possed by the minions of Kal-Kae with out his bandana, with of course this being only 1 person[/me]

In amazement everyone throws up on cue...
  5. Riva Iron-Grip da Kandy Man

what hte hell is going on here.
    *slashes at all who oppose him*
    phyrexians....ATTTTTACCCCCKKKKKK
    *a whole legion of phyrexian warriors attack everything, and are burning anything that burns*
    you idiots dont catch yourselves on fire. god moggs are so stupid
  6. Riva Iron-Grip da Kandy Man

alright lets party then.
    *turns on radio, and kranks up rave music.*
    oh yeah. groove baby.
    *turns up the song "Freak it"*
    oh yeah, i love this song. freak it, dont stop. oh yeah. anyone in need of some loving. i got plenty to go around.
    *pulls out a portal, and 50 hot strippers jump out, and immediately start to get soaked by nanokill and his garden hose.*
    ah nano, you know that they hate to be cold. :D haha lets PARTY BOYS AND GIRLS.
    *starts to take off the strippers clothes, and does a little x rated action. (sorry for all those "little kids" out there i'll keep it ok)
  7. nanokill Veteran CPA Member<BR><FONT co

ohh.....riva you naughty boy......oh well...[me] joins in the fun and boosts the volume on the stereo system[/me]
  8. Ogg New Member

OGG WANT IN! OGG WANT CRUSH!! OGG LIKE CRUSH!! OGG BORED, NEED BLOOD! OGG THINKS THIS SOUND LIKE FUN, OGG PARTICIPATE.
  9. Ogg New Member

TOO LATE FOR OGG TO JOIN IN?
  10. nanokill Veteran CPA Member<BR><FONT co

no you can join the party ogg. the battles will resume shortly afterward. you can be on one of my teams ok.:D
  11. Thallid Ice Cream Man 21sT CeNTuRy sChIZoId MaN

I don't care what team I'm on at all, except that I'm on the team that hates Duel the most.

I don't like Duel...
  12. nanokill Veteran CPA Member<BR><FONT co

well thallid man, if duel and you are here at the same time i am i'll start another flame war with him and and have you join in.......sound fun....hmmmmm...:D:D:D

and you can be on a team opposite of duel