teams

N

nanokill

I didn't like not have all the people i wanted on my team so on this thread you can have up to 10 people on your team.
Does that suit every body?
:D:D:D

this is my team

nanokill
riva irongrip
theorgg
apollo
darsh
phyrexian pie-eater
jaws10387
Multani
NueroDeus
nameilus

i say let's just have some fun battles, not attacking nations, just fighting each other and having fun.

[Edited by nanokill on September 8th, 2000 at 10:45 PM]

D

Darsh

I was just kidding nanokill. But that's about half of the people that usually participate...but anyway you're right, lets not attack nations or other boring things like that. Besides I'm extremely bored right now anyway.

Oh and I like your angel there nanokill.

D

dw51688

? Im totally confused, but if they're is space, just sign me up :D:D:D:D

D

dw51688

AAAHHHHH, thanks Darsh! Cool, if there is an incomplete team, ill join, if not, ill be soltaire! Not smaart, but hey whateva!

D

Darsh

I think you're probably going to have to start your own team and let others join up since I think nanokill's team is filled up. (The REAL fun in this is backstabbing your teammates, but no one heard that from me.):D

[Edited by Darsh on September 8th, 2000 at 11:00 PM]

D

Darsh

Just wondering...could a person be on two people's teams at once? (I could really have some fun then):D

D

Dark Horse

Im recruiting for my team.

Im just assuming I got

Dark Horse
Cateran Emporer
Nodnarb

Gee, we are a bit outnumbered now arent we. Any takers for the Dark Caternarb Team. If you join, Ill give you 200 miles of beachfront Rath's Edge, AND, ill put you in the tax bracket of your choice.

N

nodnarb24

Tag Guard

I'm taking a break from battling for a while but when your in need of help i'll try to get in.

C

Cateran Emperor

We name out team Team Skizzik! SKIZZIK!!!!!!!!

[God I love that guy :D]

N

nanokill

I wanna have fun with these teams so there will be alternations:
and if you guys want :double agents and betrayal

Team 1
nanokill
riva irongrip
theorgg
apollo
darsh
phyrexian pie-eater
jaws10387
Multani
NueroDeus
nameilus

Team 2

nanokill
apollo
dw51688
darsh
jaws10387
nameilus
Riva iron grip
theorgg
multami
with one roster open

team 3
nanokill
the orgg
apollo
nameilus
riva irongrip
dw51688
jaws10387
and 3 rosters open

I you guys wanna join just post and you will be added to a team.

J

Jaws10387

TAG GUARD

I formed my own team remember! Multani is on my team and i have 3 spots open. And why did you list me twice?

N

nanokill

like i said alternating teams.:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D feel the wrath of the smilies

P

Phyrexian Pie-Eater

I shouldn't have said this. No their is no fighting, just a buch of recruiting. you can ally with who ya want, just DO SOMETHING! ::hucks a really big otter at the closest persont:: Ha ha

D

Darsh

Hey! you hit me Pie-eater! :Grabs nearby Armadillo a chucks it at Pie-eater.: Take that fiend!

N

Namielus

YEA look here Pie Eater you ended a duel that was going fine and you ate me right in the middle of Biodome!!!

[me] picks up 3 cute puppies, and throws them at Phrexian Pie Eater[/me]

Ahaha!

P

Phyrexian Pie-Eater

::Throws jon balushi(sp??). Grabs a Pythons and has it wrap around Darsh.:: ANIMAL FIGHT!!