teams

D

Darsh

Tad too late there dw (I hate it when that happens to me)
:picks up cookie and eats it: yum! I got another box right here anyone want some?

N

Namielus

[me]grabs the nearest pies avaible and starts to set thems free from the wrath of the pie eater! (by free I mean I kill them, no pies are getting eaten by the likes of you!)[/me]

D

dw51688

*Mops up the mess, and says, "Clean up for yourself, Geez, you're grown men!"

D

Darsh

:shoots out the tires of the pie-mobile, grabs pie-eaters easy bake oven puts it into the pie-mobile, covers it in gasoline and throws a match on it:

HA! You are powerless without your easy bake oven and pie-mobile!

D

dw51688

[color="FF0000"]*Swipes the ashes of the easy Bake oven and pie mobile under a rug (I hope no one looks under there)[/color]

N

Namielus

[ME] finds that rug and pores more gas on it, thereafter lighting it on fire is he sure that that easy bake oven is really gone[/me]

Lets throw a tickertact pirrade (sp?) for the distruction of the oven and pie eaters car!!

D

dw51688

[color="E02020"]Sweeps up the remains under another rug[/color]

D

Darsh

What's a tickertact pirrade? If its anything like a party im in!

D

Darsh

Dw you are also cool, I can't imagine you not being a party animal, everyone likes the one who sets stuff on fire.

P

Phyrexian Pie-Eater

It's one thing to beat the crap out of me or my forces. It's another to attack my oven and Stationwagon of Welcomness.

The Stationwagon isn't even on this plane. It exists in a temperal void, and only comes into existance when newbies arive. you couldn't get to it.

Also, you would have to kill me to get my Easy Bake Oven. After Cat. Emp. stole it the last time, I melded it into my 5th arm.

And you didn't liberate the pies from me eating them, you killed my allies. And that angered their friends. ::Hordes of angry pies amass around backwards boy. They look at him menicingly. A baloon peddler comes and gives them all flying:: They are gonna get you!!

D

Darsh

I was just bored and since you weren't here I decided I would trash you stuff, I didn't know about that stuff not being on the battle field. so I'm really sorry

(I'm pretty sure you will get this Pie-eater)

"Distructo Disk!"

:throws disk at pie-eater and cuts off his fifth arm:

"Kameahameaha!"

:blasts his fifth arm into another dimension (in many teenie tiny pieces):

Booyah!

D

dw51688

I want a custard pie. All this fighting and cleaning is making me hungry.

M

Multani

(Multani gives Darsh a smackdown. He then uses his treetrunk and smacks Darsh again, just in case.) No gets between me and the pie. :mad: