teams

D

Darsh

That hurt! now you're gonna get it.

:eek:pens can of termits:

Go get him my pets!

D

dw51688

I like pie but friends are more important. Both you and Multani are my friends so I am going to stay behind!

M

Multani

You wanna play rough, don't you!?
(Unleashes his Elves. The eleves quickly trample and shoot up the termites.)
Termites. What termites? :D
(Multani then shoves two shots of Vodka down Darsh's throat. He waits and watches Darsh's stomach and throat burn up with amusement. He then bashes Darsh again.)
You wake up with a hangover AND a bashed head.
What more could I do.... :D

D

Darsh

HA! It'll take more than 2 shots to put me down.

:starts blasting the elves:

Like shooting fish in a barrel!

Take this!

:Casts Perish:

What ya gonna do now?

N

Namielus

Ok well its just pies right?
Or is that gonna be my last words?

[me]pulls out a tv and a vcr and plugs them together, he them grabs a portable generater and turns it on. Zap the tv goes on and the vcr blinks the time at 12:00.[/me]
[me]hits the play button on the vcr, and plays Biodome, 'Your not gonna ruin the show this time!'[/me]

[me] turns to the pies about 10 minutes later and says 'you know that guy Phyrexian Pie Eater" he waits for them to shake there heads (excuse me crust), "well after your done with me he was just gonna eat you like his name inplies, so stand up to the evil tryrany of Phyrexian Pie Eater. Evils shoes were meant for walking, and he is wearing them right now! Go forth and spread the word that we will not longer live in fear cause Phyrexian Pie Eater will eat us!"[/me]

D

Darsh

:Grabs chainsaw:

Bring it on Multani!

:Gives Multani a "haircut":

D

Duel

[me]releases the plagues of ancient egypt.[/me]

"And then I thought 'What would God do in my situation?' Then it hit me: Locusts!"
-Homer Simpson

N

Namielus

Well now don't strike me if I'm wrong but your a first born right duel? now doesn't that put you in a very bad posotion?

Oh yea, and god wouldn't release old plauges from egpyt, he would release Loki, that would be enough.

C

Cateran Emperor

I'd steal the oven again too! :D

[Uses Evisceratin' Scythe to slice some pie]

MMMMMMM, PIE!!!!

[Smacks the hearest guy over the head with shaft of scythe]

Darn, gotta go sleep soon, work in morning :(

[Runs to get somewhere to sleep before he falls over on floor to sleep...]

D

Duel

Oh yeah! I am the first born.....
Well, at least I won't have to put up with these boils for long...

D

Dark Horse

I admire you DW. In the face of all this anger your calm and just clean up. As a reward for your decency I put a squad of 50 mogg janitors under your command. Enjoy.

Commander Okk subjects cans of pressurized bug spray to extreme heat, and they blow up on all your termites.

Then I throw a rabid skunk into PIe Eaters stockpile and have him eat them all and then stinkify them. Then I conjure up a critic from food and wine magazine to taste them. He gives them a terrible review, saying "I would rather have my arms chewed off by disgruntled hippos than eat those sad excuses for "Pies" again." Then the FDA comes and confiscates your Easy Bake Oven.

Im not all against you though, I'll get some mogg mechanics to give your station wagon of welcomeness a touchup. :)

N

nanokill

nanokill records dark horse's treachery and hands the tape to the Fda, they watch the tape and give pie-eater back his easy-bake oven. :D

A

Apollo

Apollo desperately throws himself into the fire and grabs the oven, protecting it with his flame-retardent phoenix body. Once the fire has burned itself out, he flies off with the oven, stowing it in a safe place before returning to help Pie-Eater.

N

Namielus

Ahh the oven...
[me]runs the the nearest Toys'R'Us and buy over 50 Uncle Freds Icecream treat makers...[/me]

Free Icecream!!!

N

nanokill

nanokill brings over the coca-colas and the whipcream for the icecream and pies. let the party begin.

begins playing loud music by creed on stero system

P

Phyrexian Pie-Eater

This is gonna go down ol skool Ash style. ::Busts out Chainsaw, and puts it on the 5th arm stump:: Steal my oven will ya! ::Charges after the guy who thinks he has a cool name(darsh). Slice-a-fies the biach.::

Hey child of a mirror and a fat ruler (Namielus), your toy is just that. It doesn't compare in power to my Easy Bake Oven. Also, I only eat mundane pies. Those pies are living things. The one's I eat, aren't alive at all. But they are my friends. So don't try to turn my friends against me.

::Sees a bird flying above him. Bird gets bigger and bigger until it lands, and he realizes its Apollo with *da da da!!* the Easy Bake Oven!! Puts the Oven on his 1st hand since the 5th is now a chainsaw:: Thanks bird boy. Pie for all my allys/non-anti-me people